Has multiculturalism ever worked?

Has multiculturalism ever worked?

Attached: 1447788561509.jpg (1400x980, 160.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SICKOS

Racism dies when whites stop getting attacked from walking into ghettos at night.

Until then~

It's works just fine in church

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: Eucaristia.jpg (720x1126, 184.15K)

It does if the different cultures keep to themselves. Mix race offspring usually have health issues and it takes several generations of future offspring to stabilize it as a new race.

USA is the most powerful country in the world because of multiculturalism.

As a weapon it's worked every time. Why do you think likes mandate it against countries and people they hate and keep it illegal in theirs?

Attached: 1569503686622.png (800x792, 635.26K)

in ancient history their have been examples of tribes that live close by intermarrying and trading until they are basically the same culture so their is that. but when it comes to multiple totally different cultures and religions living entangled with eachother in the same space , no that ALWAYS ends in violence and tragedy.

We've been steadily going downhill the more diverse we get.

Still going uphill actually. We've annialated Russia over the course of 30 years without firing a shot at them.

no , actually the shadow government introduced multiculturism and over migration to the untied states specifically because it was too powerful.

Switzerland.

But, they were all white.

It's not about multiculturalism vs monoculturalism. It's about whiteness.

I've yet to encounter good examples of it, most of what I've found in practice are smaller cultural enclaves in a larger one. Funnily enough you pretty much see that happen in modern cities too. Would love to hear counterexamples though.

Russia is much more homogenous than we are, they still are a nation. We aren't.

The same as lower tests scores. The easier you make it, the worst it gets.

But multiple white etnic groups have fought, the english and the celts, the different slavic nations.

Multiculturalism is actually really good when someone doesn’t stir the pot with Marxist propaganda to divide and conquer people. We had jazz, rock, texmex, dance music, etc.

American cultural hegemony was largely due to positive diversity. Then the media was bought up by technocrats and bankers, afraid after Occupy of people’s solidarity, seeking a global order and everything went to shit. We’re supposed to hate each other. Not happening.

Your post makes no sense. Russia and the USA are both nations, but Russia has been weakened so heavily.

>Imagine actually believe this

Attached: 1633825734596.jpg (228x221, 7.74K)

Take the eugenics pill
Sanger was right...

Attached: sanger-and-eugenics.jpg (1050x750, 239.62K)

America is not a nation, its an empire.

It did worked
But only for europe an asia, everyone else fucking sucks

You have to go back Paco

No its not
US' peak was when it was 90% white

Of dirts an lies

I hate this style of comic where they label every single thing. Ben Garrison does this shit too.

I live in Brampton, Ontario and I can tell you the only benefit of being this multicultural is that all the other races hate eachother too much to pay attention to us

Lol clarence thomas is still alive

None that I’m aware of.
>t. cultural anthropologist

It depends on what you intend for it to do. It looks like it's working really well, if your goal is to destroy the west

These are legendary

Attached: 518B7A6F-1A16-4A3D-BF35-F6F0A4074232.jpg (1400x980, 223.56K)

Attached: 135.png (680x680, 124.22K)

but ethnic hatred is increasing.

Agreed

Attached: hollow life.jpg (900x600, 159.57K)

I agree.

Have never enjoyed comics, not even stonetoss shit; but I can’t get enough of this. Pic related is easily my favorite.

Attached: 6EF4F0CA-2576-41C0-A441-4D7FED9C2191.jpg (540x378, 102.31K)