/chug/ - Comfy Happening in Ukraine General #776

Previous: ▶WARNING
Be aware, any /chug/ thread that uses globohomo nuspeak wording in the OP (such as Kyiv) or cites UKROP sources (like video game footage) are fake shill threads.

▶Latest
>Zelensky dismisses commander of Joint Forces Operation, appoints Gen. Moskaliov
>Russian MoD claims control of Kherson Oblast
>Tochka missile from Ukraine lands in Donetsk City, killing 20 civilians
>Yavorovsky had 1,000 foreigners, foreign instructors and weapons
>Yavorovsky military base hit with 30 cruise missiles
>Up to 180 foreign mercenaries killed by air strikes
>Russian Airborne Forces reinforce Irpin
>Ramzan Kadyrov in Ukraine
>Three explosions in Kramatorsk
>Russian Aerospace Forces bombed Yavorovsky training ground in Lvov region
>Russians allegedly set up a logistics base in Chernobyl
>Powerful explosions heard in the area of Bucha, Irpin, Gostomel and Vorzel in the Kiev direction
>Kiev will only be conquered if Russia razes it to the ground - Zelensky
>Berdyansk, Kherson, Irpin, and Energodar have fallen - Mariupol, Chernihov, Kharkov surrounded or besieged
>Airfield in Lutsk heavily bombarded
>Pentagon says serious advance of Russian troops toward Kiev
>Chinese drone producer DJI Global uses proprietary software to reduce Ukrainian drone capabilities
>Mayor of Ukrainian city Melitopol captured by Russian forces
>Ukrainian drone crashed in Zagreb
>Russia trying to evacuate Izium, DPR took Volnovakha

▶Livestreams
youtu.be/PLGHM4El_AU
youtu.be/HIPNVm6lNfM
youtu.be/iZebYm-nenY

▶News
t.me/s/intelslava
t.me/s/CIG_telegram
t.me/s/BellumActaNews

▶/chug/
rentry.org/chug2022
rentry.org/647x6 (videos)

▶Ukraine Map
de.catbox.moe/pjpu61.jpg

Attached: Art-9.png (700x694, 352.76K)

i want to fuck that truck

Attached: 1641865068450.gif (268x190, 5.93K)

Me me me

Attached: the-person-above-me-sucks-penis.jpg (270x600, 68.24K)

Looks like you've got dicked from both sides, eh?

*farts*

I just farted in your thread.

FAQ
>What does this mean?
The amount of jannies (faggots) in this thread and Any Forums account has increased by one.

>Why did you do this?
There are several reasons I may deem a comment to be deserving of a stinky fart and therefore a janny infestation. These include, but are not limited to:

Shitting in the street,

Spreading incorrect information,

Shilling lazy Ukrainian propaganda.

>Am I banned from /chug/?
No - not yet. But you should refrain from making comments like this in the future. Otherwise I will be forced to issue an additional fart, which may put your commenting and posting privileges in jeopardy.

>I don't believe my thread deserved a fart. Can you un-fart it?
No. I cannot un-fart. My judgement is perfect and clear. Regardless, if you would like to issue an appeal, shoot me a private message explaining what I got wrong. I tend to respond to Any Forums PMs within several seconds. Do note, however, that over 99.9% of fart appeals are rejected, and yours is likely no exception.

>How can I prevent this from happening in the future?
Accept the fart and move on. But learn from this mistake: your behavior will not be tolerated on /chug/. I will continue to fart in your threads until you improve your conduct. Remember: Any Forums is hell. You can check out whenever you want and for however long you want. But you can never leave.

The ol chinese finger trap

I started a version of this one but it was from Putin and it was "I just downvoted your base"

kek

Hey buddy :)

Attached: 1641188634443.jpg (612x818, 135.28K)

Enjoying getting spitroasted, TWINK?

Just went to /k/ for peek. There are threads where kiev independent is used as a source and proof of discussions. It's reddit tier.

I seriously hate every fucking ukranian with a passion.

Attached: CFC040B0-DEED-432B-B358-544ED6AB73C2.png (487x410, 164.83K)

what the fuck, North Carolina?

What fucking flag is that? A literal boat wtf

Why?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 12.42.40.png (803x1049, 567.99K)

WHAT FUCKING FLAG IS THAT???

Then you're gonna love this

Attached: 1647328963059.webm (576x1280, 1.57M)

What fucking flag is yours supposed to be, fat?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 21.03.16.png (1085x189, 75.23K)

what am i looking at?

Bro we’re the same country. American Samoa.

Ah, well, might post it here as well for good measure...

Attached: 1647355007267.png (2075x2083, 1.8M)

Fuck CIA and 77th brigade shills.

LONG LIVE /CHUG/

Attached: Flag_of_CHUG_Republic.jpg (800x533, 23.4K)

I don’t want to talk about my weight it gives mainlanders too much of an ego boost :(

would

Oh nothing special really, just your friendly neighborhood resistance fighter planting a small gift for the snotty brat in appartment 12. After it went boom boom he can blame it conveniently on the Russians.

look nigga, i live in fucken Louisiana. why don't i have my state's flag shown here but you somehow do, despite being administered by U.S.

What do you eat over there, mate? I heard that island nations in the pacific have to import pretty much all their food in cans. Is that true? Surely you should have access to the purest, highest quality tropical fruit or am I retarded?

No surprise.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 12.36.20.png (1612x1061, 847.63K)

wiki.holocaust-facts.com

I am attempting to document the Holocaust that NATO and the Khazarian mafia was attempting in Ukraine.

Please send all proof of Ukrainian war crimes, ethnic cleansing of slavs, bioweapons, etc.

No matter how tiny a detail you may think it is, drop it ITT. Let's get the crimes of these genocidal maniacs on the record and undeniable. NEVER AGAIN!

this thread is a split

JUST

Attached: file.png (787x678, 709.28K)

czech'd so replying with still the best analysis of Russian strategy I've seen, any refuuuters?

Attached: chugbattleplan.png (5204x2576, 370.68K)