All jew hating aside this guy has really done a lot for his country...

All jew hating aside this guy has really done a lot for his country. He could have fled Kyiv many times but he is still there, fighting. I wish my president was more like him, willing to sacrifice himself for his country.

Attached: volodymyr-zelenskyy-16458632374x3.jpg (1600x1200, 76.4K)

He is today all that, what he used to be in the past: An actor on TV.

>fighting
Doing rails of coke and fidgeting in front of the media != fighting.

Gonna rip that guys throat out no cap fr fr

>Doing rails of coke and fidgeting in front of the media
You've just described Trump's whole presidency.

Attached: 1637972374660.png (860x575, 60.85K)

3.1 millions dollar mansion and 1.3billion in offshore accounts demands a certain commitment from a man if he doesn't want to accidentally shoot himself twice in the back of the head in the shower one night.

there hasn’t been a single photo of him encouraging the troops in public

this Jew isn’t in ukraine anymore

Or - and hear me out - he could've prevented the war by stopping the shelling of civilians in Donbas and by not making vague threats for joining NATO.

Attached: 1646174722571.png (1080x1246, 1.14M)

Powerful speeches, stern warnings, twitter salvos, he has done everything. What else Ukrainians could expect from him?

Maybe some kind of written guarantee from NATO that they have his back before he ignores the warnings and threats from a nuclear power on his borders, but that would be asking too much I think. Back to powerful tweets.

Russia has a lot of spies in Kyiv
Of course he isn't going out into public

And there were no wars, fren

He rapes Ukrainian children in a bunker in Canada rn, while he sends girls and children to the front

I always thought Romania was based

Sure did, if it wasn't him his country wouldn't have been destroyed. He's just a USA pawn in their plan to sacrifice Ukraine to cause as much damage to Russia as possible.

>All jew hating aside
Stopped reading here.

based when it comes to changing sides

Attached: hungary_gypsies.png (960x592, 629.57K)

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me Putin, you little manlet bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Acting school, and I've been involved in numerous secret recordings in my basement, and I have over 300 confirmed speeches. I am trained in psychological warfare and I'm the top actor in the entire Ukrainian government. You are nothing to me but just another audience member. I will act you the fuck out with conviction the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of talent scouts across the Ukraine and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the play, maggot. The play that cries out the pathetic little things you call your eyes. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can dance for you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just in high heels. Not only am I extensively trained in improv, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Jewish writers guild and I will use it to its full extent to cry your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will spit Jewry all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking in debt now, kiddo.

Attached: 1647291553814.jpg (976x549, 183.31K)

If he was truly concerned about the lives of his people he would have conceded a week ago. The situation is hopeless and the fact that they're trying to throw larping redditor volunteers as cannon fodder in Kyiv confirms their inevitable defeat.

I wish my country's leader was a tsar/knyaz not some demagogue who destroys all of our nation's values from the inside out, eventually making us succumb fully, not just economically, to the EU

Attached: Tsar_Boris_III.jpg (944x1370, 258.46K)

>posing for some photo ops is fighting

what kind of retardation do you suffer from?
this retard has send ukraine to afrika tier GDP long before war which is his fault btw he fucked his whole country over like no other

Attached: 1647119273650.webm (640x352, 536.56K)

he's in poland lol

All he did was get people killed and lose half the country.

>he is still there, fighting.
Lmao.
Fuck that guy and fuck that other guy too.

Attached: FlagPoopyDoog.jpg (800x510, 376.91K)

>renamed picture from average_romanian_family.png
>you
Classic romania

Vague threats? Joining EU and NATO was the very first promise in his election program for the presidency

>arming women and children to get shot as combatants by trained soldiers they stand no chance against
>destroying every city through bombardment
>draining his nations finance
>arming criminals to mug, loot, pillage throughout his country
>causing millions to flee his country
All to stop his nation from being one countries puppet and the puppet of another. The war is his vanity project.