Russia economically destroyed

>Russia economically destroyed
>Russia facing extremely having losses
>Russia having to constantly revise it's "win" condition so it doesn't look like it's losing as bad as it is
>The US shows the world that they can destroy countries without even firing a single bullet
>NATO stronger than ever with many countries wanting to join
>US shows it's able to trick it's opposition into making horrible mistakes (America set Putin up to invade on purpose)
Putin's invasion will be see as the worst strategic blunder since ww2

Attached: 568d2307c08a801c008b7270[1].jpg (1000x750, 93.31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
files.catbox.moe/u5fkko.mp4
worldtruthvideos.website/watch/alexander-dugin-stars-in-kabbalistic-fag-movie_c5CWiP7rMfdB4J1.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Anyone who thinks Putin isn't regretting his decision to invade is either a shill or genuinely retarded. Each day longer is a victory for Ukraine.

The west is literally falling apart as we’re witnessing the rise of the eastern global financial system. Even the saudis know this

>The west is falling apart
AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
> we’re witnessing the rise of the eastern global financial system.
HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: laughing-homer[1].gif (220x165, 374.63K)

>Gas prices everywhere in the west skyrocket
>Western finance companies instantly lose 144,000,000 customers
>Same for McDonald’s, Coca Cola, ford, adidas, Nike and various other globohomo companies
>Russia considers starting competitors to major financial and commodity trading companies that have pulled out of their country, thus making them unable to be sanctioned in the future
>China moves further from the US
>Countries consider trading oil with different currencies as a result of sanctions placed on Russia, starting the collapse of the US petrodollar whilst also cancelling out the sanctions
>Ukrainians decide to fight back which leads to their cities being decimated and flattened by Russian bombs
>Ukraine says they will not join NATO
>Germany and other countries which rely on Russian gas cut off from Russian gas supply which could lead to widespread blackouts
>Facebook, meta jewish spyware banned in Russia
>Russia to legalise piracy of video games and movies in response to video game and movie companies pulling out of Russia, stopping even more revenue being sent back to western companies

kek

>N-Noooo gas prices went up by a dollar! THIS IS TOTALLY WORSE THAN RUSSIA'S ENTIRE ECONOMY COLLAPSING

>America set Putin up to invade on purpose
I thought Biden was being unnecessarily confrontational before the invasion... was he provoking and baiting Putin... maybe we should give him more credit...

Brent crude oil is already at before war price levels.

It's not about the common Russian people. It's about destroying the freemasonic and satanic west for Christ
youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: Russian military for Christ .jpg (720x474, 100.28K)

>For Christ
Why is he using shitskins and Muslims then?

This is a Christian holy war. Not a race war. Why wouldn't he send chechens to destroy gay nazis. The enemy is non Christian Whites. Not another race.
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Soldier for Christ.jpg (720x401, 48.81K)

>Holy war
>Uses muslims and shitskins
lol

And what a glorious system it will be for Russia.

Attached: 1647188090177.jpg (800x600, 116.33K)

>tfw there will be no WW3 and life will go on as normal
>USA didn't escalate the situation to nuclear warfare
Massive disappointment.

Attached: CBF.png (224x168, 45.69K)

Why wouldn't you use Muslims as fodder?

Attached: Russian Orthodox Army.jpg (720x471, 106.92K)

>It's about destroying the freemasonic and satanic west for Christ
Then why did Putin use Alexandr Dugin as his ideologue in the west? who is both a Satanist and a Mason.
>Putin's former advisor Aleksandr Dugin at Satanic Ritual
files.catbox.moe/u5fkko.mp4
>Dugin in a Kabbalistic faggot movie
worldtruthvideos.website/watch/alexander-dugin-stars-in-kabbalistic-fag-movie_c5CWiP7rMfdB4J1.html

Attached: 77955_900.jpg (625x900, 136.9K)

This

>This is a Christian holy war
>The majority of Russian forces are gooks and Allahu Akbars

Attached: 1585384608453.png (1293x1045, 163.65K)

>BASED MUSLIMS KILLING WHITE CHRISTIANS OH MY GOD SO LE BASED
You kikes are so obvious

cope

missing the forest for the trees, he will clearly conquer the ukraine

He took pictures with the pope doesn't mean they are on the same team. The patriarch has Putin's back and he is a solid orthodox Christian bro

Attached: A Christian warrior chief .jpg (646x395, 55.27K)

Sure he will man. Any month now

Every night I pray an American chokes in his sleep

Based the end of the american globohomo empire is at its end

Attached: 1630436163061.jpg (1280x1186, 271.5K)

Imagine laughing as your entire future crumbles before you and your elite sell you down the river for a life raft.

