Ivan I was with you until this happened. Fuck you Russian zogbots

Ivan I was with you until this happened. Fuck you Russian zogbots

Attached: FN5ev55XwA82XwP.jpg (1500x1000, 433.51K)

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/ukraine_world/status/1503745310417461257?s=20&t=WTG7SyKuwpd2IHgfWQ63aw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

What happened? The dog looks fine

Not the heckin dogerinos

he's fat

What kind of dog is that?

you forgot caps and greentext

No ... Not the dog.

Hip dysplasia is common in labs, plus he overweight. He be fine though

mobile.twitter.com/ukraine_world/status/1503745310417461257?s=20&t=WTG7SyKuwpd2IHgfWQ63aw

So you’re at war with Canada too I take it

>Sri Lanka nigga
damn haven't seen a Sri Lankan flag in a while

labrador

Honest mistake from Russians.
That dog has a burger-build

Obese lab

The doggos and the kots are the only things of value in Khazaria.

That's a moose , faggot.

So the pupperino’s fine, just afraid?

Ivan who?
If you're waiting for Ivan the glowing hohol, he's fsb basement rn

Sorry Pajeets, but dogs are haram once this war is over our glorious people of Pakistan will go back to raping you.

Attached: BelgiumArmy.gif (444x250, 3.75M)

just carry it what a faggot

That owner is the real bad guy here. Why won't he just lift it and carry him instead of being an attention seeking whore.

Not this doggo

Attached: 220311-Rawnsley-Animals-Ukraine-embed-02_razeuw.jpg (1055x593, 49.85K)

Can't open it, but the posts from other user led me to believe the dog's owner is a faggot

>genetic failure of a dog has bad legs and is too fat
it's the russian's fault

Attached: ko-gal.jpg (728x1093, 158.56K)

So it's fine when Ukranians shoot cats and use them as ashtrays? The dog's owner is a fucking nigger. If it's too scared to move carry it.

it's fair to say that white people get more upset about dogs than dead humans.

We ofc he's a faggot. But doggo is scared of noise. Was it worth it? After all is done and dusted.

kek

He is probably afraid his owner might be taking it up the ass

This photo looks professional, taken with good camera, good lighting, background. Almost as if the scenery was set up for the photo shoot... almost
Marcus Yam is a talented photographer, but some of his photos are just too good.

You're okay with people being manipulated into killing and dying, getting their brains blown out and limbs blown off, and schools, hospitals, and residential areas full of children getting bombed and shelled, but a timid pup (that could be carried) in a picture that was taken solely to appeal to your emotions is where you finally draw the line?

Doesn't your nation eat dogs?

Never understood the animal worship.

If you pet an animal, your hand now feels dirty.

Animals don't take off their shoes after you walk them, but you gotta take off your shoes, human, for the cleanliness.

Animals don't wipe their ass, as they sit next to you on the couch.

I was okay with killing thousands if not millions of people. But terrorizing a dog? that does it.

Pajeet jealous because dog is allowed to shit on the street

Attached: India-toilet1212.jpg (1024x685, 110.91K)

>sits in the street risking his life and his dog's life to attention whore instead of just carrying it

Fucking retard. I hope he gets blown up but the dog survives.

Idrc about dead people. Doggo are better than 99.9% people I know. And yes I got emotional for a while now I'm back to supporting killing of Zelensky faggot with whole heart.

callous and shameful

And no stupid burger. People don't eat dogs. And spiritual people don't eat any non vegetarian stuff. We produce enough crops to sustain vegetarian diet. The only people eating dogs are chinks and nearby areas. Like in border area of India China few retards do that.but everyone hates them no matter.

Based Pajeet

Attached: FNbv2CGXIAIds7m.png (603x577, 367.16K)

You realize just like people, there are dogs getting killed and blown up in the conflict zones. There are more animals being displaced due to the conflict as well who will starve, suffer, and die out in the wild.

I live in Brampton and can tell you Indians love dogs nearly as much as Europeans do

>China
China definitely eats dogs, and it seems like India might join some type of global (economic) coalition with them in aiding China. So enjoy all that.

Fucking pussy ass doggo.
Pic related, Alpha Dog.

Attached: Anti-tank-Dog2.jpg (629x383, 44.38K)

>coalition with them in aiding China
Meant in aiding Russia.

But their pants are not down

>NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THE HECKIN PUPPERINO NOT THE HECKIN ZORP DORP FLOOFI CLOUDI HECKIN GUD BOI HE WAS THE GOOD GUY NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1647366881139.png (786x1166, 333.43K)