You're hoarding 3 tons of sugar in preparation for the great collapse, right, user?

You're hoarding 3 tons of sugar in preparation for the great collapse, right, user?

Attached: 1647373868770.jpg (1622x1685, 251.76K)

Rice
Sugar
Flour
Seeds
Chickens

I'm set

I bought some extra flour because I make pizza some times

I have 3 tons of sugar in my belly

But won’t the sugar just go off after a year or two? What lasts longer than a couple years?

shut the fuck up

Nah, as long as you keep sugar sealed in a dry dark place where bugs can't get at it, then it will store indefinitely. I have 80lbs of sugar in my root cellar so I can make bake and make jams or preserves from fruit in a shtf scenario.

Attached: Sugar.jpg (2400x2400, 1.64M)

>hoarder
>cat pissing on stash

Does toxoplasmosis cure diabetes or something?

>bugs
Isn't sugar toxic to them?

imagine caring that much about living a couple extra years lmwo

I will steal from neighboring ppl

that cat lmao

Well what else lasts? I know if you have soil you can grow shit like mushrooms and potatoes in dark damp areas but what food actually lasts for more than a couple years?

>He doesn't have 3 tons of sugar
>Laughingirls.png

Sneeds?

>I have 80lbs of sugar in my root cellar so I can make bake and make jams or preserves
lmao what a fucking faggot

Attached: e8e.png (957x861, 159.04K)

Your fertile garden and live stock pens taht you surely have, can protect and are capable of up keeping off grid.

This poor fella is going to disappear

I keep bees and have an endlessly renewable source of sugar.

Attached: 1641409626319.png (1493x1237, 104.52K)

I’ll just go to the store, because nothing ever happens. 1 week left of this conflict, then we are back to lockdowns and covid.

REO SNEEDWAGON

that nigger gonna be making shine.

Its easy when you have a Wife and children you sub human faggot

only three tons? ngmi

this from a brit the once masters of enslaving brown people to grow sugar cane and get that sweet sugar for tea........my lord how far you fucks have fallen

oh nononoonono goldstandardbros we got too cocky

No

>Doesn't like baked goods and jams
>Probably grew up eating little Debbie's because his mom was too lazy/retarded to bake
>Has never had a fresh baked homemade cookie
>Had no right to live
Your life sucks, bro. End it.

Jesus, Imagine how much booze you can make of it!

Honey lasts indefinitely and there is very little chance of it going bad, and if bugs get in it, it usually kills the bugs, so you can just remove that part, which usually floats to the top.
Also if you have your own bees, their presence forces other bee-like species such as wasps and hornets out of the area, unless we are talking about murder hornets, then it attracts them kek.

and that exactly how your house becomes a gigantic ant hive

Attached: 1587271845372.png (1798x1346, 837.9K)

>toxic to them
>to them
Should we tell him?

This is why the dude has so much sugar. My Summer Car is a Finnish documentary.