Western hubris has cemented our demise.

If all that is true, why do you feel the need to keep pushing anti-russian BS? I mean, if they're doing so badly, they'll lose the war in no time and nobody will care, right?

I'm not racist. I'm Catholic. I have no problem with other races. My war is with non Christian Whites

Attached: A devoted Christian Russian army .jpg (720x807, 181.1K)

Do you retards really think this narrative will last longer than your 'Ukraine is winning' narrative?

Us of gay is the weakeat its ever been. Record inflation. A country fully divided where at least 50 pct of population hates their governemnt for last 6 years. Lol

Attached: 1646150300734.jpg (680x654, 134.47K)

They are all jewish and morons tend to worship this mafia in the name of Chessus.

But Jewtin is so dedicated to the jewish cause he even imploded his own country to save NATO from being shut down (which seemed to be a plan of the elite before this gayness began).

>2 weeks R-Russia doesn't need an economy to have a strong economy!

Attached: masonicleaders.png (1023x569, 1.25M)

>W-Why are you laughing at Russia collapsing
Because it's hilarious faggot, seethe.

Of course he regrets it. If he wasn't why would he kill his top FSB guys and fire his generals. He is seething.

Attached: photo_2020-06-10_16-33-12.jpg (1280x853, 193.39K)

>My war is with non Christian
Then why are you siding with Muslims to kill Christians?
You are a horrible shill, no one believes you.

>saving whites by killing more whites
oh mah gad user, you so smart

And yet that's nothing compared to the active collapse we are seeing in Russia.

Attached: 1646107165839.png (680x643, 453.47K)

cope harder

Russia has an economy and they're pivoting it extremely quickly to avoid the brunt of the sanctions and the largest economies on the planet are pivoting to meet them.

The global economy is going to suffer more than Russia's.

That is what Putin is doing yes

>Pivoting
Is this what you call collapsing?

>weekly allotment
You ever tried to take all your money out of a bank before?

Holy FUCK you mean rich people do business in European countries? holy SHIT

No user, it's what I call pivoting.

Even the saudi's are looking to move to the yuan.

Do you read anything?

>>US shows it's able to trick it's opposition into making horrible mistakes (America set Putin up to invade on purpose)

I don't know where you're getting your info or if you think everything that's happening to russia is a "win".

But i'd be extremely concerned if i were you. You may see it as a "win";..For now. However...(see image)

Attached: ok.png (585x696, 168.99K)

Ypur totally winning the online battle lol the 20 billion us spent on regime change in russia. Not as bad as the 3 trillion wasted in their failed attmept tp spread trannies in afghanistan. FAIL is americas game these days

>The global economy is going to suffer more than Russia's.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

They aren't killing Christians they are killing nazis. Vlad Putin is paving the way for a thriving and vibrant Christian empire. Christians that die are martyred and go to heaven. Death isn't that big of deal. We need to destroy freemasonry. That's what this is about

Attached: Russian military priest.jpg (720x480, 123.84K)

Every night you choke on Arabian cock

This fucking cope and denial, holy shit.
You are either a shill or fucking retarded

Its totally a coincidence goy

In a nutshell

Attached: ok2com.png (559x203, 46.43K)

>They are killing Nazis
Thanks for proving you don't browse Any Forums and are just a shitty shill

Whites are condemned. This is not about saving Whites its about sending them to hell. The enemy is non Christian Whites who betrayed Christ

Attached: Russia fights for Christ .jpg (720x395, 107.13K)