Any Forums has a huge 4 hour thread on approved historical figures & people awhile back

>Any Forums has a huge 4 hour thread on approved historical figures & people awhile back
>Not a single person mentioned MLK or Nelson Mandela

Attached: D1EF807A-8992-457F-BFE5-AA45ABA896B2.jpg (750x421, 262.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/07/nelson-mandela-bombing-record.html
archive.is/7UY6Y
youtu.be/7GhPmys_QFw
youtu.be/YoO-otbT2zc
youtu.be/pRY87DVqJdQ
archive.org/details/OnslaughtAgainstThePeoplesOfSaPart1
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/2016/03/nelson-mandelas-own-family-were-pro-apartheid/
archive.is/fecir
archive.is/ZAXxL
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.564412
archive.is/ENJiC
sunray22b.net/anc.htm#Jews Founded The ANC
archive.is/XuW6E
sunray22b.net/umkhonto_we_sizwe.htm
archive.is/LqdQj
maurice-ostroff.org/south-african-jews-against-apartheid/
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/145636/mandelas-jewish-helpers?all=1
archive.is/16N1p
i.imgtc.com/WnGzubT.jpg
i.imgtc.com/xSifjGw.jpg
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/12-Jews-honored-on-African-stamps-as-Apartheid-fighters
archive.is/CsPW1
forward.com/articles/188940/jews-pay-emotional-tribute-to-nelson-mandela-josep/?p=all
archive.is/OGGF1
democracynow.org/2013/12/12/from_marxism_to_neoliberalism_ronnie_kasrils
archive.is/aTiYW
fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2009/190809.html
archive.is/lbrif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivonia_Trial#Arrests
irr.org.za/)
whoswho.co.za/john-kane-berman-3814
archive.is/mZwig
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI
volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=746:how-many-blacks-died-under-apartheid-rsa&catid=89:apartheid-eng&Itemid=147
archive.fo/tnpd3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

probably because there's only one who didn't turn his country into a shithole but improved it

Attached: 1980,_Founding_President_of_Botswana()_(cropped).jpg (357x540, 43.3K)

why would Any Forums approve of communist trash?

Both Commies
One a Terrorist

Attached: MandelaSignedOffApprovalForOperationVulaBombsFromPrisonHeAdmitted[9].jpg (590x800, 163.89K)

N

Mandela

In his book Long Walk to Freedom Nelson Mandela wrote that as a leading member of the ANC’s executive committee, he had “personally signed off” in approving acts of terrorism. The horror which Mandela had “signed off” for while he was in prison – convicted for other acts of terrorism after the Rivonia trial. The late SA president P.W. Botha told Mandela in 1985 that he could be a free man as long as he did just one thing: ‘publicly renounce violence’. Mandela refused. That is why Mandela remained in prison until the appeaser Pres F W de Klerk freed him unconditionally. The bottom line? Nelson Mandela never publicly renounced the use of violence to further the ‘cause of freedom’.

censorbugbear-reports.blogspot.com/2010/07/nelson-mandela-bombing-record.html
archive.is/7UY6Y

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 1
youtu.be/7GhPmys_QFw

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 2
youtu.be/YoO-otbT2zc

Onslaught against the Peoples of SA - Part 3
youtu.be/pRY87DVqJdQ

All Three parts as a backup
archive.org/details/OnslaughtAgainstThePeoplesOfSaPart1

Nelson Mandela’s own family were PRO APARTHEID!
stopsouthafricangenocide.org/2016/03/nelson-mandelas-own-family-were-pro-apartheid/

Attached: mandella-the-terrorist.jpg (960x720, 252.89K)

Document: Israeli Mossad spy agency trained young Mandela
archive.is/fecir

Jews Founded the ANC And Guided It To Power
archive.is/ZAXxL

Mandela received weapons training from Mossad agents in Ethiopia
haaretz.com/news/features/.premium-1.564412
archive.is/ENJiC
sunray22b.net/anc.htm#Jews Founded The ANC
archive.is/XuW6E

In 1963 a group of Jews founded the South African National Congress MK. The ANC/MK was founded by Lionel Bernstein, Bob Hepple, Denis Goldberg, Arthur Goldreich, Hazel Goldreich and James Kantor, with a few African front men -- Nelson Mandela, Walter Sisulu, Govan Mbeki (father of Thabo Mbeki), Raymond Mhlaba, and Ahmed Kathrada. In this, the ANC/MK followed the model the Jews established when they founded the NAACP in the United States, with the exception that the ANC was a much more violent and openly communist organization. These Jews and their African National Congress received funding and support from both the Soviet Union and the US CIA.
sunray22b.net/umkhonto_we_sizwe.htm
archive.is/LqdQj

Umkhonto we Sizwe was the military side of the ANC, commanded by Nelson Mandela, Denis Goldberg, Rusty Bernstein, Harold Wolpe and Joe Slovo. All except Mandela were Jews of the South African Communist Party. Umkhonto laid on the foot soldiers. The Jews had the brains, the knowledge and the international contacts to organize strategy, tactics, weapons, explosives and training. Some/most/all of the finance came from Harry Oppenheimer.
maurice-ostroff.org/south-african-jews-against-apartheid/

Nelson Mandela Was a Revolutionary—and These Jews Made Common Cause With Him
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/145636/mandelas-jewish-helpers?all=1
archive.is/16N1p

Attached: 1528969769334.jpg (1909x1248, 391.5K)

Israel pressured South Africa to be lenient on the Jews from the Rivonia trial that were caught plotting to massacre whites. Israel also pressured the government not to hang Mandela
i.imgtc.com/WnGzubT.jpg
i.imgtc.com/xSifjGw.jpg

