This Is Not Normal

Why is it considered taboo to discuss anabolic steroid usage in our society? Jeff Bezos has clearly surpassed his natural physiological limit. Why do we need to pretend that he got this jacked at his age by casually working out and drinking protein shakes? Why can’t we have an honest discussion about this?

Attached: 8CD9A13D-36C9-4F84-8C35-327384B30040.jpg (1170x1688, 288.62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zkw9aI1-feM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Who cares, he's insanely rich and made some shit cookies.

Lol he has to use a cook book to bake cookies. What kind of staged fucking bullshit is this.

If you care about this, you're not old enough to post here.

My man is so in the zone he has a little piss jug on counter. Total focus.

Kek his cookies look like shit

its basically anti aging for rich people. and it works. Read a couple books..

That's how you know he made them.

Testosterone replacement therapy is treatment under a doctor's supervision. Anybody can go to the men's clinic and get a prescription, even if your natural testosterone levels are average or above-average.

dude definitely gets TRT injections and anabolics.

I care because it’s extremely deceptive to make people believe that this kind of physique is achievable naturally. I just don’t understand why we can’t be honest about that.

Then take it to Any Forums you faggot

he looks like his doc put him on trt

whats so hard about rolling it into a ball and putting on cookie sheet?
how is this nigger a billionaire?

Really? Why doesn’t everyone do this? Is it expensive?

t. Female

>jacked

He has nothing to do all day except hire people to meal prep and train him at his every whim. If anyone that rich wasn't in good shape they're mentally ill.

>Jeff Bezos has clearly surpassed his natural physiological limit.
dyel?

it is achievable natty, but not at his age unless he was a meathead his whole life

DYEL'S ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS??!?!
PLEASE BE BAIT HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1584046008245.gif (368x368, 1.92M)

>Why is it considered taboo to discuss anabolic steroid usage in our society? Jeff Bezos has clearly surpassed his natural physiological limit. Why do we need to pretend that he got this jacked at his age by casually working out and drinking protein shakes? Why can’t we have an honest discussion about this?
lmao just go to a testosterone clinic and they'll give you the same treatment he has. What is there to debate? Its like a couple hundred dollars a month.

Increase your nitric oxide levels user arginine will do this with cardiovascular exercise and resistance training

Attached: 863C823C-D5AC-4A93-AABF-4807ACFC24F6.jpg (418x261, 21.52K)

You are an idiot if you don't take steroids, HGH, and peptides past the age of 40.

Attached: booksatansatan.png (764x744, 159.02K)

This guys physique isn’t even good. I mean obviously he’s rich as fuck so it doesn’t matter that much but still. There’s nothing wrong with him injecting a lil test. Sage stupid thread

Lack of awareness.

People like imagining that "hard work" gives rewards. It's bullshit. It's all about genetics and having resources at your disposal. Men who do steroids and don't work out will be more jacked than men who never do steroids and work out.
They're all on steroids because why not? They can afford weekly blood tests and getting it all administered by a doctor in an "anti-aging clinic."

Pretty Elon musk has asbergers

Andrenochrome usage is not in books faggot

Attached: 71C0B81B-F90F-4ADC-96C5-1E488D0F5EC5.jpg (384x564, 37.33K)

He is probably on TRT or doing HGH, most rich dues do this. Average guys can't convince a dr to prescribe if you have normal T levels.
>t Ive tried to get rx

nobody is MAKING you believe anything you dumb nigger

I heard hgh can expedite cancer growth if you have a tumor so be sure to get tested and consult your licensed physician

Attached: CD5C5B90-EB53-4100-AE49-669AD5542435.jpg (452x373, 56.02K)

Honestly I am much bigger and I have a 1485lb powerlifting total. The only ped I've ever used is caffeine. My back is so wide i wear 4xl jackets and all my pants have to be custom cut to fit my enormous quads and gluten. All natural, I eat alot of red meat and sleep 8-9 hours a day.

If you’re not a lazy fuck you can get testosterone off the internet no need for a doctor

>For a couple years before Amazon launched in 1994, Bezos said he would eat an entire can of Pillsbury biscuits for breakfast each morning — with added butter.
I don’t think it’s staged desu. It seems fairly plausible that he genuinely doesn’t know how to cook.

Yea taking HGH is retarded and will make you abs faster despite making you appear younger by having smoother skin

>saviest capitalist ever
>cant follow instructions to make cookies
corporativism only rewards sociopaty

Its not some Star Trek tech solely for the rich. You can do it too, if you can afford about a hundred dollars a month. Its one blood test then they'll inject a slow-release testosterone bar once every 6 months or so. Last time I checked each injection was 600 dollars.

They soft as baby shit famalamo frfr no cap

Attached: F4961658-5EC6-4B1C-BB1E-25A7EAB14629.jpg (850x400, 69.55K)

Unironically and i’m sorry
youtu.be/zkw9aI1-feM

Probably because he's a conman first and an actual hard working individual second

>Average guys can't convince a dr
There are a bunch of clinics that specialize on this now. Just google a little bit. They'll be eager to help you get back to peak testosterone levels for a small sum of cash. You don't need to convince anyone.

