Be me

>be me
>be black
>live in ghetto
>notice blacks talk about whites like how internet white supremacists talk about jews
>mention this at dinner
>get beaten by older unemployed brother
>decide to never speak out in house again and become introverted
>focus on school so I can leave
many years later half the country away
>brother contacts me asking for gibs referring to me as a "bich ass uncle tom ass nigga"
>ignore him
>turn on the news
>black politicians talk about whites exactly how my family did
>turn off news
>drink cognac in a dark room alone
it's never going to change, is it?

Attached: file.png (480x360, 129.35K)

Gnarls Brkley in his interview told that the secret to black prosperity is to move from the literal niggers as far as possible.
Your culture is shit and it breeds loosers. Whatever how harsh it's sounds. Probably an immigrant ethiopian fresh from the boat has more perspectives in life than a ghetto halfhuman.

No, the entire world is collapsing to it's own entropy i am sorry user, stay strong.

Its the culture not the the people desu

call your brother a broke nigger. He will appreciate your directness.

78% of all slave owners in the US were Jews, almost every black person i've talked too doesn't know this. If it wasn't for jews slavery would have practically not even have been a thing in America, because even the regular whites that owned slaves got them from jewish slave boats. Blacks should hate the jews the most, but they suppress the information.

Remember that screencap of that guy who made the /lit/ story that had like 33,000 uses of "Nigger." Among other insights it had a really good sentence that explained the way things are going:
>"When the nigger was freed the world became the nigger's slave."

They are weak unempowered cattle user. They know they’re weak and they need someone to blame it on. Glad you can see it for what it is.

>it's never going to change, is it?
probably not. sorry bro.

I'm proud of you for first recognizing the literally fatal toxic nature of "black" culture in this country, and even more proud of you for doing something about it and making the changes stick. Fuck niggers, but you're not one.

You're an INTP/Empath type, essentially most of Any Forums are with varying scale of IQs.
It's a life of loneliness and difficulty at times.
Find a way to pass the time productively.
Be a good person to those you see who deserve it.

You should be happy. You beat the system and the game against the odds that were set against you. Politicians talk what they know their voters want to hear. Fundamentals of human nature will rather not change, however with great effort and time one can crave to become a better person, and along with that give birth to better society. That society however is still far away and man's bad nature needs to come to the surface one more time for total collapse to make us wiser again if given chance.

Now you see what a nigger is. What you can do is raise your children to see it as well, like I raise mine to not be white trash. Than when I kids grow up they will be friends and all the niggers and white trash will eventually just die off.

Chill out. The fact that you can see this gives you insight and opportunities that the average ghetto trash (and I mean of any race) can never have.
Rise above.
I am a white dude with green eyes. My best friend is a black dude and he has had my back even when other so-called friends decided to backstab me. His mom abandoned him when he was a kid and tried to murder his dad. His dad is a deadbeat whoremonger that scams people out of unfinished jobs.
He, however, is employed and studying out of his own sweat.
Sadly, the environment can make or break a person, and I feel like black hoods are extremely toxic and have skewed values.
But one can rise above.

Ethiopian and other continental african immigrants to the USA almost invariably end up successful and are the most likely of anyone to openly call a USA bred ghetto rat a nigger

Of course it will change, it will get worse.

not until you stab them

Divide and conquers strats work, user.
Relax. have a sip for me.
It's going to get better the day where we all focus against corpos.Until then, stay strong and socialize with like minded people.

Attached: 45a.jpg (500x659, 40.5K)

Back when I was in high school one of my classmates was a black guy named Shannon who dressed and spoke like a 45 year old white golfer. Very intelligent and well spoken, didn't have an ounce of hood in his body (came from a very wealthy family) and the ghetto hoodrats would bully him for acting white. That's when I understood the 'crabs in the bucket' mentality that's so common among blacks.

It’s going to get a lot worse.

Nope. The Jews and the blacks need to die for us to be able to live in peace, You bitch ass uncle Tom ass nigga.

Good on you user. Sucks that your people are too braindead to realize they can also all be like you if they dropped all the hood shit.

>bich ass uncle tom ass nigga
aint dat the truuf

But their children identify as an American nigger and have a huge chip on their shoulder.

>Be me
> Learn about the Slavic and Chinese history
> Realize that yes blacks have suffered but not the worst in history
> Share this realization with my peers

That was a bad idea looks like they want to be a victim so bad that they get angry when that's threatened. And no it won't change the only thing we can do is better ourselves. Maybe your nieces and nephews are looking at their deadbeat dad and thinking: maybe I can have the life our uncle has.

