Based religions

Can you guys recommend me some based religions? I've been nihilistic and suicidal for years now and I want to have a sense of purpose again.
>inb4 christianity
>inb4 jizzlam

Attached: 64843848563638.png (741x721, 53.56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/eatIzqwB2dA
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC2651812/
youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching
m.youtube.com/c/GnosticStudents
youtube.com/watch?v=CJ205esn7qE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Buddhists that kill mudslimes

Christianity

Mix the philosophical part of taoism with stocism and maybe a bit of Albert Camus in there.

Or, if that doesn't work, add more philosophy until you find something that clicks a little. Create your own belief system, because none of them are one size fits all.

Attached: 1623867296612.png (4100x4100, 2.89M)

its 2022

/thread

That's not how it works. Religion is not something you join like a club, it's a belief system. You need to develop your own belief system and then see if anything adheres to it. If not, you have to create your own cult (not necessarily officially or legally, the point is to maintain the standards for your own purposes is all).

get a japanese waifu and convert to shinto

*claps in american*

Attached: 1320719.jpg (1020x649, 71.5K)

A slightly more serious answer
>Gurdjieff taught that most humans do not possess a unified consciousness and thus live their lives in a state of hypnotic "waking sleep", but that it is possible to awaken to a higher state of consciousness and achieve full human potential. Gurdjieff described a method attempting to do so, calling the discipline "The Work"[4] (connoting "work on oneself") or "the System".[5] According to his principles and instructions,[6] Gurdjieff's method for awakening one's consciousness unites the methods of the fakir, monk and yogi, and thus he referred to it as the "Fourth Way"
Didn't stick with me forever but was an interesting couple years of on/off study.

Attached: R (1).jpg (1920x1080, 128.61K)

I live by Darwinism

Darwinism is debunked.

this
youtu.be/eatIzqwB2dA

Attached: 1541892433987m.jpg (1024x782, 245.47K)

Witchcraft.

Attached: c94.jpg (602x666, 63.13K)

Spbp

Real Islam and not the version west media would like to present from Islam for its own agenda, is the best religion that you can find.

The precise denomination isn't important but only Christianity is good ar getting rid of demons. And you sound demonized.

Kek, by what? Even monotheists, like myself, can incorporate it into our current belief systems.

neoplatonism

Quran-based islam, to consider only if you're a smart individual.

>religion
>based

Hermeticism.

Attached: Horus-coin-FEAT.jpg (1500x974, 437.76K)

By genomics.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/labs/pmc/articles/PMC2651812/

hellenism, any other native pagan religion
if you're looking for an established one with continuous tradition - Hinduism

Christianity is true. but the problems is that most of the people claiming to be Christians are not saved because they believe in false gospels (usually some form of a works based salvation).

you don't have to go to church to get to heaven. it's very easy to be saved from hell. watch this gospel video (gospel means good news) if you want to be 100% sure of going to heaven op and others.

youtube.com/watch?v=bpOv_kvk4M8&t=1s&ab_channel=BaptistBiblePreaching

Attached: My sheep hear my voice.jpg (1024x784, 379.91K)

I unironically bought a plasma orb on aliexpress and ponder the lightning filaments inside. it's relaxing and exciting at the same time. You just need to wear sunglasses, it emits quite a lot of UV radiation. Fuck other religions.

Attached: ponder_orb.jpg (928x787, 282.25K)

Quranism OP, easy enough to follow and Jesus comes back there too.

there is no purpose. only temporary existence.

Attached: 1643597626466m.jpg (683x1024, 173.98K)

OP can’t inb4 fucking faggot

>Based.
>Religion.

>Politically incorrect. Finding religion.

Kek. Youre idiots.

Im platonist

This.
Also
m.youtube.com/c/GnosticStudents

religion of warriors, no one ever dies
you cannot kill nor be killed
so stand and fight

Bhagavad-Gita in 10 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=CJ205esn7qE

Attached: krishna chariot.jpg (2400x1800, 551.43K)

Proponents of genomics incorporate evolution. They're saying that there's more to it. Involving astronomical processess and events. More than just cosmic rays.

Orthodoxy, of course. The Russian version of it. There are no other options on this planet right now... for a Westerner, at least.