Canada hate thread

We tell other user's how much of a shithole this country is in this thread.

Attached: ca.png (1684x906, 104.98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

quora.com/Is-it-a-good-idea-to-immigrate-to-Canada
quora.com/Do-you-regret-moving-to-Canada
tofutv.ca/
streamable.com/s314hf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Canada is great
If you're a NIGGER

Attached: 10milfortheblacks.png (1429x754, 887.51K)

Canada produced one of the comfiest television shows of all time.

Attached: 5c893402a7e6e.image.jpg (400x399, 28.1K)

quora.com/Is-it-a-good-idea-to-immigrate-to-Canada

Attached: ch1.png (810x822, 75.88K)

are you Canadian who went to work in the states after college? well guess what? we are bitter fucks who will never hire you because you have no Canadian experience.

Attached: ch2.png (798x707, 80.58K)

Dude if you're a certified tradesman and want to work in the province next door you have to do an equivalency test, meanwhile they accept Indians in the other side of the world with any educational background.

quora.com/Do-you-regret-moving-to-Canada

maybe that's true for blue collar shit, but not most jobs, read point 3

Attached: ch3.png (697x846, 90.46K)

When the US goes on permanent daylight saving time, how many nanoseconds until Canada complies and does the same thing?
>But we're being pragmatic because the US is so much of our economy which requires our clocks to align.
How can you even call yourself an independent country when you let another country decide for you what time it is in your country? Canadians hated George W. Bush but when he changed the DST rules in the US, Canada quickly did as Bush commanded.

Canada is better at communism than China, and that tells you everything

Attached: unknown-19.png (1200x976, 1.3M)

It's extremely cold during winter and uncomfortably hot and humid during summer. It's filled with bugs and bugmen. It's infested with leftist and indoctrinated follower that do anything to not be american by being more leftist. People hate freedom also and would rather give it away for crumbs of safety.
2/10

Attached: 1646946348147.png (720x960, 1.52M)

lol my sister moved there today, told her not to

Based I fucking hate this country. I miss the white canads I grew up in

Perfect description of this "country ".

I want her so bad

White Canadians let this happen .

Windsor was kind of cool back in the early 2000s. I liked going to Zellers and Canadian tire and there being absolutely no one displaying nigger tier appearance or behavior.

yeah all those indians aren't working good jobs lol
they're working at tim hortons or walmart, the two places with probably the highest turn over in all of Canada that no canadian would ever want to work at.

Also hoping that dumb chink went back to China

These people are rootless parasites.
>coming to Canada was good when it was better but now that somewhere else is better I hate it here
>why doesn't anything ever get better in this glorified airport shopping mall?
Just fucking leave then so we can fix this mess without all the nonwhites complaining about everything

you will never afford a house
you will never have a good job despite your experience
you will pay taxes out your asshole for a country you hate

Canada was great. Something happened between 2007-2012.

No shit nigger. It was still infinitely better when the country was white

shut the fuck up nigger

the only parasite here is the Canadian government and Canadian people with their meme "you must have Canadian experience". your express visa doesn't even have an education requirement... you just import people to drain them off of their savings and for them to work low end jobs with their advanced degrees.

Place is a fucking dump. Nuke it.
Even if I die it’s worth it.

go die in a hole nigger

Shut the fuck up shitskin. If you don't like it fuck off back to india where you can use that indian experience shitting on the street and bathing in the dirty Ganges. No one wants you here and you retards are too stupid to see the scam, and the Canadians (whites) have to pay the price

You aren't wrong. Canadian universities charge non-Canadians exorbitant tuition for what amounts to a worthless degree that will get you an entry level job making 40K in Toronto. The Canadian government loves immigration from the 3rd world because you are too retarded to understand they just want to strap you with debt so they can keep this ponzi scheme going. The average home cost in Ontario went up by 20% last year alone, anyone who can't see the writing on the wall by now is hopeless. Hyper-inflation will be here by the end of the decade. If you think this country sucks now, wait until no one can afford food or gas and all the various enclaves start attacking one another.

China's tarding out over the flu again, so watch how fast canada does the covid shit again.

>only country in the world that doesn't allow you to travel domestically without an internal vaxx passport.
Yeah we are super duper fucked.

I do a show for Canadians. every monday at 7pmEST
You can find the show here
>>>tofutv.ca/
>here have a meme for being a fren
>>>streamable.com/s314hf

Attached: card front.png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

seething Canadian parasites

people expect other people to scam them, not an entire country. can't wait till this country burns.

Attached: 1643604704326.jpg (1507x1024, 244.06K)

food expensive. ME SAD.

Attached: 1642732457175.jpg (928x700, 142.72K)

You deserve every bad thing that happens to you you 80iq subhuman rat. I hope you freeze to death in the cold winter that your kind are clearly not meant to survive. Also kek at the bus crash that killed of you faggots in ontario a few days ago

>can't wait till this country burns.
Kek, you should join the hangout over on /k/ we have a whole general dedicated to pretty much that sentiment.

No Canadian watches that boringass show. Greene with an E was funmkwmwnier.