>2022
>you aren't childfree
>Explain

Why would you want to have kids? The world is getting worse every years. Thats literally the entire point of this board is to discuss clown world and the fall of the world. You really want to bring a kid into a world that by 2042 when they are adult there are still all the same issues except they are all much worse than now? I'm 34 years old and have no kids and I'm ok with it. I can get up and move whenever, no woman or kid holding me back. No woman to pay child support to or to ruin my kid by dressing it like a trannie. No school teachers telling it things i dont believe in. Kids are 20 years of raising you never get back just to send them out into a dying world.

inb4 genetic dead end and or MUH BLOODLINE. My sister had three kids. My bloodline lives on through here.

Attached: fg.jpg (1000x762, 168.99K)

who said i want kids

>My sister had three kids. My bloodline lives on through here.
actually no, your bloodline dies and hers and her husbands continue.
you are a dead end.

I'm not a child.
Because I love my wife and kids.
I have a bloodline.
Comfy home is comfy.

cute feet

>Doesn't know about the Y chromosome
user, I...

Attached: 1646619365624.jpg (355x355, 15.5K)

>Why would you want to have kids?
i have a raging pregnancy fetish

I want kids but I don't know where the nurturing women are. I spoke to a 30 year old chick once and she aborted two fetuses, where the fuck is the love in them? Hardly believe they can love their man either.

having an intact family > being single > being in a couple with no children

HOLY SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING?

Thats not how bloodlines work, Arnold

Still not your bloodline, nigger.

It is, the blood of my parents and grandparents and ect are being carried on forever. Oh, we skipped my average intelligence depression and anxiety ridden blood? Fine, the rest of the bloodline carried on fine. Also my sisters kids suck, so, thats kind of telling anyways

>2022
>you aren't childfree
>Explain
I had sex with my wife and I didn't murder them

i'm gonna make castiza babies with my cute chubby goblina wife and there's nothing any nazincel LARPer is gonna do about it.

Attached: Screenshot_20220311-013054_Video Player.jpg (720x1560, 383.95K)

> Oh, we skipped my average intelligence depression and anxiety ridden blood? Fine

So you accept that her blood and your blood isn't the same then?

I need my bloodline to die. I do not want to pass down the Sheeny curse that was hexed onto my family.

>want to have kids
>bf is anti-kid from being brainwashed by reddit

Imagine posting this repeatedly to make yourself feel better about being unable to sire offspring.
Kek.

Life gets boring without kids fast. Women can only do so much and I want someone to play during the era where video games didn't completely suck.
This too.

Attached: 3992424.jfif.jpg (1600x1600, 914.9K)

your boyfriend is an anti-kid reddit user? it must be opposite day

I reject that its not a genetic dead end. My parents live on through another person. It doesnt have it be me. My sister had kids. So the "you just wasted thousands of years of struggles of your ancestors" argument isnt valid. My sister had three children. Not every child needs to have kids to keep the line moving. If i were an only child, then thats another story. Also my Dad had kids with another woman, so there are even more of his dna running around out there

two men cant have kids fag

>Life gets boring without kids fast
having to work 70 hours a week to support a kid would speed it up I guess. I make $20 dollars an hour, I'd rather not be like my coworkers who work their lives away to support kids they dont see cause all they do is work

Stop making this shit shill thread.

have sex incel

ITT: Fathers who regret having children coping

Imagine your child taking 10 vaccines right after birth AND NOT STOPPING IT. Pathetic "fathers".

Stop being in a city and stop working 70 hours a week I guess is all I can say what do you even plan on doing with so little time.