Scientist here with important information

PLEASE HEAR ME OUT
I specialize in signal analysis and statistical signal processing.
A few days ago my supervisor at our research institute sent me a couple of raw I/Q data files, said they came from a military radar system and they wanted our opinion on the signals. As I had experience with radar (in the automotive sector), I was assigned the task.
After reducing the noise and common interference sources, I tried to compare the signal against my small database of radar signals. Now the examples I have stored come as mentioned above from the automotive sector, and I did not have access to the specifications of the radar system in question, but after modeling a probability distribution of the significant formants my conclusion was that the thing that was detected is big, very big. And it's shape is somehow indefinite, as if it changed shape constantly, but that would be impossible for a huge solid object. It also reflected the radar pulses in a very weird way I have never seen before, the expected doppler shift was behaving unnaturally.
I was intrigued, and wanted to know more. So I wrote my report, handed it to my supervisor and pressured him for more disclosure. What he said left me scared to this day:
>the signal comes from the ExoMars Trace Gas Orbiter
>it's name is a cover for its true function
>it is a deep-space radar telemtry platform done in collaboration between the ESA and Roscosmos
>at the time of detection it was pointed at Jupiter
>according to the calculations done by the astophysicists, the detected object is as big as Europa and is moving at a speed much higher than that of a comet
>that's why they wanted our opinion
>the military is already stifling the discovery
>they said it was a glitch in the system
I do not want to make assumptions but it seems that the ayys are coming.

Attached: Schiaparelli_on_Trace_Gas_Orbiter-1-1.jpg (4500x2928, 2.93M)

Take your meds, schizo.

Zeus is coming, he will stand with russia, america is doomed. Globohome is doomed.

ALL THESE WORLDS ARE YOURS – EXCEPT EUROPA.
ATTEMPT NO LANDING THERE.

Someone on Twitter works for NASA and told me this is true. Aliens wants to probe your asses

>what are anomalies
ayys arent real user, im sorry. you as a scientist should know this better than anyone

>aliens
>moving slow and not already here
stopped reading right there.

>source: i am a scientist

cool. keep us posted.

You're an ANALyst. Probably a reciever.

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-175647_Chrome.jpg (1080x2070, 1.38M)

Give more info pls

Sounds like Independence Day to me. Try a computer virus bro.

trust me bro

You just radar scanned the planet jupiter dumbass

Bump

Larp. Space is fake.

Attached: fe14.jpg (899x960, 132.83K)

>THE AYYS ARE COMING GOIM! THIS IS REAL AND NOT OUR PREPLAND PSY-OP PROKECT BLUEBEEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fuck of you retarded shill faggot, i hope you get ass cancer and your bowls fall out on the ground!

no proof nigger you didnt see shit. its not real. you are getting sleepy. no one believe this asshole he is fake

Attached: d1t159h-c8810339-4b5e-4595-b693-988a366cd560.jpg (435x264, 23.54K)

Attached: 1400517604974.jpg (960x720, 86.16K)

Attached: aa.jpg (250x334, 19.37K)

Attached: works cited crackpipe.jpg (750x738, 20.71K)

Hey, not true.
There's still resin in there.
The thought's aren't complete yet. gotta melt all that back into the bowl first!

post a photo with timestamp that will make us believe you.

ITT: OP just finished watching don't look up but changed asteroid to ayy

Did you get your free pipe from biden yet, mutto ?