Let's settle this once and for all

Are we (Any Forums) #TeamRussia or #TeamUkraine?

Attached: shutterstock_699358792-807x455-c.jpeg.jpg (807x455, 100.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/45994051
youtu.be/ji1tCcIgH5
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Death to globohomo

Attached: 1647071404295.jpg (1417x1072, 308.07K)

#Saged

Russia ofc

Attached: kek.jpg (462x593, 64.4K)

I do not stand with Russia
I do not stand with Ukraine
I do not stand with NATO
I do not stand with the UN

I stand with the people in each country who are held hostage by governments that start wars, destroy economies and subjugate our lives.

#TeamSanity

Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb! Jeb!

Attached: Jeb wins.jpg (1024x647, 80.76K)

I'm team watch the rest of the world nuke one another while drinking margaritas in a country nobody important ever heard of.

Only good russian is a dead russian

Z

There is no we you fucking faggot.

fuck dem hohols

Neither. Fuck both
This fine gentleman here summed it up

They both are actors of a drama set by the kikes to pursue their goals while the goy cattle is distracted with the show; siding with any of them is an error. Make an effort and look at the bigger picture.

Not gonna lie, former Putin supporter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Putin crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy keep his hands on the nuclear codes.

I'm on team "I don't want to starve" which this time happened to have Russia and China, clown world I tell you.

ANSWER THIS NOW
strawpoll.me/45994051

Z

Attached: 1647365713172.png (1200x5400, 2.26M)

death to jews
roll

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA

Both

Attached: dead-goy-party.webm (640x320, 1.19M)

Look at my flag

I am not pro anything but I am anti russia, so I will do whatever puts those niggers in their place

>we
You never learn do you

It only matters to retards who distill any geopolitical event into good vs. evil. Or on Any Forums, Jews vs. goyim. People supporting Putin are contrarian faggots who base their identity on doing the opposite of what everyone else does. They're the same people who make these threads pretending they're somehow special because they didn't get vaccinated.

>Are we (Any Forums) #TeamRussia or #TeamUkraine?
Are we on Team WEF or Team WEF?
This is all fake Kabuki bullshit and shame on anyone who thinks otherwise.
The whole point is to completely destroy the global economy, kill as many people as possible with starvation, destitution and freezing to death so they can offer us their wonderful dystopian nightmare, which normies will lap up because it is so much better than dying like someone from a third-world hell hole.
You vill eat ze bugs, you vill own nothing and be happy, you vill have no privacy and you vill never leave your designated smart city zone from cradle to grave.

Imagine Any Forums in current year where a large number of anons unironicaly support jews.

Heart kek. Thanks for the pic rel kind stranger!

shill thread

youtu.be/ji1tCcIgH5
I love the anti-christ anti-kike elite gang gang

The Emperor partnership with Holy Trinity and Satan.

Attached: 1646263856146.png (835x400, 130.03K)

wtf is going on