Taiwan

What is she thinking about?

Attached: 蔡英文官方元首肖像照(1).png (566x677, 497.92K)

#6 come with eggroll

big
white
COCK

Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck Fuck

Her fish children at home in their holding tank.

With the United States moving away from them, I'm guessing she's thinking she's fucked.

niggerz

BBXI

Attached: 1646712402749.gif (360x202, 1.58M)

Finally going to see how a "modern" woman handles war situations.

Givu me whittu cocku.

Probably nigger dick. No really. Taiwan is a faggot-ridden nigger shithole run by Jews. She’s probably a closet Jew herself. There’s a reason why we refuse to side with occupied Taipei, and why this board is becoming more and more pro-CCP. Niggers and faggots get the shit beaten out of them. They’re even killing off the towelheads. Imagine if Europe had done to the mudslimes like China is. There’s be no refugee crisis. Anyway, occupied Taiwan should get nuked if only because it would be funny to see so many fags get roasted.

She's thinking about me, teasing her nipples with my tongue until she starts to get a flushed chest and lets out little gasps, after which I slowly kiss and lick my way down to her clitoris, which I gently tease and nibble, slowly picking up the pace until she starts violently bucking her hips and then squirts in my mouth and I drink her luscious sex cream.

Then in my state of ecstasy, she realises she cannot live without my tongue on her clit, so she straps me down to a bed and puts a special chair over me that only enables me to lick her clit and drink her juices for sustenance. We are both caught in a wholly addictive cycle of licking, orgasms and puss squirtings. Bound together until the end of our days, disgusted with each other, but obsessed with our sex.

WHAT YOU WANT? WE OVAH HEAH YOU STAY THEH! STAY OVAH THEH!

Taiwan no have no sovurunty Amurika herp us waitu pigguss!!!!

I’m not pro ccp and neither should you be chink. I can hate the CPC and the Taiwanese and also recognize taiwanoids are a part of communist chinkland

*neither should you be unless you’re a chink yourself
Missed a whole part breh wtf

ngl..

Attached: 1606734812656.png (550x535, 269.28K)

How fucked she is this autumn.

She hoping Mitchs’ wife doesnt tell bejing to begin the operation.

Dam nigga u iz a playa

Attached: 349E8D95-F821-45E8-B9DA-7460C91063E8.jpg (400x400, 24.12K)

Attached: 1647293641230.gif (540x275, 2.84M)

Attached: 亞洲第一鬼島-南波灣03.jpg (3224x4120, 2.39M)

BWC

Are you a pro cpc nigga in Taiwan or are you a KMT pro unification fag

bitch looks like a fucking toad lmao.

Taiwan, unlike ukraine, won't fight back. I got no faith in the asians.

Kek

She's homosexual, and her phd diplomat is fake.

Attached: 2020台灣人口開始縮減-1.jpg (1866x922, 289.98K)

If “she” is a tranny and is homosexual then it makes sense for it to like cock

I'm nationalist pro unification pro Confucianism pro traditional culture, anti DPP, anti LGBTHIV+, anti communism.

Attached: 台灣LGBT遊行 - Google 搜尋 - www.google.com.jpg (1493x1847, 987.17K)

Ahh KMT bro. It sucks that heckin demoggracyyyy destroyed the KMT leadership in the 90s