Someone nuke us please. I can't take this anymore

Someone nuke us please. I can't take this anymore.

Attached: Screenshot_2022-03-15-15-49-02-61_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg (1080x851, 169.28K)

Last year they wouldn't let you see dying family if they had a cold, now they want you to take lodgers from a different country. Honk honk

I would

Guess who is exempt from all vaccine passport or social distancing mandates?

Attached: Hitler1.gif (400x373, 3.54M)

there's no home for britons but fuck yeah let's give shit to immigrants

This hits pretty hard
*honk* :(

My home is only open for a cute Ukrainian blonde bimbo

FPBP

Come to my address:
6/7 Kensington Palace Gardens, London W8 4QP, United Kingdom

They can fuck right off.

Never forget

Attached: 1644873576988m.jpg (1024x576, 153.2K)

Why are bongs so salty? People here were happy we're importing some white people at last

This. I will take Ukrainian refugees, but they must be at least G cups, natural. I'm sure there's thousands of those women like that, Slavs are busty.

Yeah this isn't aimed at the dotards that work in factories or trades. The middle class has ample space to host families and even finance it

Bongland doesn’t want wypipo. They want more mudslime niggers with knives

>HERE HAVE ALL THE MONEY GUNS YOU NEED UKRAINE WE JUST PRINT IT

Attached: 57973B3E-FDF6-44CB-9307-758D3EA52974.jpg (630x420, 47.25K)

>the working poor of Britain spend years trying to end the compression of wages caused by globalists and Jews bringing in foreign labour through Brexit, voting for political pressure groups like UKIP and the Brexit Party
>this happens
>mfw we replace a million Romanians and Poles with two million Ukrainians

Attached: oswald mosely reading about clowns.jpg (865x801, 582.55K)

Sorry bong, but your punishment must be more severe.
Remember how only ethnic Ukrainians are being forced to stay behind and shed blood for Jewlenskyy? And the recent MSM surge about the mistreatment of fleeing niggers? The powers that be found a way to convert an eastern European conflict into more black Africans in the UK.
As we all know, you can recover from one type of N-bomb, but not the other.

Attached: CB6C0F35-6A92-4256-BD84-7235B37794A5.jpg (275x183, 11.74K)

never forget what

Never forget the terrorist attacks of 1/6. Worst day in American history

what does that have to do with the stadium?

what stadium?

The reason they want members of the public to host the refugees is because all the local authorities are FUCKED. There’s no houses or budgets to take these people which is why we’ve resorted to begging NPCs

>Yeah this isn't aimed at the dotards that work in factories or trades.

They are paying £350/month to each household hosting a refugee. It's clearly not aimed at the middle class but at those who need money due to inflation eating into their pay.

Also, after enforcing a lockdown and trying to keep everything free of COVID... this is the opposite of what people should be doing. Slavs don't care, don't get jabbed and don't take precautions. Fuck that.

This is surreal - for the first time in a decade or so I am in complete agreement with my leftist SJW colleagues: the UK doesn’t give a flying fuck about Yemen, Palestine or Syria, but now it is white Europeans it’s our duty to take them into our homes? I mean, it is pretty insane

Also it shows how fucking out of touch they are. £350 a month is nothing now. It’d cost more than that for the extra gas, electricity and food you’d be buying.

at least its hohols and not moslems

>the UK doesn’t give a flying fuck about Yemen, Palestine or Syria, but now it is white Europeans it’s our duty to take them into our homes?
That's quite obvious, it's probably a bit worse considering that our country actually fucked yemen

Ukranian refugees are nearly all women and children.
Go get laid faggot.

What do you think is happening in Poland? Entire district of social housing that Poles have been waiting for years have been given to Ukrainians.

>brit doesn't understand why whites matter more than sandniggers
Explains a lot.

More people in a country which is already at breaking point in terms of infrastructure, services, housing, and numerous other things is not a good thing. I don't give a fuck what colour they are. I'm beginning to think this countries entire economy is based on an infinite real estate bubble and the government has no other option but to keep shipping in warm bodies so it expands indefinitely, because the alternatives is total collapse.

Only black Britons will be allowed to host Alina and her pretty friends. You Nigels will have to do with Ivan and Vasyly.

>I don't give a fuck what colour they are
You will.

Attached: but i'm not a racist.jpg (300x300, 17.79K)

> I don't give a fuck what colour they are.
This is all your fault.

Shut the fuck up, roastie. It's literally 99% women and children. Lots of young, attractive women too.

I grew out of white nationalism about 3-4 years ago

>its real
wtf, bro

I know Sikhs and poles here who are categorically less degenerate and a better net contributor to my country than half the native British chav retards in my town. I hate the fake refugees, the rapists, the grooming gangs. But no I don’t unilaterally think ‘white people are better’ because I’m not brain dead

you 'grew out' of giving a shit about your community and family. Did you also 'grow out' of heterosexuality and abiding by the age of consent.

Why do Brits always say they don't care what color people are. You're such cucks.

>Entire district of social housing that Poles have been waiting for years have been given to Ukrainians
LOL
Sure it sucks big time, but I can't help but laugh.