He's going to fall hard isn't he?

He's going to fall hard isn't he?

Attached: Russia puts Trudeau foreign affairs and defence ministers on its 'black list' CBC News.png (720x405, 507.45K)

why are we on the shitlist?

They’re just going to replace him without another World Economic Forum member lmfao.

He won't until you retards take matters into your own hands
>fed
>glownigger
You know it's true

QRD? I saw zelinksy do a zoom call to our parliament asking for more reddit upvotes but otherwise haven't seen our governments response to the situation

I sincerely hope all these corrupt, globalist, tyrannical sycophants are assassinated.

Attached: FKjK2edUcAIQ6ys.jpg (1170x1562, 271.77K)

fuck that nigger. 99 percent of the people at that protest were white.

They're setting him up so he fights Putin. Not sure what the Russian response will be if Canada sends troops to fight in Ukraine.

>QRD
Sure no prob, I got you bro.

Basically, people who have been around Any Forums from the beginning like myself know that Putin isn't based - he sucks.

On the other hand, Trudeau is like half based. Not full based but pretty close.

Anyone who has a problem with this is new to this board and needs to lurk for two years.

We've always supported NATO.

who wins in a fight, trudeau or putin?
>cage match, bare knuckles, no weapons

What has Castreau done now?

Attached: b88.jpg (602x755, 75.52K)

Our military is fucking weak, our achievement in WWII was having a high death count. Not much has changed since then, with underfunding/broken equipment.

lol no. They were all multi cultural you dumb ass

He might send airplanes to bomb russian troops, and he might send actual combat troops (boots on the ground).

>reddit spacing
>memeflag
>"we"
weak bait

kys shill

Anyone whos lurked at all here knows you're a massive faggot shill hiding behind a meme flag.

what are you on about

>putin launches intercontinental pancakes
>waffle air attacks of strategic locations
>all maple syrup absorbed into pancake and waffle
>canada taken over in a matter of 48 hours

Most people become less racist when they realize other races can share their culture and values, you are too far gone

Friedland...and she's a hardcore believer with Nazi background
lol
Games will begin.

True
Because our govt has made multiculti society a goal they've worked hard at achieving.
And that now even fringe movements are multiculti tells us it was successful

Yup. Chrystia "Miss twitchy: Can't stand still" Freeland, who has Ukrainian heritage for current year victim status.

I like watching Freeland get off by imagining herself as PM delivering the speech in the background.

>On the other hand, Trudeau is like half based. Not full based but pretty close.

Attached: 1619105055407.jpg (576x768, 98.48K)

>He's going to fall hard isn't he?
they all are, why do you think they keep doing so much hamfisted authoritarian stuff?

No, "The Truncheon" Trudeau is President for life and will crush any opposition to that, as witnessed at the peaceful, cop loving, white trash trucker freedom orgy.

She is a megalomaniac

Yah go give some more money to your favorite based black nigger YouTubers who make up .1 percent of actual blacks. You are the one who is irredeemable you probably got the Trump shot too.

I believe the trudeau regime will last 1000 years

Seeing as he holds no cult of personality affection from anyone and is seen as a D’tier shabbos, he has litterally made 0 speeches or apperances of historical note, the man is even avoided by oher leaders..
>he will fall hard
If the chance comes where throwing him under the bus is beneficial, then yes.
As you are in Canada this seems unlikely so he will probably live out his life in descolace, shunned by all as he is by his peers now