CANADA GIVES PUTIN THE MIDDLE FINGER

youtube.com/watch?v=wWJkNvZmoB8&t=1096s

That's right Russians we sided with Ukraine.
What are you going to do about it?
Huh bitch? Nothing that's right you would never nuke toronto or maybe Montreal. You don't even have the balls to nuke Vancouver.
BITCH MADE. It's not like you could fire one and everyone would let it slide. Homos. That's right so don't try to nuke one of our glorious and LIBERAL CITIES RUSSIA. Because you won't.

Attached: united.png (1891x609, 2.52M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU
streamable.com/s314hf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

canadians demoted back to australian tier scum

Reddit reporting for duty

Attached: s0powerful.png (600x600, 28.11K)

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE GREAT RESET: The relentless Ukraine "muh WW3" media coverage is to distract from the leaked WEF video and the anti-COVID/anti-big brother uprisings that were previously springing up worldwide. It also distracts from Biden's insanely low approval numbers, the biological labs the US ran in Ukraine, Biden family business dealings in the Ukraine, skyrocketing food prices and the BLM communist Biden just nominated for SCOTUS.

Klaus Schwab stated in this leaked video that the WEF has infiltrated governments around the world with their globalist agents. For example, he states that OVER HALF of Justin Trudeau's cabinet has been "penetrated" by WEF "young globalist leaders” along with many other Western nations.

youtube.com/watch?v=6JC5lKNrDoU

Attached: 346347347437.png (964x843, 967.06K)

plz Russia do not nuke Ottawa. Dont plz I beg.

Klaus Schwab
is my hero please don't cruise missle him

it's all so tiresome

Attached: MOMMY.jpg (347x413, 19.74K)

Who cares about your country? You're just a US fuckdoll.

No you have been felted russia. By canadians non the less how does it feel russia? Probably like how it burns when I pee.

And definitely don’t follow up with Toronto.

The fact that our defense department hasent mobilized the Military here and in US and made swift arrests of the traitors, yesterday... speaks vooumes as to who gets the middle finger in the end and what's coming our way, primerly of our own doing.

Brace!

yes russia don't do that one too

Attached: 1646275635365.jpg (435x448, 38.79K)

This. I do not understand how it is acceptable for an organization like the WEF to have so much standing in our government let along go unnoticed by most people. We try do have bad actors making decisions for us.

Attached: Big-Boss-Screen.jpg (700x394, 157.65K)

Does this mean Putin might send someone from the FSB to hook us up with free hardware to finally play Minecraft

I made this for you OP

streamable.com/s314hf

wasnt Canda on brink of civil war?

chink colony calm down, because if Xi says to kiss putin you will do it kek

this
kek

What are you stupid? Of course it does.

Puppet man talks to other puppet man. They really are alike. They couldn't give a single fuck about their population or country. They just take orders directly from globalist kleptocracy. Fuck I hate globohomo so much. Fuck Ukraine and fuck Canada.

based thank you fellow canadaryan warrior

Canada is always doing something retarded

you're russias fuckdoll