We are living in a nightmare

And we are accelerating towards totalitarianism and possibly revolution. Anyone else just want to drop out of society and get away from this madness?

Attached: 1647129732497.png (680x708, 510.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YOD9drZasM&t=1s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Anyone else just want to drop out of society and get away from this madness?
If you mean drop 2 meters on a rope around my neck a yes it is.

Attached: 1641742373430.png (2547x1977, 439.13K)

There is nowhere to run (except for Antarctica)

Attached: Official Flag Of Antarctica.jpg (980x1280, 114.33K)

sorry to hear that friend

Nothing to be sorry about i will finally be free.

You can still kys

Eth to the moon!!!

I don't care anymore. I just wanna date my hot cousin. Thoughts on that?

pics?

>we are living in a nightmare
despite all the shit throughout human histroy, we have it pretty good. equality is at an all time high meaning everyone has an opperunity to achieve their goals or w/e will make them happy, despite the memes, i dare you to compare it to any point in time.

everything happening right now is baby shit compared to ww2

oh wait nvm, i just remembered that millenials were the last gen to fuck with the powers at be, and that was only for a short while, current generation is fucked

Florida is free. It will remain free with the right votes.

Spoken like good cattle. Enjoy your CBDC cuck, don't forget your booster shot btw.

already did

No, it's finally getting interesting.

I don't want to date her, but I'd love to fuck her brains out

ok doomer

Completely pathetic. Wastes of skin, the both of you.

>dont forget your booster shot btw
>same 2 y/o memes
>corona isn't even a thing today
you're a waste. do you even offer anything or do you just use Any Forums as emotional sport like a complete tranny?

Yes, but instead of worrying about it I just make it my own personal circus and laugh like a madman at everything that happens in this pisshole of a planet.

Attached: 1606336556437.gif (220x220, 775.46K)

Both China and Russia have agreed to take western refugees.

hahaha I knew you were a guinea pig, you just radiate with redditorness. How does it feel to know you got scammed like an autistic whore by your government and medical establishment? Go look at the newly released pfizer safety data. You're a fucking guinea pig and will probably have cancer within 10 years. youtube.com/watch?v=7YOD9drZasM&t=1s clock is ticking boy!

Yes, you're a faggot

Well, I just want justice, but society is really mad

communists deserve to be shot.

i dont even know what you're even saying, you're just saying "sheelple, guinea pig" and rather then use context you double down on emotions like a girl while posting youtube cringe.

you're lost, nothing you seem to believe makes sense. at least be good at memes you utter brainlet