Are incels a security threat?

cbsnews.com/news/incel-threat-secret-service-report/

Attached: jynz-maze.jpg (531x768, 130.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

adolfhitler33.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/eva-brauns-best-friend-herta-schneider-talks/
youtube.com/watch?v=-pGIaew5OuI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do womenz think walking on your toes is a good idea? The body clearly wasn't designed for that.

>do womenz think
They don't.

Yes.

Attached: 718C47E9-0ECA-4611-9D21-E733D45FE178.jpg (720x1280, 105.81K)

I am

I makes their butts jutt out more which makes males want to mate with them.

a threat to ((their)) security maybe

Only the ones that dont have access to prozzies

Women are so solipsistic. They assume our entire lives revolve around them. Thus the feminazi paranoia about virgin rage. If a man is brave enough to pick up a gun and open fire, he's brave enough to pay for a whore. Whatever is going on, it's not about sex.

male surplus are always a threat to traitorous and bad goberments. A justified and legitimate threat from a social, moral and economic reason.
Cause if a country can't provide each male a job, a house and a female to create a family, then it has failed as a civilization and has no reason to continue existing.

>anti-incel article
>female journalist
Unironically, every time.

i need a source my guy

Jynx Maze is the GOAT

These two already have giant asses

Because their height is laughable

shiting is natural too and it's disgusting, if you cant even take care of your armpits you have failed a human being and are not suitable to be a partner and a mother.
Even animals in the wild groom themselves.

Brocels and other outcasts from society will soon be radicalized and shave the world

Attached: 373BDCD0-90F9-407B-BA8E-56FBAABCCE6C.jpg (480x358, 21.05K)

of course incels are threats

think of all the time u spent fucking, and all the time before fucking to prepare and after fucking to clean up. not to mention all the time placating your female of choice.during all this time you spend, incels are writing manifestos and practicing aim. they are learning to build bombs, learning to cover their tracks. just as they can't compete in bed, you can't compete out of bed

i know i am

Attached: 1633137244991.png (1144x877, 1.27M)

Not really. If they don't have the balls to ask women out. What makes you think they have the balls to attack society?

Fun fact: high heels were invented in France as a part of men's fashion as a cope for the wee Jacqueses

if incels are such a threat why don't they just legalize prostitution?

Attached: absolute sweetie.jpg (598x448, 110.73K)

If Incels are such a threat why isn't anyone talking about legalizing prostitution?

This. The "incel" van attacker in Canada wanted to kill himself in a blaze of glory and be a hero, IMO. He just wanted to attach himself to some bigger movement so some group would idolize him. If it wasn't incels, it would've been Islamic extremism, or white nationalism. He already tried to enlist in the army but didn't make it through training.

she looks like an used condon without the armpit hair

The females not having kids while importing savages and asking for more taxes every year are doing all the attack needed for the moment

If they were kept entertained they wouldn't be a problem but with black female viking Jarls, main female protagonist of the witcher fucking black guys by episode 3, and middle earth being overrun by crypto orcs I have a feeling they will be millions of Ches executing faggots and blacks then raping the house keepers in the seized Hollywood hills mansions like che did.

>a used condom
that's what women are

>adolfhitler33.wordpress.com/2016/02/07/eva-brauns-best-friend-herta-schneider-talks/
one is Jynz Maze, whats the others name?

Cause they don't want to solve problems. They want people to be unhappy.

Incels are too lazy and unmotivated to be a risk to anyone or anything. They will just post angry shit online but never translate that to anything dangerous irl. I know incels irl and they act polite and mannerly to everyone irl but I know them privately and they post weird shit online.

Dumb bitch wants to talk about what's natural when she's covered in tats.

>post weird shit online
like the EU flag?

most "incels" are incel because they wont pay for hooker

It makes the legs look more slender and toned and firms the glutes.

Yes. Not as much as niggers though.

Don't forget CSIS.

i dont want to sleep with a hooker id rather be an incel , and in addition their is no way im putting on a condom for sex it defeats the whole fucking point.

I am a security threat.

Because if you have to directly buy it, its the last surrender of dignity and admission of worthlessness.

jynx maze and briella bounce

briella bounce

Yes. Men are supposed to worship women, and women now completely control society. Men who don't pay for women to live their lives on easy mode are terrorists. This explains why;

MGTOW - Staring at the sun
youtube.com/watch?v=-pGIaew5OuI

Attached: whamen2.jpg (512x512, 84.81K)

Every guy has to pay 1 way or another.

Noserings are for cattle.

Attached: nosering.jpg (679x679, 75.37K)

iif she's such a fan of "natural" why did she got a nose job?

A threat to who?

Attached: 1629387255201.jpg (320x400, 31.35K)