HAPPENING! ZELENSKY CALLS NATO A BITCH!!!

NATO BTFO

>Russian aggression has ‘hypnotised’ NATO, he said in his criticism of its ‘weak’ collective defense clause
>Article 5 had never looked “as weak as it is today,” he said.
>Mr Zelensky suggested that NATO would react “in the same way” to one of its members being attacked by Russia.

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/zelensky-ukraine-conflict-nato-b2036280.html

Attached: wtwtytye.jpg (800x1083, 176.4K)

Nigger should have joined NATO. How are you gonna ask for the gangs protection when you're not a part of it?

why does this dude want to start WW3? Doesn't he know that Russia has nukes?

he's an actor, he's nothing once he loses his stage.

>Why isn't NATO treating us like we're a part of NATO when we aren't!
>Stupid goyim why aren't you starting WW3 and sending all your men to die!

The kike rat is drowning, it knows the end is nigh

Let the Joker in the office. What could possibly go wrong?

YOU DENSE NIGGER

YOU ARE NOT APART OF NATO

HOW DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THIS ?

well, thats the thing, either youre a part of the defensive alliance, or you arent and ukraine aint

If he hadn't sent every fellow jew home safe to Israel before forcibly conscripting every other White and only White male in sight he could be more believable.
He should reach out to Israel for help. Surely they're willing to send their army?

Read his early life nigger

WHY CANT WE BE APART OF NATO?? CMON MAN!

Some sacrificial rite

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me NATO, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Acting school, and I've been involved in numerous secret recordings in my basement, and I have over 300 confirmed speeches. I am trained in psychological warfare and I'm the top actor in the entire Ukrainian government. You are nothing to me but just another audience member. I will act you the fuck out with conviction the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of talent scouts across the Ukraine and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the play, maggot. The play that cries out the pathetic little things you call your eyes. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dance for you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just in high heels. Not only am I extensively trained in improv, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Jewish writers guild and I will use it to its full extent to cry your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will spit Jewry all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking in debt now, kiddo.

Attached: 1647291553815.jpg (800x800, 237.02K)

Imagine if this kike spills the beans about all the dirty shit clinton, obama, romney, and bidt have been doing in ukraine right as Putin rolls into knives?
CNN wouldn't know how to spin it and their heads would literally explode on live television

If I never see or hear from this fucking jewish cunt again, it will still be too soon.

Attached: 1593178770549.png (384x378, 118.48K)

>knives
checking my own digits and meant to say Kyiv

nobody would show it.

Not quite sure what business it is of yours to be honest.

Zelensky looks like a Goblin.

Do not trust him.

he's weak, not worth a WW3

>He believed NATO's lies

Attached: haruhismug.png (437x446, 215.21K)

He's right, nato is old and weak just like Joe Biden

youre a fucking coward

>The kike rat
is in the kremlin you dumb little contrarian jackoff

Attached: 1646173696764.jpg (864x400, 45.03K)