Admit it: He is one of the greatest leader of all time

If he was white and American, you would love him

Attached: 1647024060936.jpg (4000x2250, 1.71M)

>if he was white and American
Yeah, obviously because he would be putting AMERICA first

Xi is no leader. China has been on steep decline since he took power. A true leader has the charisma and wisdom of someone like Trudeau.

>tfw doing nothing wins. Doing anything loses.

He benefited from Jewish Unions and environmental provocateurs outsourcing manufacturing.

>. A true leader has the charisma and wisdom of someone like Trudeau.

Leaders dont hide from their own citizens and then lie about what they were there for

True, but his actions have dramatically benefited China and he took advantage of this other group's plots.

He did nothing.
And still won.

HOW

>China has been on steep decline since he took power
lol

>Admit it: He is one of the greatest leader of all time

George Washington wasn't Chinese.

He does what he thinks is necessary for the good of China. That's what should be expected of all leaders of nations. It shouldn't be exceptional, but unfortunately, to us in the West it is.

The bear is hybernating.
Just wait until he wakes up and regains his strength.

lol

Eh not really. He’s no Vanderzalm. BC built more shit with a suburb of one of his plastic cities and he’s trying to steal it like a Jew. I want his head to boil like a balloon along with the rest of the thriving CCP as my forefathers would have wanted.

No Chinese. Hong Kong is ok. Good day.

>"If you wait long enough, your enemies will McFucking kill themselves"
- Cao Cao, probably

Attached: CaoCao idiot day.png (954x582, 732.3K)

*thieving. Next time they eat some shark fin soup I want it laced with fent.

What's so great about being a subversive commie?

He is one of the smartest leaders in the world.
It goes to show you their system is better than ours in some aspects. For example, we risk getting guys like Biden who weaken the strength and influence of the nation.
Theirs is more of a gamble since a bad president would mean a terrible era for a long time.

There is nobody on the planet more based than Xi. Leader of the planet.

If I cared about cardboard skyscrapers, plastic metal, shithole factory conditions I would.

>Theirs is more of a gamble since a bad president would mean a terrible era for a long time.
You have to work and prove your way to the top in the Chinese system.
In America you have to grease the system to the top.
One system produced Biden.
The other produced Xi.

Attached: xinjiang-absurdity.png (641x577, 166.24K)

You know they put the Muslims in concentration camps if they don't voluntarily give up their religion right?