Tulsi Gabbard officially supports the US BioLab narrative

Tulsi Gabbard officially supports the US BioLab narrative.

Attached: 1C7885C1-D758-4650-BF57-3A525EF14320.jpg (1170x1545, 697.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/breaking-exclusive-hunter-biden-firm-rosemont-seneca-invested-firm-tied-ukrainian-biolabs/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9cCqChMLs&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

based af.

wait until they find out that COVID was built in one of these labs.

Why she did not become president is a mystery to me

>isluT
Gabbard by the Tulsi.

Attached: 1591692272463.jpg (632x1010, 261.38K)

all whites get to rape the shit out of her when she builds our hawaiian/white ethnostate. mommy

Attached: 1644733629790.jpg (509x423, 226.17K)

Gonna go ahead and put this out there"
No one on Any Forums gives a shit what this woman thinks. Women should never be politicians or soldiers.
Not that these things aren't obvious, but I feel it necessary to post this so when she does the inevitable 180 on the issue we can just avoid all the "Any Forums BTFO" and "mommy betrayed you" threads.
Sage.

She's still a member of the CFR.

Who cares?

The evidence that Dilyana compiled speaks for itself.

We don't need some asshole of questionable integrity coming along in effort to Limit the Scope of investigation or wholly control the Narrative.

I'm so fucking sick of this shit.
>I was an Army Officer

So fucking what?? It adds nothing to the context.

She was the only one on the Dem stage worth actually voting for.

Notice the shills here attacking her character because her arguement cant be debunked.
Also her parents followed a hindu guru that preached against homos and trannies.

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-153405_Foxit PDF Editor.jpg (1598x759, 232.83K)

The narrative is that its weapons biolab, thats different, having normal biolabs is nothing. but for small brains it sounds scary.

Gabbards Guru and his tenents(pic):

KAILUA, HI - To his disciples, Kris Butler is a bona-fide Bhakti yoga guru who has helped them live healthy, God-centered lives free of drugs, meat, and sexual deviance. To his detractors and former disciples, he is a deeply homophobic cult figure who has misappropriated ancient Bhakti tenets to achieve financial and political power.

Attached: independentsforgodlygovernmentbr-8.jpg (577x608, 97.88K)

you should leave this site once in a while, mate. She had barely any support outside of russian bots infested places on the internet.

They admitted to storing bioweapons cunt shill. Hunter owns the labs. We have a crack head storing the most deadly viruses on earth.

thegatewaypundit.com/2022/03/breaking-exclusive-hunter-biden-firm-rosemont-seneca-invested-firm-tied-ukrainian-biolabs/

>for small brains it sounds scary.
You mean like how the US military is scared that a dangerous biological agent might leak from one of the labs during the war?

Don't care, would still conduct a Mission Impossible-style operation to steal her dirty panties.

She had more support than Kamal Harris asshole shill

Wrong

She's been a russian shill forever. Disgusting crater faced shitskin

The Gateway Pundit (TGP) is an American far-right[2] fake news website.[1]

lol

Yea if they are researching those kinds of viruses in Ukraine of all places, but the narrative is that US is creating bio weapons. nice timing for this story to get out. Just in time to shift focus away from russias special operations.

fuck off cunt.
All the facts have been confirmed you piece of shit

it's been publicly available information for years

the site you posted, doesnt say its weapons lab

Vote for Tulsi. She's just like Trump -- a voice of truth for the American people.
Trust me, goyim.

Attached: tulsi.jpg (853x3795, 1.08M)

ok here is a state dept video admitting they are storing soviet era bio weapons

m.youtube.com/watch?v=aZ9cCqChMLs&feature=youtu.be

>The narrative is that its weapons biolab
You are a liar, not once has it been reffered to as anything but a biolab

>soviet era bio weapons

So russia created bio weapons, not USA, and these bio labs are there for defense and to prevent bio weapons killing us all. thats a good thing. the video is proving my case.

You try to speak our language, yet your colors shine through lizard kike.