Brit/pol/

I have seen more female refugees in the space of a few days from Ukraine than I have seen female refugees from the middle east over a few years

Attached: 1646952193825m.jpg (1024x816, 148.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mQf1IxxZGCI&ab_channel=LilDurk
theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/23/northumbria-police-operation-sanctuary-newcastle-grooming-gangs-case-review
youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Ukrainian refugees coming to Britain

Finally, some attractive fucking white women

Attached: 1647371935491.jpg (1536x2048, 462.09K)

>28yrs old
>6ft tall
>Blonde hair, blue eyes, full beard
>Came 3rd in Great Britain in an individual sport at junior level
>Made over 300k this year through crypto
>23yr old slim white girlfriend
You envy me.

Should have killed myself back in 2020 when I had the chance tbqhwy

Attached: 234656423645.png (404x428, 311.57K)

Ginger beard?

What was the chance?

pakis
alcoholics
jews
mentally ill
glowies
mentally ill alcoholic paki jew glowies
seethemong
seethemeister

shit/pol/ 2022

The current tragic situation that has emerged as a result of state and corporate collusion and malpractice has given the opportunity for some fascinating case studies that could give insight to human behaviour on the level of the Stanford prison experiments.
Let us take for example a member of the MoD's 77th brigade who in his work was encouraged to use tactics such as bullying, shame, guilt and fear to encourage the ‘vaccine hesitant’ to be injected with gene therapy that had not undergone sufficient clinical trials.
Were there latent feelings of remorse or a sense of benevolence? How have these feeling changed with emergence of side effects released by the manufacturers such heart and immuno conditions.
Do they feel bad that their actions could have nudged someone into getting detrimental health conditions, are they beginning to worry about their own health, do they feel what they did was justified etc.
Sadly due to the lack of transparency around many of the parts of this illuminating study there's little chance any of these insights will ever make it into public discourse.

Attached: 1647108639027.jpg (1024x774, 50.19K)

Ikr. Mines ginger and grown out. (Not shit beard sussex)

>28 year old, 23 year old white gf

good for you, you and gf are in the perfect age range to start having kids

Men aren't allowed to leave moron

LOL
I was too slow

ginger beards are cool

Attached: 865156371836.jpg (853x856, 86.89K)

You're the moron

rent free

kek

>tfw. its all kalergi plan all along

Attached: 1646173091120.jpg (1024x904, 136.07K)

Does anyone have that webm of the hipster dude at the airport trying to goto Ukraine with his brown ww2 greatcoat on and his wee satchel with a toothbrush poking out?

You actually put a lot more effort in than OP. Unless it's copied from a previous thread.

Got diagnosed with ptsd today lads lmfao
Never even been to war

what the fuck possessed him to start posting his face and name here

almost all the ukranian refugees are fake posers africans

Was gonna jump in front of a train. Pussied out.

Cheers lad.
The absolute state of modern "man"

Attached: IMG_20220315_084346_989.jpg (982x1280, 71.63K)

Why would they defend their country when there's no war? Those aren't Syrians.

I picked out the stories myself
Wasn't having bollocks out renaming roads to bait war nonces into the thread

I can claim max bennies now so pretty good state I'd say

Attached: 1637862071168.jpg (1280x720, 96.91K)

ptsd from what?

>The first 36 of a new T-shaped design of electricity pylon have been wired up, National Grid has announced.

disgusting

Attached: _123721350_t-pylonbuild_09.09.21_051[1].jpg (976x549, 81.89K)

youtube.com/watch?v=mQf1IxxZGCI&ab_channel=LilDurk

new lil durk dropped

Some shit from when I was a kid

It's OK bro, you're still my fren.

Attached: We all know that feel.jpg (1280x720, 64.51K)

kek

obsessed

the men would be there but they will be shot if they try leave

Pray for me lads. I'm the only white man in a fast-food chicken shop. I don't think I'll make it out alive. I love you all.

Attached: 3425465234.jpg (1200x1600, 129.94K)

What's he doing here?
Showing us how slim his arms are making them just right for comfortable fisting?

