Huh I never realized this

It would explain why we initiated a coup to put a Jew on the throne there though.

Attached: ABC33217-FB1E-4697-948E-C90757F6FF7D.jpg (1170x789, 37.14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbols_of_the_Rurikids
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not everything is a Jewish conspiracy you fucking loser

Russia are the good guys

youtu.be/TXxcaXfnoXE

Attached: Russian military holy water.jpg (720x468, 83.95K)

Attached: ukraniancoatofarmsdreidel.png (216x138, 13.54K)

Why is this symbol everywhere all of a sudden? It was never on the ukraines flag before.

EVERY TIME

Attached: 1511800679091.jpg (480x480, 17.37K)

a tamga is a just a seal or stamp
the design of that one is a fucking Rurikid trident, a symbol of the descendants of Rurik of Ladoga; a Varangian (viking) chief:
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbols_of_the_Rurikids

Attached: Ruriks_crests1.png (556x833, 161.78K)

Attached: 9i7qr7pypg011.jpg (460x696, 56.56K)

>Izyaslav
Based and milktruckpilled.

Russian agitprop.

>JOOOZ JOOZ JOOZZ!!!

Fucking eat shit holy fuck
Putin is literally a shabbos goy, do you know what that is? a jew puppet....and for some reason he gets a total pass, why is that?

Wrong. Everything is a Jewish conspiracy till proven otherwise. Any Forums's law bitch.

Attached: 1643765908438.jpg (311x330, 24.97K)

Hello, rabbi

You can't understand what is going on until you figure out who were the people taking the ''tax'' and making trading possible between the east and the west.
hint: The steppe route was an alternative route to the main silk road. For many thousands years they collected 15% of every goods sold in the known world.

Attached: khazar-trading-route.png (734x312, 494.88K)

So it IS a Tamga. Understood.

>Between 965 and 969, the Kievan Rus' ruler, Sviatoslav I of Kiev, as well as his allies, conquered the capital, Atil, and ended Khazaria's independence.
Now you will understand

Attached: ULTRA HEEB-DEF.jpg (941x1024, 154.64K)

Shalom rabbi

You are a jew and you lie so much it's scary, that symbol comes from some russian KANG family.

Attached: ua vs ru.png (899x1024, 461.42K)

Wait till you find out the Turkish founder of the Ottoman Empire and Seljuq empires was a Jew and all his 5 children had jewish names lime Michael, Isaac, ans even Israel. Israel to this day is a commom turkic name, while arabs never will be caught dead with that name.

Are you trying to prove that Jews themselves admitted Gog e Magog are the Turks, including Khazars, who will accoridng to the torah "take the face of my people"? Or are you midwits this retarded you dont realize the khazar theory is a Jewish messianic conspiracy theory?

You are ALL actual midwits and its a shame to see but this is why our movement gets no where. You retards really play into the Jewish plan by promoting this useless distracting shit.

thats a Rurikid trident

Attached: Europe_814.png (1393x1075, 230.09K)

"Take the face of my people" are you mistranslating Ezekial 38 or is there another book of the Tanakh that you're quoting?

The Khazar theory is not misdirection, and is deeply useful in ways I'd rather not type out on a phone.

They were merchants in the region and their monarchies had big nosed crazy niggers after a while, so there is a jewish connection there.
But it's the same connection the sandniggers have with everywhere else.