Is there an alternative to liveuamap? I think it's been pozzed ever since the Russian special operation began

Is there an alternative to liveuamap? I think it's been pozzed ever since the Russian special operation began

Attached: 17sq2jibs9k81.png (910x582, 535.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

osw.waw.pl/pl/publikacje/analizy/2022-03-15/rosyjski-atak-na-ukraine-stan-po-19-dniach
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/The-War-in-Ukraine/091194
firms.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/map/#t:adv;d:2022-03-15;@30.3,50.5,13z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yes
you could try not being a lazy faggot
osw.waw.pl/pl/publikacje/analizy/2022-03-15/rosyjski-atak-na-ukraine-stan-po-19-dniach
you can translate it on google.
you could piece that up with other sources

liveuamap is an aggregate of pro-western sources. Therefore you won't see almost anything about Ukrainian losses.
Unfortunately I don't know if something similar exists (pro-rus) elsewhere. If I had more free time I'd code it myself but don't want to be branded as a public enemy either

cope

Attached: UKR_05043.png (900x978, 731.39K)

How will a polish source be better?

that guy has always been like that. He was like that the whole way through the syrian civil war while the assad government kept winning. there used to be more sites but as far as i can see they're all gone

>nooooo where are my reports of 0 russian casualties from russia today!!!!

cuz its polish. duh.
but more seriously idk, i just assumed information is harder to come by for britbongs if you rely on maps to begin with
im actually a pole so i go with whatever is convenient to me.
also poland is not very pozzed.
so its more likely to get true informations from polish sources as a general rule of thumb

That map shows where are battles ongoing or citizens have surrender to Russian troops

Russian maps show that if Russian army has driven through a specific road that it's Russian controlled although no troops would be present

You cannot invade with 1:1 army ratio country of 40 million

Russians have probably already started damage control. It's gonna be long war which doesn't seem to be ending until Russian economic collapse or bringing in substantially more troops than 16k Syrian jihadists (meaning conscriptions or leaving Moscow unguarded)

Cope

lmao
ruskis have been stopped in the suburbs of zaporozhe and are nearing krivy rih, as per ukrainian high command.

your map is absolute garbage

Does a map exists which combines the two? I need the told the objective truth. The media here only talks about Russia bombing shoe factories and maternity wards which haven't taken any new patients since 2021

I think it's owned by kikes

The problem with western maps is that they changed the rules about occupied space for the Russians. So you get a lot of stupid maps showing only roads or certain areas captured by the Russians.

Attached: 1647358213188m.jpg (1024x427, 59.54K)

If you see a map where the Russians control 100km of road with nothing on either side, then it's fake western globohomo and useless. Obviously to be using that much road they have to be exerting operational control of the entire region around that road.

Look for maps like this one.

Attached: photo_2022-03-06_08-39-14.jpg (1280x898, 127.53K)

This is the best map as far I can tell
scribblemaps.com/maps/view/The-War-in-Ukraine/091194

Made by some Finns

To my knowledge Zaporizhzhia city is Ukraine controlled. Zaporizhzhia
Power plant is on the other side of river, near town enerhodar.

Your preference for Russian names is very suspicious even though they are not customary in english, probably undermining that you're Russian shill

This one is decent too,

Attached: sim 03_15.jpg (2048x1152, 397.22K)

It's Ukrayina, not Ukraine you pro Putin bot

live fire map is kinda useful: firms.modaps.eosdis.nasa.gov/map/#t:adv;d:2022-03-15;@30.3,50.5,13z

It's never been Zaporizhe. It sometimes is Zaporizhia instead of Zaporizhzhia. However Zaporizhe yields literally zero results. However as I know Russian letters I can see that it sounds Zaporizhe in Russian. How average Belgian would end up with this spelling?

source is polish, implying i am too
its pretty obvious im gonna use slav names
energodar is around 70 kms from zaporozhe
and i didnt say zaporozhe was taken, i wrote ruskis were stopped in the suburbs

now you can go back to rebbit.
youre lowering the level of discourse on this board (which is quite telling)

It's actually Munchen, not Munich, you thoughtless neanderthal