What's wrong with poland?

is it normal to pee in the city centers and parks?

when it is near a shopping center where there are public toilets
and from him there are volunteers. Its hard to adk to help even you are a drunk?
and why women shout at me and not at him because i took picture of" bydlo"
this is their city, not mine. he behaves like a cattle. In ukraine we ashaming ppl like hom.

Attached: IMG_20220315_212721_965.jpg (1278x1187, 120.52K)

>he never went to sraczkomat
ngmi

stop with the Polish hate, JIDF

I dont hate poland. I hate bydlo

Love it or leave it

You’re supposed to open one of the locker doors to pee

It's normal. Here in Germany we do it all the time. Recently someone pooped on the floor on the subway.

Where do Ukrainians in Poland find shelter. Does Poland have 2 million free homes for them?

Attached: 134213121312.jpg (230x219, 8.3K)

>homes
>free
KEK
they are going to the same thing when I was slaving in Bongstan
live in 6 people in 2 people apartment and split the bill

When in Poland, do as the Poles would do

Dont they get gibs from the polish government?

A real Pole drinks beer whenever he pleases and takes a leak wherever he feels like it.

nah
but you will get gibs if you shelter ukrainians under your roof and provide them with some food

based and bydłopilled

Attached: original_140337_fec82b9de2735e531b45695f464a7b1e[1].jpg (1394x1216, 146.64K)

Lmao that nigga looks like my neighbour.

>Be me
>Truck driver
>Arrive at security office
>nigger guard won't let me use toilet
>Pissed on the security office door
>Nigger whooping and hollering
>Get banned off site
True story.

They clean toilets all day. Why would they need to piss up a wall?

we mock these people too.

The polack is a mindless beast, as likely to ignore you as it is to savagely attack you. Avoid it at all times

das rite whitey
better get on the other side when Polish bvll takes a stride

Did a fight break out when people noticed it and wanted to take it home with them?

I saw a guy taking a shit - a literal shit next to a paczkomat a while ago. He had combat trousers on too. Just unzipped them, turned around, half crouched and a stream of liquid shit just starting pouring out onto the concrete splashing his boots. Fucking alcoholic tramp it was disgusting

>Where do Ukrainians in Poland find shelter.
In Germany, I'd ride them to your border for free. Just recently my grandma died and the retarded new Ukie doctor (our Polish ones left because of low wages, guess who got hired lmao) couldn't even talk to me properly.
Just take them Ahmed

hahaha pooland