What are the political implications of dumb women self-diagnosing cognitive/personality disorders?

I have diagnosed adult ADHD-I (aka ADD) and constantly struggle with it; meds do help but they affect my health, and eventually cause psychotic reactions - so I don't take them unless needed. ADHD is only a cognitive 'disorder' in the sense that it's a dysfunction relative to modern civilization; it feels like my brain is designed for a primitive environment where constantly shifting directions, mental wandering, and overthinking things are extremely useful traits.

I look up ADHD support pages, and everywhere I see hordes of these vapid, basic bitches talking about managing their "ADHD and BPD". They are usually young to middle-aged and white, and always sound like they have a superficial understanding of ADHD symptoms. Often it just reeks of a self-diagnosis. They do the same thing with OCD, bipolarity and several other personality disorders - turning it into some kind of identity in order to feel more oppressed and account for their lives being boring. Is there more to this? What's going on in our culture that causes females to do this?

I, for one, blame big pharma and corrupt doctors for overdiagnosing and handing out pills like candy.

Attached: female_brain.png (1800x2700, 887.46K)

This gonna be a good thread

Attached: women dumb raped divorce.jpg (900x490, 165.24K)

Their self-diagnosis and self-medication is as scientifically and medically rigorous as most of the diagnoses by qualified psychiatrists.

this may be the case, unfortunately, but why do they do it? When I first was diagnosed as a teenager I denied it.

They do it because the goal of psychiatry isn't fixing any ailments, it's creating a desired outcome in human behaviour. As such Jews and globohomo very much rushed to running it and to marketing it as something not only desirable but even mandatory for good health.

Also, I really don't think that the people you're talking about are "scientifically rigorous" or "qualified". There's a difference between normal inattentiveness in children (no child can sit down for fucking 6 hours a day) and an actual cognitive disability.

>I really don't think that the people you're talking about are "scientifically rigorous" or "qualified"
Neither do I, thus why I said it.

this seems fake

I want to cure you with my dick

I was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid in the 80s. Briefly took meds but my mom was against it so I wasn't on them for long (bless her) Now I'm 40 and shit is downright debilitating. I did absolutely NOTHING yesterday but browse Any Forums and buy vintage toys to supplement my lack of seratonin. The house is trashed, my pet's cage needs cleaned, and I haven't worked in days. I said I'd do it today but it's now past 4 PM and I've just been on Any Forums all day. No energy or motivation to do anything.

After I hit post on this I'm going to force myself out of bed to start cleaning.

>this seems fake
Yahoo question from stacy... Of course it is but other yahooers don't know

Attached: python virt env.jpg (1000x2000, 366.65K)

ADHD isn't real. It exists solely for a psychiatrist to have a fancy-sounding diagnosis to throw around in order to give kids meth. What you have on your hands is an addiction.

I believe it. Go to reddit or some other normie site, there's waaaaay too many people that think like this.

Our minds and cognitive skills entirely evolved in primitive circumstances, you don't think civilization and digital life is going to result in some people having certain kinds of dysfunctions that they have little control over?

>it feels like my brain is designed for a primitive environment where constantly shifting directions, mental wandering, and overthinking things are extremely useful traits

This is me. I belong in either a hunter-gatherer tribe or or a tight-knit medeval village and I knew that at age 13. I could probably also role-play as a shizo and be the local shaman if left to myself in the woods for a couple months.

If such cycles were impossible to escape, neither you nor the countless generations before you would have ever been born.

Now I'm invested. Any notion how it all worked out for flappy-lips McGee here?

Attached: 1647315474704.jpg (750x789, 53.39K)

Attached: 1620349449030.jpg (1125x700, 72.12K)

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-15_21-40-35.png (1079x517, 185.11K)

I have ADHD as well. Stop taking the meds and learn to meditate. Smoking marijuana every once in a while helps me too because it takes my inability to focus to the extreme. Adderal and other amphetamines make it better temporarily, but worse over time. Also, i have found that saying everything i am doing out loud while trying to accomplish a given task helps me stay on task tremendously effectively. You look like a crazy person at first but eventually I reduced it to just mouthing the words instead of saying them out loud, and now it’s basically just a part of my internal monologue but a little more pronounced i guess. Hard to explain. The important thing is that you stop taking the meds entirely, they are designed to make you dependent on them.

acquaintances daughter (13) just got put on zoloft. shortly after had a mental breakdown in school.
when girls dont get enough attention, they go crazy.

Attached: 19.png (1536x2048, 3.79M)

>put on drugs that affect mental state
>then had a mental breakdown
>"must have been the lack of attention haha"

I didn't even know it was this bad, WTF.