Why must there be a war?

Why must there be a war?

Attached: images - 2022-03-14T222123.340.jpg (516x516, 12.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centripetal_force
princeton.edu/~maelabs/mae324/glos324/silicon.htm
youtu.be/ZMByI4s-D-Y
youtu.be/CbCGrG0c2gI
youtu.be/bbHcxmz-97I
youtu.be/CB-_A1AIEjo
youtu.be/YRVDS92LS04
odysee.com/@mitchellfromAustralia:d/the-number-one-flat-earth-proof!:41
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because capitalism requires one.

*Judeo-capitalism

Attached: 161346116.jpg (856x1080, 829.72K)

Why must there be capitalism?

Attached: images - 2022-03-14T215046.095.jpg (523x587, 19.66K)

The west needs it as a distraction and an attempt to unify. The countries being the loudest about this have leaders with the weakest support.

Thats like asking why must there be gravity.

>I don’t want a war. I just want peace. Stop your business! I hope my black brothers feel the same like me.

So the mutts support Biden

Attached: D5B2C25F-419A-4F15-9050-83C5E59D5FB5.jpg (533x300, 29.08K)

Why must there be unification?

If the earth spins faster, gravity cancels out. So basically gravity is like spinning but on an orthogonal vector which we cannot point at.

Therefore gravity doesnt exists. We are just spinning at a very weird angle.

Attached: 9qevwrzjglm81.jpg (1079x916, 102.45K)

Why must one sell oil to europe over another?

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Centripetal_force

Ergo, gravity doesnt even exists.

Its just the effect of spinning something at a negative speed, instead of a positive speed.

>if people live together there is politics of some kind per definition
>war is the continuation of politics with other means
>therefore if people live together there will sometimes be war

Attached: Carl_von_Clausewitz.PNG__48608.png (946x1201, 1.49M)

The 0.00000000001 speak for the humanity

In the same way inches dont exists i guess

Attached: come on man.png (128x128, 20.84K)

Globohomo

>Its the jews doing this to you, we swear.

Your racism makes you weak.

Inches are relative to the space time frame you are at. Someone traveling near the speed of light would see that his 1 inch ruler is different than some other stationary observer with the same 1 inch ruler.

Show me an inch without a measuring device

I would need to concatenate a very specific number of silicon atoms, at 0C, at sea level.

That number of silicon atoms will always be the same, in order to determine how long is an inch.

princeton.edu/~maelabs/mae324/glos324/silicon.htm

I think we're just dumb tribalistic monkeys. I never had a problem with any group til i started noticing other groups of people grouping themselves into categories and advocating for their group. My own people brainwashed to help them advocate for their group while our groups numbers diminish. Then when I call out this behavior I am told that my mindset is "backwards" and that the world is changing. I'm not even white, but thats why I support white nationalists cause I know that they see exactly what I'm seeing. Anyone with a soul can see this.

>Why must there be a war?
We need to let this rage out eventually. It's just what we are.

Attached: 513454115324.png (2000x1670, 1.18M)

This is why we as humans must be enslaved inside a Matrix like structure. We cant roam free because we will deplet earth resources and kill each other.

We must go back to the Matrix. And IF WE ARE ALREADY INSIDE A MATRIX, WE MUST BUILD ANOTHER MATRIX INSIDE THE CURRENT MATRIX.

Like a Russian Matrioshka

Attached: images - 2022-03-15T085438.328.jpg (739x415, 31.8K)

> relying on universal constants to remain constant
>this exact number of butteryfly feet is an inch
Not what i asked for, show me an inch in reality

If you ask me to show you 100 boxes, I would need 100 boxes.

If you ask me to show you 1 inch, I would do the same, but instead of boxes, I would use silicon atoms.

I am defining inches as the length of X number of silicon atoms, which we already know their length in nm. You just need to make the proper conversion of 1 inch to nm, and measure it at 0c, in order to overcome thermal expansion.

If I can claim that I can pile 100 boxes in a straight line, then the same thing applies to any trivial measurement unit. Is just a pile of stuff.

youtu.be/ZMByI4s-D-Y

Because the people in charge of the world are faggots and the 7 billion cattle on Earth will never lynch them all at the same time and install new world leaders

Gravity is a huge cope that only exists so that the fake space jewniverse can be explained. It's a science fiction idea, similar to the star wars jedi force.
It doesn't exist, and the earth is flat, always has been.
youtu.be/CbCGrG0c2gI
youtu.be/bbHcxmz-97I
youtu.be/CB-_A1AIEjo
youtu.be/YRVDS92LS04
odysee.com/@mitchellfromAustralia:d/the-number-one-flat-earth-proof!:41

Attached: 1637809831233.jpg (500x500, 35.74K)

You cant define something as flat in a 4D space.

If anything, earth would be a Klein bottle

War always was and always will be. It's like asking, why must there be stone. It simply is.

"Every drop of water is a battlefield."

>We are just spinning at a very weird angle.

Well science would say that space-time is warped by the presence of mass. So ya its a weird angle creating a sort of bowl that is gravity.

I always suspected that gravity was a jewish invention... those pesky rascals!

To cover up other crimes against humanity