DUMB POLITICAL STUFF YOU LEARNED IN SCHOOL THAT WASN'T TRUE

What stuff did a teacher try to tell you in school, but you immediatly realized "this person is a moron and should NOT be educating our youth"

I'll start.

My 6th grade history teacher told us the gas chambers would dispence literal gasoline and the nazis would throw a match inside.

He even put questions about it on our tests...

After that, I looked at him different. Even as a 6th grader I could understand that blowing up a building with gasoline and fire isn't an efficient way to kill 6 gorillion j-eeews.

I still wonder to this day if kids from my class believed him and went into adult life thinking the gas chambers were literal desal/gasoline.

What dumb stuff did you experience in public education?

Attached: cf6e98ddc19025a7f7d99a3b3e0dfd17.jpg (500x1043, 103.68K)

That Ibn Battuta and Zheng He/Cheng Ho were "great explorers" on par with Columbus when in fact they were traversing previously-mapped trade routes

Jupiter was bigger than the sun

Subbed for an elementary teacher who was teaching the water cycle. Took me hours to see what was wrong with all the charts... they went in the wrong direction. This bitch was teaching her kids that water got filtered by the dirt, then went up into the mountains via aquifer, and became clouds from there.

She even had the kids take text from the science book and put it in the wrong position so that the arrows worked.

I still remember a substitute teacher in 7th grade who tried to convert us to communism by telling us the following (paraphrased):

>Under capitalism people starve just because it’s not profitable to feed them. 1.1 billion people don’t have access to enough food and ten times that many don’t have access to clean drinking water

I was taking sarcastic notes on her speech that day and have a literal full page on a notebook (still in my possession) that says “DID SHE FUCKING SAY 11 BILLION PEOPLE DONT HAVE CLEAN WATER? DUMB BITCH”

Dude she's right though.
There has to be AT LEAST 11 billion dead people and they aren't getting clean water!!! lmao

Hey, she tried her best. That is next level dumb though. Should have asked her why it doesn't rain dirt then.

Sounds to me like she recognized rain comes from clouds. But she didn’t believe in the invisible evaporation monster. Instead water must go somewhere she can see, like the ground. If water goes to the ground, the only logical way it could get back to the sky (to rain again) would be if it traveled up mountains.

When I was in school, a teacher told me that 6 gorillion Jews were murdered by Hitler.
The reality of the situation is this: if Hitler wanted to kill 6 bajillion million trillion Jews, all he would have needed to do was stop giving them water, and his actions during The War of Western Aggression actually SAVED millions of Jewish lives.
You're welcome.

My sides lmao.

That's some flat earth level logic.

"Fuck gravity, the water runs UP the mountains, and then it's in the SKY!!! S C I E N C E!!!"

Weird how that number is always thrown around, right?

My question is... if Germany was starving and couldn't feed their citizens or army... WHY WOULD THEY WASTE FOOD ON LABOR CAMPS?
Also typhus was rampant.

Wooden door gas chambers? Maybe. Screen doors? Nope.

Imagine the "holocaust" stories if the power went out in America and all the prisoners starved to death in their prisons.

They'd have similar stories I'd imagine, if not matching stories.

Attached: 1647297902940.jpg (576x1024, 137.66K)

People also seem to forget that the Jews were PRISONERS OF WAR, not innocent victims

Attached: Jews.jpg (720x517, 290.91K)

My primary (elementary) school teacher told us the Luftwaffe bombed London by mistake, I repeated this at secondary (high) school and was looked at like an absolute retard
Yes I put in American translations for fellow absolute retards

Attached: 2B6410C2-7746-4E36-9C7A-4B02571A3E45.jpg (196x178, 13.09K)

My psychology teacher told me that IQ has no correlation with salary. One of the first times in college when I realized I was wasting my time. Went for free because I was a massive poorfag.

Attached: 6998360E-7787-4F7B-9AC5-2BEDDB687D76.jpg (808x1024, 41.44K)

Holocaust

>if they can produce viable offspring, they are the same species
>immediately afterwards we learn that mules/hinny's are sterile because of chromosomal fuckery and not because god said no

>Under capitalism people starve just because it’s not profitable to feed them
not only is this stupid but it's also wrong
keeping your workers alive is very profitable

Attached: 1388343022378.png (1435x1116, 484.57K)

Brotip: teacher's required subject matter education is hog shit. They take more classes "on education" (how to make niggers and retards comfy in class) than on the shit they're actually meant to teach. That's why class is all group work and stupid activities, that guy went to school for half a decade to learn that that's the best way to make completely disinterested retards pass by the skin of their teeth. All, ALL of education training is built around aiming for the least common denominator and zero of it toward the kids interested in the material. Be fucking thankful of your teachers could spell, they're basically uneducated people. They're trained to do a job, they're not taught the actually field they teach, they just pick that up from wherever they can. If it's not in your textbook it came from the teacher's ass.

7th grade history teacher told us that people in medieval times didn't know how women got pregnant.

Our teachers fed us the regular climate change will kill us by 2020 shit and now in 2022 i realize that this was all planned manipulation and fear mongering of kids so that they vote people into power who want to destroy your nation

A teacher insisted that the Texas Rangers weren't based ethnic cleansers and that they were just cool cowboys who didn't drive hispanics off Texas because they saw it as being whites only.

How slaves were beaten, tortured and raped on a daily basis. I mean, yea, they were slaves and were treated poorly but schools just go WAY over the top with it. Slaves were incredibly expensive and less than 2% of the population owned slaves. Within this 2% the majority of them were owned by plantation owners and were treated fairly well. Why would you spend a ton of money on slaves just to torture, starve and beat them half to death and make them far less productive on making you more money? It’s like buying a high end sports car and going off roaring with it or something.

theres is an element of truth to this, you may have just forgotten the details, and this is disputed theory amongst historians. when the luftwaffe switched to night raids some times they would hit civilian areas near their military targets on accident, and the British believed this was done on purpose to terrorize the population so they launched their own terror bombing raids on civilians in Berlin. Hitler was pissed and retaliated from then on terror bombing was a strategy used by both sides.

My sixth grade history teacher taught us that the Chinese where actually the first to discover America. He also kept trying to challenge kids in class to see who could bench more. Fucking weirdo.

Women are just as capable as a man

>He also kept trying to challenge kids in class to see who could bench more. Fucking weirdo.
dude I'm so glad I made it all the way through school before the internet really took off
some of the shit teachers would do/say was awesome and that wouldn't be possible in the fucking tiktok panopticon we live in nowadays
that's why everybody is so fucking fragile and collectivist, they are all plugged into a hive mind 24/7 and nothing interesting is allowed to happen anymore

Don't get me wrong he was a friendly guy just an idiot who taught literal junk history. And wanting to challenge 6th graders to a test of strength when your a grown man is bizarre. He moved to san fran after some years... fitting.