When will you lift the sanctions? I am very hungry

When will you lift the sanctions? I am very hungry

Attached: .jpg (1414x1380, 106.83K)

Your probably better off leaving Russia and moving to someplace else in Europe m8

no mcdonald's for you

go buy some potatoes nigger
slide thread; saged

Attached: 1620509703820.jpg (1440x1098, 121.52K)

WHEN WILL MY FUEL PRICES GO DOWN?!?!

You can't negotiate with democrats.
Talk with China

For what? So that I can be killed by gender-fluid Negro queer transvestites there for being a white cisgender man?

No soup for you. Next!

You'd be safe enough in Ireland. The only place here with those types is Dublin and maybe Galway. The rest of the country is fine.

Well, the Russian government has included borscht kit products in the list of vital products and regulates their prices. Borscht is soup, I can eat soup.

I'm going to McDonaalds. Taking all orders from Russians and i'll send the food your way.
What is your order? What do you want?

that happens only in america

In my whole life I have seen only 9 (9 confirmed, maybe 4 or 5 unconfirmed) troons and around 100 black people, and I live near the capital and go to it 3 or 4 times a week

you will be safe

I was kidding, this is a quote from Seinfeld. I hope that your scientists and chefs will be able to make literally identical food as from McDonalds or Burger King.

I'm sorry fren, can I mail McDonald's fries to you?

really tell me how?

When you stop calling Kiev ... Кiѣвъ.

You must eat McPotato with Special White Lumpy Sauce. You re lucky not to be poisin with western food

I have a big sausage to satiate that hunger.

Do you know how many negroes I've seen in my life? No more than 10. And they were all students from poor african countries.

I'm sorry fren, my government is to blame. The average American doesn't want war.

Starve then

Come to French Riviera. Lots of Russians and we have Nikolai II’s cathedral

Attached: 1647380310693.jpg (677x927, 130.66K)

Hungry for cock, I presume?

>Russia too shit for even niggers to go to

You ficking apologist POS, it's literally Putin's fault

Attached: howtohangyourself.jpg (596x1055, 189.57K)

Step 1: have IT degree and at min 3 years of IT coding dev
Ste 2: apply job and move
If you don't have IT degree/skills then yea you're fucked.

Geopolitical tomfoolery has put so many in danger.

The President's son was on the Burisma energy holdings board, a company deeply connected to Kolomoisky* who is the spiritual leader of the Kiev Regime*'s agenda and Zelenskyy* personally, he used to own the media company that produced the shows Zelenskyy was an comedic actor in.

Of course, we never talk about how much shenanigans have endangered innocents. Now the widespread damage is to people simply trying to eat food and buy gas.

Sorry fren.

when you stop calling me burger

Attached: 67036ef85d908882666bd3692e01d785.jpg (639x424, 43.75K)

No you aren't

>When will you lift the sanctions? I am very hungry
I'm sorry bro.
I don't think alienating an entire people is a solution. I don't understand why people listen to Zelenski's screeching. I hope it ends soon.