I thought we were all INTJ

One of my best friends when I was in grade school was black and he loved playing video games and yugioh with me and we'd nerd out all day over shit. I started hating niggers when he got ruthlessly beat up and bullied by the other black kids in school "for actin white", they made his life miserable just because he was smart.

>>get beaten by older unemployed brother
Deets, user

And so the cycle begins again.

> I raise mine to not be white trash
>Than when I kids grow up
my sides!

Attached: abandonthread.gif (315x177, 1.7M)

>>be black
Got this far then realized you'd be asking me for loose change by the end.
Fuck off.
Get a job.

no they need that division to keep control
say thanks to the tavistok institute, the freemason, the jesuit, the zionist, and basically human nature which basically is laziness and greed

Its probably never going to change. Feral niggers are holding normal blacks back. I'm still going to racially profile all of you though. nothing personal black user...

It seems some blacks, besides yourself, do recognize that jews have been the ones exploiting blacks for centuries. From the Trans-Atlantic Slave Trade, to music executives signing poor black jazz performers and rappers to contracts that gave the jews royalty credits.

Of yoi speak differently to any individual of any occupation, you're just an economically frustrated racist and you need to be locked up for verbal racial hostility.

Attached: 4552276.jpg (430x289, 25.09K)

>1pbtid
Not going to answer, senpai.

>bich ass uncle tom ass nigga
factual. the word racism was invented to describe indians who wanted to be indians. nothing wrong with recognizing who you are and but everyone gets judged by the same God in the end

unfortunately true, I was friends with some ethiopians and they work pretty hard at preventing that, they recognize the danger. They raise their children culturally ethiopian and to speak the language and to be strict orthodox christians
no guarantees though, american culture is ghetto nigger culture now and there is basically no escaping it

It's funny because your a Muslim. Fun fact. All Muslims drink camel piss.

>be black
stopped reading

Crab in the bucket mentality on a cultural level.
You can't control the world, but you can control your own life, user.

You do not have to work for jews, buncha killing nigger apes.

sorry black user, but you can't change it, people are used to live like this, blaming others for their problems and shortcoming, and this is an hard attitude to change, even more if you are surrounded by lazy people that think in this way, you made it out, you should be happy and live your life, maybe more education and harsh times could change these people but not sure

Imagine believing a Jew acronym defines your personality. Fucking sad user

My Irish buddy is an extremely successful geologist who just got married to a hotter. His twin brother is a deadbeat dad, whose passed away every opportunity given to him. Happens everywhere, just strongly encouraged amongst Black's.

Attached: 1599856767606.jpg (480x333, 43.2K)

>bitch ass Uncle Tom ass nigga

>It's funny because your a Muslim. Fun fact. All Muslims drink camel piss.
kek
Nice rebuttal.

No

Just hraduate to the crab trap mentality. Use some gizzards and hotdogs to lure in some crustaceans. Not sure if you're aware, crabs, once trapped, are the cheapest animal version of a collosseum you're gonna get. You can just throw a cage in the water and they waltz right on in there like it's nobody's business. Then you boil them alive if the other crabs didn't have the mercy or forethought to prevent such a horrible end to their crab brother's feeble existences. The alpha crab is always worth the rest of the lot. So how many bushels you want?

>kikeloving nigger apes

>the /lit/ story that had like 33,000 uses of "Nigger."
Does someone have the screenshot or archive?

Keep on keeping on, Collards user.

New?
I don't have it saved, just wait.

Hahaha here is how stupid these people are. Imagine if I proposed okay. Lets end racism by taking all the racists out of society and putting them in their own little state where wont bother all the other people in all the other states.

>NOOOOOO THATS A RACIST ETHNOSTATE we need all the racists to be everywhere!!

Hahah so dumb.

blacks are also talking about jews but are too stupid to realize it

Nigger

Sorta haha
Started browsing right before the race riots

I’m very sorry to hear this brother. Unfortunately anyone with half a brain in this society gets treated like shit due to the hive mind woke bullshit being spewed by our handlers (major media and government)

Best bet is to simply do what makes you happy and never stop critically thinking. If it’s not worth the heartache to try and talk sense in the people around you, then let them eat the cake and cry about the decline as it unfolds in real time.

I’m blessed to have not had such horrible experiences but I can confirm that most people everywhere are basically NPCs with no hope of change. I’ve bothered trying to talk sense into people and have kind of become a hermit. I have a few friends who critically think and stay close with. I still talk with my family some but I don’t bother with anything controversial as they won’t even consider change.

Enjoy the ride. Don’t waste your energy on people who fuel the problems.

Nope. Sorry you were born black OP. I would rage every second of the day.

Oh well, sod it!

Attached: anon wrote a book.jpg (1276x3200, 3.86M)

nope, that's why we need niggers to fuck off back to niggerland