Wtf they just aren't letting me come and go as I please

wtf they just aren't letting me come and go as I please
twitter.com/UrOrientalist/status/1503790042216599565

Attached: 1619753074562.png (599x649, 180.35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XsjoqTIDp9A
twitter.com/AnonBabble

what's the original source?

Remember the dude from the mist shooting his whole family in the car one by one? Get comfortable in there volunteers

Attached: 1647370088885.jpg (995x1841, 916.55K)

Makes sense. Watch ukraine on fire.

NO REFUNDS

>when you realize you signed up to be a mercenary for the villains and not the heroes and now they'll shoot you in the back for trying to leave
kek, this is too good

Attached: Putin laugh.png (567x492, 303.66K)

Whens the last time you left your basement?

How did they not know they were joining the right wing... so dumb

>British

seething cuck

youtu.be/XsjoqTIDp9A

>wow man it's going to be just like a video game
>going to come back as heroes
lmao delusional.
no refunds.

>Trying to leave the country you signed a contract with to fight for them through a checkpoint with your kit still on.
Ok i know these foreign volunteers aren't the brightest, or else they would not be there, but this is taking the piss.

This is why they specifically said they only wanted trained military. Don't these people read books. When has any mercenary except cossack ever just left? And cossack only got away with it becahse they were basically a whole army

Attached: IMG_20220315_111930_346.jpg (540x809, 81.89K)

This video is part of a highly coordinated Russian disinformation campaign in order to deter foreign mercenaries from entering Ukraine. There has never been a better time than now to volunteer to crush Putin and shoot a fascist.

lmao one less zogbot murderer faggot. burn in hell zogbot

Lived the adventure. Wonder if he was just thrown out there as fodder like the other foreigners. Untenable shit fuck position, giant neon spotlight directing everyone to exactly where you are. I told you assholes before the shooting started to have a fun safe war and for no one to get hurt but no, couldn't listen. Now this guy will never get a Marvel movie spinoff.

So all these people are volunteering to fight for ukraine, how do I sign up to fight for Russia?

Foreign fighters only have one use to the Ukrainians, to try to incite military intervention from western governments. Now how do you think they will do that, dear volunteers? Perhaps by marching your dumb asses into machine gun fire and telling your families the evil Russians must be stopped?

For every reddit tranny you actually bait, I'm buying you a beer

does he have his booster shots?

Where’s the sauce on this? Just saw it on Salty Cracker and he doesn’t mention it either.