Or you can just get a 12 week supply of testosterone for about $60 and inject once a week like a normal person

they all look like shit.

Those things are not mutually exclusive???

Attached: A34F1EE1-F0D0-4345-A84D-5BDF4C2B0C26.jpg (701x539, 56.95K)

100% Natty

The shape looks a bit of but very good otherwise
Dudes can follow a recipe, he's not a retard
T.chef

You might try to go to a private clinic that caters to it specifically. Often they advertise as being an aging clinic, because that's obviously correlated.

>

Attached: 2FB57CE0-C39D-4CC3-BBF5-240A6AA56FCB.jpg (933x525, 91.93K)

His physique is pretty basic. I loathe faggots like everyone itt that barely move for more than 10 minutes a day and then bitch about how anyone that isn't a shapeless blob of a man or has the round-bellied body of a toddler must be on steroids. It's not hard you faggots- you just lift shit. This kind of physique can be acquired by lifting weights up to 200 lbs and doing body weight work. It's not even a heavy build- you're just allllll faaaaaaaaags.

some of you are just pussies/low T and have terrible diets - cope faggot

Funny.. I feel sorry for him having to compete with big buff doods who hit on his Mexican hooker girlfriend. He has zero chance on becoming taller or bigger. He’s a tiny geek. What a nightmare

If you enjoy the effects of uneven testosterone distribution and excess estrogen sure. Save a few bucks and do it that way with shady products.

It’s at least 2000 a month for the good stuff

LMFAO WHAT A ROIDED ROBOT MANLET

bro do you even bake cookies?

those look like blobs lmfao

(i'm still buying the stock)

I see the gay mafia now goes on Any Forums. An entire thread about an oligarch's physique. Yuck.

This is legitimately obtainable by working out regularly and not eating like a pig.

There's nothing cartoonish about this physique. That's the only tell-tail sign they've been slinging grams of tren for years. He could very well be on a low TRT of test, but that only pushes you slightly toward this all other things being equal.

He's been working out in the metaverse

Don't lie to user.

This. OP is the biggest faggot ever and is coping and seething because he refuses to actually exercise for more than 2 seconds in his life.

Cookies are shit. My kids know the rule is if you're not hungry for meat or eggs, you're not hungry so don't ask for anything else. They're all MVP's of their teams.

Why do manlets get wider?

Over 45? Nah you need test injections.

The guy was a twig gay nerd his whole life who got fit in a couple months all of a sudden. He is chemically enhanced for sure.

I'm not knowledgeable about this, what does it mean "this jacked" ? Like, how would he have looked otherwise as a man exercising in his 50s without any cheating?

he's not on steroids, he's on TRT. different implications

Not as many veins and less muscles. You can tell his red blood cell count went up (due to injecting testosterone) just from his veins popping out.

LOL Cyp is cheap. The doctor's scripts can cost you - but 2K a month? Maybe the top flight "Men's Health" clinic where they test your bloods every 2-3 weeks and keep you at 1100.

Anything over 1000 though will fuck with your iron, blood pressure and cholesterol.

Most TRT in the US can go well above natural limits. I know of people prescribed 400mg/w. The same doctors will also prescribe nandrolone, oxandrolone, and different kinds of peptides in place of HGH.
A lot of this under physician care and blood work multiple times a year along with EKG’s, stress tests, etc.
it’s a lot safer than initially led to believe, especially if diet is kept in check.
When I say this I refer to TRT. Adding in other anabolics and certain dosages or peptides or even “high” dosages of test do come with risks. 300mg/w is probably the upper limit of what can be done “safely.”

I would be surprised if he did know how to cook.
He busted his ass starting Amazon. Now he's on eat mode, and can fuck around with whatever he wants, but he probably had no time to learn in the past d

Different?

OK maybe you are not taking trenbolone?

Attached: isitthough.jpg (480x360, 22.94K)

>Jeff Bezos has clearly surpassed his natural physiological limit.
Who the fuck cares really? 100 years ago guy like him would wear a high hat and best clothes in the world to puff his cigar smoke in your face and boast(literally) about how rich he is.
50 years ago guy like him would roll on a fresh lamborgini and snort cocke while boasting about fucking playboy model.
He now in 2022 just rides mediawaves while doing exactly what previous two did. Just in another dress. This guy would probably brag about microdosing psylocibin, eating shitton of sportsfood and casually mentioning that he is so rich that he can basically dwell in the gym and jerk off to his own reflection.

You are a joyless cunt, your children will grow up to resent you and you will die unloved and alone.

Reply to this post if you're gay, don't reply if you agree and are gay.

I'm at 250 - really for me that's plenty

Conmen get others to work and take their credit to use it as justification for taking more money than they actually deserve. Conmen are conmen specifically because they want to avoid work. It's why that nigger can't bake cookies on his own. Probably always had someone else bake it for him.

Think of photos of working men, laborers, farmers. Even weightlifters prior to the 1950s. Especially in context of a rapid improvement.
Bob Odenkirk is a good visible counterpoint - he spent two years working with top trainers to get in shape for his recent action movie, and while he looked to be in good shape for the film he wasn't bulky.