What are the political ramifications of street interviews regarding the thoughts of Chinese people on dating foreigners?

What are the political ramifications of street interviews regarding the thoughts of Chinese people on dating foreigners?

People from which country would you want to date the most?
>Female: France - they're pretty handsome and very romantic.
>Female: England - my teacher is from England and he told us people are very warm and nice.
>Female: Australia - I feel that the people there are more warm and more direct than Chinese guys.
>Female: America - because their skin is white.
>Female: Canada - because they are gentlemen.
>Female: German - the guys over there are more handsome, big and strong.
>Male: America - they're more open minded, they don't keep things in their head, they will share with people if they have something to say.
>Male: England - their skin is white, noses are high-bridged and I feel they look better.
>Male: America - I like their personality, they are free and enthusiastic about life
>Male: Russia - their eyes are super beautiful, and they have a nice figure, it's just a gut feeling.
>Male: Ukraine - because they're much more beautiful.
Which is the most unacceptable country?
>Female: India - the disrespect towards women is intolerable.
>Female: Africa - I don't like them. They're big and black! I don't like it!
Female: Russia - I met some Russians before and they weren't very nice.
>Male: Africa - I don't want to say I don't like black people, but indeed, I don't like their skin colour. It's a problem of the skin colour, I just don't like black people.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_E38TJpU6Q

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=89arsEvDXHo
australasianscience.com.au/article/issue-november-2011/aboriginal-genome-reveals-new-insights-early-humans.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I went to africa and the average dude there was like 5"6-5"7

Who gives a flying fuck you slant eyed midget

Good stay away from our women you albino pedophile bastard and tell your subhuman prison nigger brothers the same

Most groids in America have white genes which makes them tall.

youtube.com/watch?v=89arsEvDXHo

Attached: .jpg (976x850, 105.27K)

I thought you guys hated race mixing? Or do you only hate it when non white men and women do it? Does it hurt you inside that not everyone worships yt men?

you can keep most of them, but we will take the few good looking northern ones. not that you would ever have a chance with them you southie.

This is all CIA propaganda. They pick the answers (or outright use actors) that they know will create a bad image of China in the globohomo world.

>I don't want to say I don't like X, but
I hate it when people say shit like this. Just be honest and stop trying not to offend people, you'll gain more respect that way.

Female: America - because their skin is white
based

Black people have been in america longer than any white “American”

and they still wouldnt fuck them

I hate asians.
Simple as.

White women, latinas and black women do

Asians are just as Australian as whites are

k

Yes but unironically
>me fuck your women good
>your fuck my women bad

fucking blacks is like having HIV
you can't go back to fucking normal people because they think you're disgusting.
Also because you get HIV.

For the longevity of my families DNA, I need some African. Whites are going to be mush brained from fucking their distant cousins over the last 2000 and following few hundred years.

You don’t own white women buddy

Yts smell like dog

Unfortunately.
Suffrage was a mistake

I wish your women weren't hungry for white cock, I really do, but there's plenty of simp-betas about the place and even those losers are a step above whatever the non-white world has to offer.

You're a retard.

niggers have IQs lower than dogs

I guess that makes me just as Asian as Asians are.

he means that neither of you are indigenous. mong

Cry more, in fact, mestizos have been in this landmass for over 500 years, longer than your German,Italian or non Anglo ancestors

>mestizos have been in the americas longer than the spanish

Attached: 1625672898126.gif (568x396, 1.34M)

Yeah I don't know why this is so hard for retards to understand
>hurrr if you don't want them to take [resource] off you then why do you want to take [resource] off them?!?!

Yes they do retard. Women are a commodity that are utterly dependant on the males of their society for everything.

Unfortunately western society has become so deluded and retarded that a majority of modern men actually do what these glorified children want, despite no need to do so.

Even with womens' suffrage, the only reason men have to do what women want is because of other men forcing them to.
Like if I'm retarded enough to start doing anything my dog tells me to do, that doesn't mean I stop owning the dog. It just means I'm a fucking idiot.

That's the situation we're in, in the west. A supermajority of men are dumb and deluded enough to actually heed the will of women - despite no compulsion to do so since women are incapable of wielding any genuine power over men.
And those few men that try to buck the trend get swiftly cut down by the supermajority of retarded obedient men.

So in real terms, men do indeed own the women of their society. Unfortunately in the west men have decided to pretend that we don't, and criminalise any man that won't play along.

I said for over 500 years you retard, can you even read? It’s obvious that they started to exist once the Spanish mixed with the natives over 500 YEARS AGO

>indigenous
Neither are abbos, nigger.

australasianscience.com.au/article/issue-november-2011/aboriginal-genome-reveals-new-insights-early-humans.html

Australian Aboriginal ancestors evolved on the African continent and were the first to arrive in Asia, then they moved into Australia around 70,000 years ago.

Also, "Australia" is a White country that never existed until Whites arrived to save the continent from the eternal nigger.