Waaaaa It's not like in the movies! I wanna go home

>waaaaa It's not like in the movies! I wanna go home

How come ukranians doesn't execute these pussies en masse for desertion?

Attached: 1647370088885.jpg (995x1841, 916.55K)

10 ROUNDS

Attached: artworks-OKGzATDoW4InWwIG-UMD1cQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 35.3K)

They execute the mercenaries when they're injured. It's too bad they don't do it for the faggots who didn't get a scratch.

We need to get this flagged for disinformation . And all you faggots gloating on reddit. God dammit you pretty much shut down the reddit to worm food pipeline.
You should all go apologize and say things are fine and you were only trying to keep all the tank boooostin to yourselves.

Use your fucking heads! Jeeze

How many redditors do you really think are in Ukraine?
The sooner this war ends, the less whites will die.
It's not Reddit vs. Russia you dumb fuck.
It's two corrupt Jewish governments marching whites off to die while the governments accuse each other of being Nazis.

They have a 99% chance of death. What else did they expect?

>The sooner this war ends, the less whites will die.
Yeah, the white race could really use more redditors.

Attached: reddit in ukraine.png (1200x5400, 2.26M)

How is Ukraine low on ammo, Don't all former soviet states have deposits full of old ammo? that shit don't go bad.

>Comrades

Any White person who fights for a jew led nation deserves to die

Go back there and take your ant meme with you

U wot m8? Ammo can “go bad” if it isn’t kept correctly. Especially after 30 years.

Fuck off you nigger faggot kike bitch

This

Depends on how it is stored but yes if any moisture gets to it then the ammo is fucked.

The soviet kept the rounds in big tin cans, you can see a bunch of gun youtubers buying and opening those, they're always in pristine condition.

>give them gear to fight war
>"waaah this is dangerous i wanna go home"
>*tries to sneak*
>ukraine army stops those with gear and tells them to go fight
>"waaaah how can they just stop you from leaving because you have a kit"
Idk nigger, maybe don't take the stuff they give you to fight the war and then try to leave with it?

This is Russian propaganda. Please volunteer. Russians are losing so badly its crazy. You can be a Marvel Super Hero and kick some evil Russian ass. What would you do if you could stop Hitler? Because Putin is basically Hitler x4 mixed with Voldemort and Darth Vader. All you have to do is fly to Poland and then come down to Ukraine. They will supply you with weapons and equipment and food - and get this: they will even give you citizenship! Pretty cool right? So get there asap while there is still Russian ass to kick!

Attached: ZelenskyPanther.png (1200x675, 898.89K)

How much gear must be abandoned in some forest near the border? Those last few days showed us the "brave foreign fighters" will flee moments after enemy contact, even former military guys.

I opened one the other day. All rusty on the outside but the paint on the inside was still sticky and wet. Would probably last another 30 years in a closet.

>What would you do if you could stop Hitler?

I would do nothing kek

>What would you do if you could stop Hitler?

Why would I stop it

willing to kill but not willing to die

Bro, all african nigger countries have been fighting non stop for the past 30 years. Where do you think they got the bullets from?

Soviet invasion tier. One gets the rifle, another gets some ammo.

Can someone finds this fag TikTok or Twitter?

Fucking ZOG bot

Die Anglishchen Soldatten