Even /ourguy/ Styx Says putins war against urkaine is unjustifiable

Even /ourguy/ Styx Says putins war against urkaine is unjustifiable.

Attached: 5-113014.jpg (1078x1177, 246K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PiNchevwwVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How old is he?

Crimea river Styx.

This faggot needs to cut his hair; as it's very feminine and, in a fight, could be used as a lever to snap his neck.

Also, this grifting piece of shit doesn't name the Jew. So, opinion discarded.

>midwit thinks its a war because msm keeps callign it that

even an antiwar faggot like styx had trouble explaining why the war in unjustified

>he

For some reason he doesn't appear to think it's possible to be both antiwar and anti-NATO provocation.

His argument against the criticism of Banderites who make up a percentage of the national defence and guard is "your youtube name is Thor Vikingshammer 1488 lmao" therefore.. Well I don't know

Poor effort in this vid.

Doesn't matter, love always prevails in the end. Always.

youtube.com/watch?v=PiNchevwwVA

Attached: The Globohomo Dance.webm (960x720, 2.55M)

Listened to him, downvoted and moved on

Attached: 1555733027055.png (450x673, 333.84K)

>Also, this grifting piece of shit doesn't name the Jew. So, opinion discarded.
No source that doesn't name the Jew should even be considered. A force so pervasive and influential being ignored denotes a total misunderstanding of world power, and such speakers needn't be listened to.

>controlled opposition does its job
Huge surprise

>Me alpha Chad
>Everything is about fighting
>Hasn't been in a fight in years
Styx is a faggot but so are LARPing tough guys like you that puke out nonsense like this.

Like paul Joseph watson, Alex jones and nick fuentes all shilling for russia?

>unjustifiable
Absolute normie take.

States don't have friends, states have interests.

Faggot with long hair detected. It's not a LARP. Long hair can be gripped and with a sharp downward pull from the base of the skull, enough pressure can be exerted upon the cervical vertebrae to instantly paralyze or kill.

Everything is about fighting. Men who are effeminate are rightly considered weak faggots. If you can't intimidate with violence, or at least the threat of it, you have no power, no respect, as a man - no matter how much we pretend otherwise because of societal niceties. I'll rape you in your beta bitch boy ass and then crank your neck using your faggot haircut just to Prove my point.

Attached: Polish_20220212_192350080.png (455x524, 89.25K)

>YOU NEED REASONS TO INVADE BORDERING LANDS BECAUSE... JUST BECAUSE CHUD!!!
Man, I miss the era of tribalistic kingdoms stampeding across the landscape, testing metal against one another, butchering people without any recourse, forcibly imposing your will upon them, and all for the sole reason that you just wanted to. Now you need give absolute shitstains on 4chin/twitter faggy explanations or else those sois/incels/cucks are going to give you quite the shaming on social platforms!

There is only one truth: You are what you do in life and god/nature HATES the weak.

Attached: e3ff4d4a0fde1d2b741e4ce1b64b92e2.jpg (750x750, 89.01K)

>go with the devil you know
He finally understands now.

CRIMINALLY UNDERRATED

Attached: 1573064180914.jpg (800x800, 116.59K)

If someone looks like that i auto ignore his opinion lmao

Attached: styxrectumjammerfuckingfagget.jpg (1024x613, 63.71K)

Its not "a special military operation" either no matter how many times Putin regurgitates that bullshit.