Something you may have not considered

If the vaccinated shed spike proteins to the unvaccinated(which they do)
And the spike proteins then replicate inside of you(which they do)
Are we all fucked eventually?

Attached: ABF4885D-C5C2-453C-ABF8-685B79027390.jpg (678x1024, 62.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/LicXmXf81me6/
livescience.com/australia-covid-19-vaccine-false-positive-hiv-tests.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The spike protein itself is not self replicating. It's damaging but you'll recover if you didn't take the mrna shot.

>hiv variant
whoa it materialized out of nowhere :0)

no they shade the protein not the mRNA that teach your body to create the protein

The BBC admits that HIV was used to create the vaccine, serving as a clamp for the spike protein
bitchute.com/video/LicXmXf81me6/
There have been many documented cases of HIV positive cases in the vaccinated
If we are inhaling the spike protein, we are inhaling HIV essentially, no?

Please stop thinking about the worst virus in le entire history, it's time to talk about Russia, Nato and Ukraine now.

Attached: aivopesu.png (1280x720, 256.95K)

>And the spike proteins then replicate inside of you(which they do)
No they don't.

> If the vaccinated shed spike proteins to the unvaccinated(which they do)
>And the spike proteins then replicate inside of you(which they do)

Low IQ nonsense.

>bitchute.com/video/LicXmXf81me6/

the spike is a poison but it isnt the virus. its the key to for the keyhole in the cell. if anything the spike primes your body to receive the virus

Injected shed exosomes, their bodies are trying to get rid of spike. But afaik if you are shed on, the exosomes won't make it inside your body if you have a functioning immune system.

I have been reporting my experiences about shedding for almost a year now. They are still toxic and still affect me but I have built up more defense against it. NAC and ivermectin help but don't totally solve it. I do not THINK they replicate in me because after about 24 hrs of isolation from vaxxtards my symptoms are usually 100% gone. How it's affecting me long-term I can not say for sure but it is certainly a short-term effect of their spike shedding. It's worse closer to the injection times and worse in big groups in close proximity. A few vaxxed for a little while is OK now.

Sounds like something Fauci would say. Still not taking the vaccine. I trust in my natural immune system.

>pic related
Holy shit the gall of those fucking people. Never forget.

spike proteins don't replicate, mRNA does and creates spike proteins, otherwise the virus would be just as bad as the vaccine, which makes no sense, wouldn't need to vaxx people if the virus was bad enough by itself

livescience.com/australia-covid-19-vaccine-false-positive-hiv-tests.html
>"The vaccine contained small fragments of an HIV protein, which helped stabilize the vaccine."
So, If the spike protein contains tiny fragments of HIV, which they admit but say is "harmless," what do you make of inhaling HIV spike proteins?

Yes, but because there is also the virus. Most people seems to think that only the vaxx is a problem. The virus is the same, but let people believe otherwise is part of their programming.

Are you saying for sure this is harmless? How do we know?

>HIV variant
just stop being gay and you are safe, problem solved

You have to consider that most young people are nowadays are bisexual and more and more people having sex with trans people. The problem isn't so much being trans, as far as the virus, but that if you're one (or willing to have sex with a trans/crossdresser/sissy) you can easily have sex any day, every day. Meanwhile in traditional dating and hookup, it was either top 20% men having all the sex or you'd have sex with one person a month at best. But if you're bi, you can hook up with 30 people in 30 days, really.

You can't get HIV if a faggot breaths on you. Their bodies are permanently replicating the spike protiens. Our bodies unedited immune system is perfectly capable of fighting off these shedding spikes. Now if you share needles or have sex with one of them, that's a different story.

What if they are shedding MRNA vaccine that produces modified coronavirus spike protein that uses HIV as a clamp, thus making it's way into your lungs, and therefore, your bloodstream?