12 Jews honored on African stamps as Apartheid fighters
jpost.com/Jewish-World/Jewish-News/12-Jews-honored-on-African-stamps-as-Apartheid-fighters
archive.is/CsPW1

Jews Pay Emotional Tribute to Nelson Mandela, 'Joseph' of South Africa
forward.com/articles/188940/jews-pay-emotional-tribute-to-nelson-mandela-josep/?p=all
archive.is/OGGF1

From Marxism to Neoliberalism: Ronnie Kasrils on How Mandela & ANC Shifted Economic Views
democracynow.org/2013/12/12/from_marxism_to_neoliberalism_ronnie_kasrils
archive.is/aTiYW

Real History, and a Radical’s Diary
fpp.co.uk/docs/Irving/RadDi/2009/190809.html
archive.is/lbrif

Rivonia Trial (Any Jewish names in there ?)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rivonia_Trial#Arrests

Or maybe the Guy who runs the South African Institue for race realtions (irr.org.za/)
whoswho.co.za/john-kane-berman-3814
archive.is/mZwig
John Kane-Berman’s memoir, Between Two Fires: Holding the Liberal Centre in South African Politics, which came out earlier this year, reflects on the career of one of the country’s preeminent writers, analysts and fighters for liberty.
As a gay man of (partly) Jewish heritage, Kane-Berman would have been at home on the far-left of South African politics.

Nelson Mandela sings about killing whites
youtube.com/watch?v=fcOXqFQw2hc
For anyone wondering who those two white guys are. The guy on the far-left is Joe Slovo and the guy to the right of Mandela is Ronnie Kasrils. Both are Jewish communists from Lithuania (USSR).

here's more
Singing about killing whites - Kill the Boer compilation
youtube.com/watch?v=KKy4OM9EIyI

Attached: mandela-sacp.jpg (860x558, 393.18K)

Well they killed those photos

Attached: Isreal and Mandela.jpg (1307x785, 323.91K)

Attached: Isreal and Mandela 2.jpg (997x391, 161.26K)

Not true, the problem came with tribalism and they sold South Africa to the Rockefellers and Rothschilds. He had no choice though, the price of freedom is high. I'm more of a chris hani fan boy though .

The so-called Boers were just as corrupt as jews. I don't support none of them Boers or blacks both are idiots in my books

John Magufulu, RIP
Based af.

Retard

Attached: IMG_1928.png (828x759, 1.1M)

You know shit about south africa , do you know what the whites did here. The fucking massacred the Africans, this was war you dumbass there are no innocense in war

The Boers were the original settlers. The Brits were interlopers and imperialists. Simple as.

Malcom X was based the others are niggers and MLK was Jewed and the CIA killed him off

>Malcom X was based
He really was. Dude was all right.

We paying the price of selling our souls to the fucking Rothschilds and Rockefellers like the rest of the fucking world

Lmao, they were settlers faggot occupiers simple as. I don't mind the white man some of them are competent desu , but don't you dare tell me about my ancestry.

>You know shit about south africa , do you know what the whites did here. The fucking massacred the Africans, this was war you dumbass there are no innocense in war
Bullshit
How many Blacks were killed by the Apartheid government in 50 years ?
518. This was part of the testimony at the Truth and Reconciliation Commision trails.
volkstaat.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=746:how-many-blacks-died-under-apartheid-rsa&catid=89:apartheid-eng&Itemid=147
archive.fo/tnpd3

How many Whites have been killed since the Rainbow nation was formed ?
South Africa general White Population Murder Stats: (2016 Last time I did this)

30,000 white people killed out of a population of 4.5 million since 1994 ? (Official South African Crime Stats)SAPS
There are 196 million Whites in the US. 196/4.5=43.5 times more white population in the US
So that's the equivilent of 43.5 x 30,000= 1,305,000 White Americans killed since 1994.
------
Genocide Project is saying that the number is 70,000 White South Africans killed since 1994.

70,000 people out of a population of 4.5 million ? (Interpol / Genocidewatch.com Stats)
There are 196 million Whites in the US. 196/4.5=43.5 times more white population in the US
So that's the equivalent of 43.5 x 70,000= 3,045,000 White Americans killed since 1994.

Attached: Apartheid Death Statistics.jpg (600x342, 71.22K)

Behind the scenes like jews the ANC suck the white mans cock because they know it keeps them in power . I hate all of them dont vote dont give a shit , im just gonna laught and watch it burn like your shithole .

they are neggers..

Huge black cocks for white women!!

RIDE THAT BLACK HORSE COCK!

My point is the Boer and the ANC government are both full of shit end of story. I know of families during the apartheid regime personally never to be seen again your stats mean shit , i live here faggot.

>Nelson Mandela

Did you know that before becoming President of South Africa, Nelson Mandela was a celebrated jewelry designer?

Google "Mandela's Necklaces" to learn more.

Attached: Mandela Necklace.jpg (700x372, 53.35K)

mlk: famous for being a nigger
other dude: literally who?

Communist faggots.

No shit faggot

>two shabbos niggers that were used to destroy White countries
kill yourself

The white man like fucking jews preached on the pulpit that black people are inferior to them and they deserve to be slaves. What you expect us to do just nod our heads and say yes boss . No we fought and won but the price is sucking jewish cock unfortunately. Madiba was kinda based , but chris hani was a legend in my books and your jewish masters took him out.

Attached: 6AC46ADA-0D2B-4E2C-91BA-ED17EC30CFA5.jpg (1170x873, 437.68K)