I just remembered something

Putin has two daughters. I don’t know what the fuck I was so worried about. This dude isn’t going to start a nuclear war. There will be no ww3. Jesus Christ how could I be such a fool. There’s absolutely no way this happens. Lmao THIS WHOLE THINGS A FUCKING JOKE

Attached: 2D343905-7A1D-44D3-A1DB-EB000AD36147.jpg (615x365, 50.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cityam.com/putins-girlfriend-alina-and-their-four-children-go-into-hiding-in-luxury-chalet-in-switzerland/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Putin has a literal city built for himself and his family, with the ability to sustain them and the elites for hundreds of years...

Where are they now.

*Underground in a bunker....

But how can it be that one is a solid 8/10 and the other is a 3/10 at best?
What happened?

do you really think he cares about anyone

Im willing to bet good money he has more than two daughters.
Hes getting that prime russian olympic pussy on the reg

poor guy got cucked with the one on the left, shes too hot

where proofs? PROOFS????

So what youre saying is the ex soviet KBG head, billionaire dictator doesn't have an underground city dedicated to keeping his family alive in the case of nuclear winter?

*three

Its pretty dumb to assume he doesn't have this as one of the richest men in the world, who is also a dictator, who also has his own finger on a nuclear button.

You're dumb. Like, epstein killed himself levels of dumb.

That jaw though.. Doesn't look quite right

Common sense plus it was on the MSM news a week or so ago.
Putin is just as paranoid as any /pol-ster, plus ultra rich, so yeah, ofc he has a contingency plan....

>This dude isn’t going to start a nuclear war.
This dude has been threatening to use nuclear weapons on the west for years.
He's building a pretext to falsely claim Ukraine is leaking radiation from the nuclear power plants Russia has captured.
Putin lied about bioweapons labs.
Putin false flagged chemical weapon attacks.
The more Putin is humiliated in Ukraine, the more likely he will use nuclear weapons and trigger WWIII.

Attached: Into nuclear ash (anti-American proaganda).jpg (464x367, 39.34K)

They are with Klaus in Switzerland probably in a bunker

cityam.com/putins-girlfriend-alina-and-their-four-children-go-into-hiding-in-luxury-chalet-in-switzerland/

Would

>putin stupid enough to let his senpai hide out in the CIAnigger backyard
lol ok

Only an eurocuck after 2020-2021 could be dumb enough to not realize they are all the same team.

Shut up glownigger

putin has a bastard daugher she 17 or 18 now, literally his copy, lives in russia now.

He didn't lie about the biolabs - it's all out in the open or have you been living under a rock?
China is also worried about US biolabs around its boarder.

Look, it's not the American people, it's the deep state parasitic cabal that is running the show...