Good on you mate. Nice to see someone else make an effort.
I'm having time off work rn, but I've got a lot of savings, not on bennies

I don't have the video, but was it this bloke? The name might help you find it

Attached: 1646166581452.png (316x460, 73.68K)

Syrian refugees were either not Syrian, Syrians already in a safe country who jist wanted to go to Western Europe for economic opportunities or draft dodgers.

pussy but also based for claiming all the gibs, if you're white.

every hour a white virgin gets deflowered by a middle eastern/african man in england

Autism

and then everyone clapped
post bank statement with time stamp or quit the larp

Attached: 1647277047270.png (306x306, 112.17K)

>tfw maybe cutie ukranian girlfriend soon

Attached: peepo-happier-peepo-happy.gif (498x498, 228.02K)

dis nigga eating chicken

If you couldn't get a gf before, what makes you think that will change now?

This thread is complete shite.

Thanks

>police punished rape victims
The Guardian: Police appeared to punish victims of Newcastle grooming gangs, review finds.
theguardian.com/society/2018/feb/23/northumbria-police-operation-sanctuary-newcastle-grooming-gangs-case-review

>Do they feel bad that their actions could have nudged someone into getting detrimental health conditions, are they beginning to worry about their own health, do they feel what they did was justified etc.
My guess would be that this sort of thing is already well understood by the string pullers.
The mindset this sort of person who obediently shills on behalf of obviously evil governments and megacorporations is either complete moral apathy or "the end justifies the means".
China, for example, has a lot of the former category. We currently have quite a lot of the latter in the media and Internet shill brigades. In time, they'll become more like the Chinese shills probably.
Even the ones who are intelligent enough to eventually realise after two years that the experimental mRNA injections do far more harm than whatever good they supposedly do will think "it's good to allow us to single out the dangerous radicalised incels and Nazis who didn't want the government doing medical experiments on them to keep an eye on them, because they will be trouble if there really IS a disease/climate/Russian/zombie emergency". And they hate you for being right (again!) so will continue to advocate for you to get your shit fucked up, just like they unnecessarily fucked up their own. Crabs in a bucket.
Or they just won't think about it. Lots of people go through their entire lives not really thinking about anything.
Unfortunately, it seems that often the only way to shake people out of this retardation is when the consequences of it affect themselves or one of the small number of people they might actually care about. And I think there are sufficiently many out there with the zeal of the converted which is forcing governments around the world to back off the totalitarian Covid shit and stop injecting poison in to people - for now.

>This thread is complete shite.

Attached: 1647297716517m.jpg (829x1024, 93.16K)

EDDIE CAT xD

ORIGINAL PIC

Attached: paid rapefugees.jpg (1024x816, 472.47K)

having nothing to lose and being desperate for attention

Ok
>if you're white
Yea

all the brinnies have gone to bed

Attached: ApexPredator.jpg (2048x2048, 234.69K)

Bossman blessed me with 4 wings and chips. Luv my paki.

Attached: 20220315_210128.jpg (4000x3000, 1.72M)

Hope it works out for you.
State sponsored gf fleeing war innit

I think he envied the other trips
Which is really sad when you think about it

King of pol, i kneel

Absolutely fucked...

corr give us a bite

Why would arabs/pakis/coons bring their women here when we lay on a million lolis for them and pay them to rape?

>look at myself in the mirror
>think i’n attractive
>take photos/see myself on camera
>hideous, asymmetric, ugly face shape
Anyone else have this? I don’t know if the mirror or the photo is fuelling the dismorphia, but it’s night and day. It’s ok when you’ve got a gf but now i’m single it makes things 10x worse (too ugly etc). Sucks

He's stopped using the trip but still puts little clues and catchphrases in his posts to let everyone know it's him. Just like eddie (and pube).

If you've previously worked and have the intention of bleeding the state and not paying taxes ect then it's based.
If you just want to be a lazy nigger then it's not.
I know one lad, always been on the dole and he's an absolute loser, no motivation for anything.

Okay Pete

youtu.be/PGNiXGX2nLU

The funny part about this is there are literally retards seeing this post and really think that this makes any sense

I actually did suddenly get a gf after 23 years a virgin. Lost weight and stopped wanking, that simple

Narcissism and loneliness are a terrible combination

That's the fella, yes, damnit.

Nigga I'm 30.
If I could get a gf it would have happened by now.

Attached: 1645297981291.png (200x171, 25.19K)

nasty

Attached: 0_Katie-Price-Harvey.png (615x1006, 1.11M)

Go to a foreign land you dope. Why are you stuck in this shithole with 2/10 roasties lamenting why one won’t touch you