HE. CROSSED. STATE. LINES

Attached: 1647357904698.jpg (960x540, 50.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uOXsjsMBNZw
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pJiIH3bEgE8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i still have no clue what it actually means.
had to catch a predator in the backround and chris also said this, '' he even crossed state lines to be here this night''
so.. what the fuck is so special about crossing state lines.

It was his hometown, bitch. Where his parents grew up.

I'd save my hometown from niggers too.

You crossed the homosexual line.

Attached: 1646552612754.gif (220x124, 1.09M)

In Soviet Russia lines cross you!

sum dumbass mutt laws that you can feel threatened while at home but if you go to another part of your country and feel threatened then you're not a victim, you're a perp.

His family owns property there, and he did not travel across with the guns. He was found innocent, let it go.

2angry camels in a tiny car your argument is invalid
>now tell me forum

nigger, it's 2022. give it a rest.

They’re implying he went a great distance to be there without actually doing any research whatsoever. Trying to get them to do research means “you’re on his side!!!”

These “people” and I really use the word “people” loosely are mentally incapable and shouldn’t be allowed to vote let alone post online. Goes for conservatives too on some issues.

What's illegal about crossing state lines to visit your hometown but nothing illegal about non citizens crossing our southern border?

*yawn* old tired narrative that was cleared up in court (gun never crossed state lines), next.

No our laws say you can go wherever and defend yourself. Liberals hate it because ???????

Personally I think they know most of their friends are whack jobs and can’t be trusted with guns, and that leaves them opposed to a large group with guns. So they want to even the playing field maybe? Wouldn’t being mentally healthy be a bigger help there? They can’t see that.

he was the inspiration for te russian invation

youtube.com/watch?v=uOXsjsMBNZw
obligatory

NOT. GUILTY. ON. ALL. CHARGES.

Attached: 5554894621.webm (1062x682, 2.89M)

my dick crossed your mom`s pussy

then what's up with the "crossed state lines" stuff? i'm not proficient in murrican

Are we going backwards in time?! The fuck is this?

I crossed state lines once. Didn't get to shoot anyone though. What did I do wrong?

Two angry camels in a car
m.youtube.com/watch?v=pJiIH3bEgE8

He also killed five innocent black men.

He deliberately crossed state lines with a weapon of war (which is illegal) and killed 3 innocent black men without provocation.

Kino trial. I watched the entire thing.

Attached: 1637075980519.jpg (720x803, 61.86K)

Oh, so now borders matter.