It’s completely normal for straight men to fuck other men, just try it!

>it’s completely normal for straight men to fuck other men, just try it!
Why are liberals like this?

Attached: A7A0F78F-6549-42C8-A334-685CBACD8ADF.jpg (827x692, 143.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Because they’re degenerate and need to be killed

politically speaking, i would absolutely fuck a cute, slender feminine guy, although i'm fat and hairy so that's not happening.

Don't kill your dreams
Fags will fuck anything

>buzzfeed audience is full of faggots

Attached: 7086B68F-3D99-4309-89FC-DCB1167762DF.png (417x383, 320.11K)

Yeah this is a weird thing I've noticed recently. They pretend all guys tried sucking their friends dicks when they were younger and that it's perfectly normal. I reckon it's to push some sort of pedo agenda desu.

It's about the jew globalist agenda.

Let this jew explain it:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ERmOpZrKtw

They want to control a NPC prison planet of border-less, race-less, culture-less, gender-less, identity-less, dumbed-down, easily controlled, subdued cattle (which they call goyim). They make up 1.4% of the US population and 0.2% of the world's population, yet look at all they control from the world's finances to the media that brainwashes us.

In short, they use the entertainment and news media to encourage globalism and to discourage nationalism and traditional western values. They distort and lie about the past and present in that effort.

And while the elite globalism pushing jews are one thing, the elite can only exist because of the 'regular' jews. Jews are far more politically engaged and culturally aggressive than other peoples, it's why they are so 'successful'. There are basically no jews who just want to be left alone, the type of person that makes up the vast majority of other races. 99% of them are in a constant state of striving for dominance and ethnic self-promotion.

They get into everything, any institution, and steer it towards protecting and enabling the tribe. Many of them aren't even fully conscious of why they do it, it is just completely ingrained into their culture. So, there‘s the grand jew globalist conspiracy at the top, and the overall trend in behavior (that results in various smaller schemes) towards the bottom.

300+ sourced must-know jew redpills:

Attached: (((covers))).jpg (1771x723, 502.04K)

>straight
>packing fudge
>patrolling the Hershey Highway
>ass pirating
>straight

Attached: 59089065_2067098306924347_8918968201140764672_n.gif (128x128, 3.77K)

I remember my sister casually brought up baby fetishes at the dinner table. i feel like we need a culling

You are mistaken. Plenty of young slender twinks who go for the 50's daddy look.

A planet of nearly 8 billion.

2 billion christians, 1.8 billion muslims, 1.2 billion hindus, a billion+ atheists and agnostics etc.

Only around 18 million jews. Simply do the math on pic related to see who has pushed the feminism/LGBT/tranny movement onto normies and normalized it.

Attached: jews fem and lgbt.jpg (984x1222, 236.22K)

You have the Jewish worm.

Attached: jew-homo.jpg (784x412, 51.77K)

social media was a huge mistake

>things that never happened

I would fuck a hot tranny if it passed thats my only homosexual tendency

The decent-looking ones won't, and there's nothing but middle-aged tops and manmoder/CD bottoms where I live.

Here fren.

Attached: 1646689617038m.jpg (1024x665, 195.79K)

>just give up on women and fuck men

>straight
>same sex
what the actual fu-
>BuzzFeed
oh

I'm in my 20s and my "look" is less dad bod and more man tits and a spare tire with minimal muscle.

>Why are liberals like this?
liberals are faggots, thats why.
homos dont reproduce, so they recruit.
the parasites spread into the asses of other men.

Attached: intestinal_parasites.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

Attached: biden gas prices.png (596x663, 269.68K)

I slept with a guy
Just to try it

I will not take the cock.

Attached: double gay.jpg (363x326, 41.8K)

>totally normal
>healthy
>fascinating
>so wild
>sharing
Isn't it incredible how they can frame a story so steeped in degeneracy in positive language? Nobody has to attach 20 positive adjectives to the concepts of true heterosexual love or the birth of a child - they are innately good and leave you with a warm feeling. These fuckers KNOW that telling the story with such verbiage would leave the reader's skin crawling with disgust. These people are such evil, sick propagandists and they target NPCs and kids who can be persuaded easily by language.

Attached: 33.jpg (1000x776, 72.85K)

if you murder someone, you are a murderer. you can't "identify" as a non-murderer, you've made your choice

same goes with fags. 1 homosex encounter and ur fag for life. even if it was only once and u took 20 showers and hooked up with females exclusively for the rest of your life. still a fag

Gay is the new straight. I fuck hairy butt cheeks and guzzle cum all the time. Totally not gay.

>straight men
>buzzfeed community

*without such verbiage

Straight??? Riiiiiight..fucking closet fags....

>straight men
>same sex hookups
Take a hammer to these retards

> he thinks gay men have any standards

Attached: 1642782222029.jpg (480x360, 22.15K)

>Straight
Those are faggots

Maybe you loose British faggots are different, I don't know, but the faggots in America aren't like that.

>I'm straight but I'll fuck a Twink in his ass

Attached: 1634027488757.png (974x998, 134.16K)