Why are race-relations getting WORSE over time...

Why are race-relations getting WORSE over time? It seems like 'race' wasn't as big of a problem in the 80's/90's relative to today. It was still SOMETHING of a problem, but it seemed manageable. Now? LOL.

Attached: 1644843351029[1].jpg (1715x1153, 477.96K)

Because white men are increasingly hateful knowing that the vast, vast majority of white women have taken BBC at least once and they have all fantasized about it.

>It seems like 'race' wasn't as big of a problem in the 80's/90's
Kike media. Niggers were going crazy on crack and the 80's marked the beginning of globohomo in everyday US institutions.
Aside from that, spics started pouring in bigtime in the late 70's and that has only ever increased.

EASY.

Because of the Nigger Word.

The blessing of Freedom of Speech, is you can say anything at all to reach a complete understanding.

When you add "Be afraid of what you say! If something, don't say anything at all! Be afraid!"

Understanding is never achieved. It's deliberate, because if understasnding is achieved, how are you gonna hate each other?

That's why sites like Any Forums are quite comical. You act like you're evil racists because you exist, and that's what the Jew taught you. But you're innocent children of God simply exercising your Freedom of Speech.

You wanna know who's guilty? Racist? People with red on their hands.

The 90s were bad. You had Rodney King, OJ, Amadou Diallo, Elian Gonzalez, not to mention all the hysteria over domestic terrorism with Ruby Ridge and Waco, plus the "Latin invasion." The difference now is that there are fewer Whites, so non-Whites are getting openly violent.

Because our enemies (China) know how to manipulate our weaknesses. We are a dying empire, globohomo knows this, China knows this, Russia knows this, India knows this, the entire worlds knows this…..except for us.

Relations are getting worse because communists need a race war. High IQ white men are preventing the commies from taking over. This is the reason for all of this.

jews
this is all designed to distract and confuse you while they flood your country with even more shit and more different tribes of people and then have them fight over scraps while they rob you blind and seize power.

Attached: 1521766445527.png (720x563, 281.76K)

Honestly niggers we're actually likeable in the 90s and 00s

Because you're a zoomer with no memory of Rodney King, the OJ trial, the LA riots, east coast v west coast beef, the crack epidemic, or Malcom X hats everywhere

Because us plebs were a little unified in 2012 during the OWS movement. Then came in Obama and every single media company in the US(all of them) hard switching to identity politics to divide us along racial lines instead of economic ones once it became inconvenient.

Attached: prodvspay.png (960x874, 289.3K)

>Government doesn't fix the nigger problem
>Problems from niggers skyrocket
>Whites catch on go "what the fuck, do something"
>Government doesn't listen but instead praise niggers like gods while whites have to suffer living amongst niggers and the crime they commit on a daily basis
>Big media shames us for been whites for not accepting illegal spics
>Suddenly skyrocket in spic culture ruining neighborhoods.
>White people be like "do something please"
>Big government does nothing but instead arrest whites for saying a word
>Black lives matter goes international throughout all the west
>It's okay to be white get slammed and those caught supporting it get arrested for hate speech.
>Meanwhile in Europe Muslims and shitskins rape and commit crime while their government does nothing about it and invite more into their lands
Gee I wonder why there is such a huge problem in race relations these days..

Attached: 1643351822943.png (853x1128, 32.3K)

The 90's were not bad at compared to today. Most white Gen Xers were ashamed by their Boomer parents that still used 'nigger' and would shush them when they did. Today I find myself inclined to use 'nigger' and 'kike' with 10x the frequency of that era because the kikes showed their hand and niggers have just gotten more niggerly.

I know this is bait and I'm saging. But seriously, do you think this kind of shit works? Do you even understand the minds of the people you are trolling. It's more a reflection of you, that they best you can do is break human relations down to simply sex. Most people here could give a shit less about the "BBC." It's you, coming on here to shill against the caricature of white supremacy that you learned from some asshole in whatever college you attended. What is annoying, is that you are seriously this stupid, and you go on here displaying your stupidity to the world. If you are going to troll, learn how to do it right. Be funny. Entertain someone. Don't just be crude. The easiest way to end racism and change someone's mind is to make them laugh. All you are doing is literally, unironically making people more racist and making people hate your ideas even more.

you care so little you typed a whole essay about how little you care.

cope more. sit down and be quiet as BLACK men fuck white pussy

Nice life, faggot. Your trolling doesn't work here.

I care because I am unironically not a racist and I would like you to stop making shit worse. You think you are helping, but all you are is an asshole that is making actual racists more racist because you are exposing them to you particular brand of assholery.

>It seems like 'race' wasn't as big of a problem in the 80's/90's relative to today.
that's because you're a child who never lived those years and only see what things like Stranger Things pretends what it was like
You had niggers like Spike Lee telling niggers to go riot in Do the Right Thing and you had Pat Buchanan telling us all about how the Mexicans were going to take over (far more bluntly and forcefully than Trump ever said)

Attached: merlin_173006694_b1a7d9bc-a163-42aa-86be-6ec05725fa6b-mediumSquareAt3X[1].jpg (1800x1800, 832.94K)

Jews. Next?
>what about...
Jews again. All jews.

>you typed a whole essay
You call a paragraph an essay? Gee no wonder why you're so dumb.

Breddy gud pasta
8/10

Back then blacks weren't universally accepted so they had to actually act like humans to get by. Now American niggers are the most coddled people on Earth and know they can get away with anything because cucks will defend them no matter what.

>gee, user, I dunno

Attached: FF5306AE-BE0C-47AB-A8B4-DC4D0F2C0B49.jpg (357x262, 15.52K)

Obama's second term.

Attached: 1646961611877.png (396x288, 20.53K)

>Why are race-relations getting WORSE over time?
Back in the 90s everyone knew America was a country created for, by, and of white people. Then Obama took office and instead of acting like his white half proved that non-whites just want to displace real Americans (people of European descent) from our rightful places in American society.

The issue is these people thinking they're equal.

They're getting worse because democrats use black grievance like a weapon

>Back then blacks weren't universally accepted so they had to actually act like humans to get by. Now American niggers are the most coddled people on Earth and know they can get away with anything because cucks will defend them no matter what.
They used to wear suits on the regular and now absolutely nobody has a dress code or fashion anymore. I just went to the supermarket wearing pajama pants cause who gives a fuck anymore? It's not like anybody cares.

Attached: f3eccdf5e9292a5afa35dfb00d09ef21.jpg (625x929, 105.21K)

The magic jewish words.

Attached: gjtp.png (1662x640, 32.09K)

Born in '78 and my experience was that 80's/90's had their moments but were overall way less racist than today. Whites had zero sense of their 'whiteness' in those days.