Most white men in Europe and the US will be infertile by 2060

qz.com/1040302/most-men-in-the-us-and-europe-could-be-infertile-by-2060-according-to-a-new-study/

What's going on?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1333x817, 194.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/g1IfHVKr17Bx/
youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-kSxHNSDQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

STOP EATING THE FUCKING SUGAR

Women are being fed pharmaceuticals that destroy their reproductive system, then they piss them into the water supply where they are too small to be filtered out. Then everyone consumes them.

It's not sugar.
It's the seed oils

Don’t worry though because you’re black. This problem is for us whites

Niggers eat all of these things too.
It has nothing to do with food or water or anything else that niggers also consume.

Too bad

Attached: suomi.jpg (400x400, 33.35K)

It's plastics.

including moors?

It's a natural cycle. Populations of mammals undergo hormone cycles. Yin/Yang theories of history seem to reflect these cycles. We're in high Yin (female hormone) low Yang (male hormone), but the cycle has reached its zenith. Expect the next 20 years to be a resurgence of masculinity world-wide.

Attached: R (1).png (623x290, 27.71K)

It’s actually the phylates in plastics which are androgen hormone disrupters.

Gee, I wonder what US and EU citizens are injecting themselves with, that other nations are not doing, mmmmmmmh such a mistery

Attached: 1646737662360.gif (220x165, 164.74K)

>seed oils
thread
everything else is a cope, we don't ingest enough plastics to cause infertility. We actually eat comparable amounts of sugar to what we use to when you account for fruit sugars and carbs vs refined sugar.

Only thing that has changed is the exponential increase of oils in all food types.
The largest calorie increase in the last 50 years didn't come from sugar or meat like liberal pedo fags shill.
It came from oils.

Go back to eating animal fats and staying away from sugar. Lift heavy weights and teach your kids to lfit.

Hormonal birth control should be banned. That shit pollutes the water, yet even though everyone's environmentally conscious, it never gets brought up. I wonder why.

Attached: eggs.jpg (1064x722, 159.53K)

Not only those, but true, it's part of the problem. Funny enough it's easy to prevent if you are good parent.

It’s seed oils, plastics, the stuff Teflon is made of, and mRNA injections too.
You basically have to live in the woods to avoid all this shot.

you get even more hormonal disruptions from food

Attached: estrogen milk.png (1090x392, 219.34K)

>according to a new study
Oh, the experts.

Attached: 1647265215674.jpg (369x308, 27.18K)

These studies strike me as being over-sensationalized because it's always averaged instead of looking at geographic locations and causations

Yes but no, seed oils are bad for you but midwits think it's seed oils responsible for other things when stuff like artificial sugar and other pollutants are also bad. Why do you never mention microplastics?

probably WIFI is to blame or bluetooth or some shit

just slowly frying our balls

PFOA/PFOS which are in non-stick and food wrappers like mcdonalds burger paper and boxes.
not just acute but generational effects.

I don’t know man I think it’s a lot harder than you think. That shit is in everything. Even the meat you buy from the store is wrapped in fucking plastic.

>We actually eat comparable amounts of sugar to what we use to when you account for fruit sugars and carbs vs refined sugar.
At least try to sound like you know what you're talking about. The amount of sugar we consumed previously is irrelevant because the current consumption of sugar is not paired with fiber as it was in fruits. This is a significant issue and you have zero understanding of sugar's profound effect on the body and mind if you believe there's no correlation. The seed oils are absolutely bad as well, especially when paired with carbohydrates that cause oxidation.

>seed oils
olive oil is still good to use right?

Classic Americans. Munching on too many big macs, pushing their shitty corporate culture and crap diets abroad and fucking the statistics as usual

Attached: 1645732309899.jpg (720x711, 222.09K)

This too. There is one based lady who is researching all of this stuff and basically it’s our food packaging that is killing us.

Plastic.

We need to take every measure we can to reduce plastic.

>IT'S DA SUGAR
>IT'S DA SEEED OIL
>IT'S DA PLASTICS
>IT'S THE PILLS

No, sorry. It's the jews.

Attached: 1623526318694.jpg (680x891, 52.73K)

its none of these

its that millions of white men ages 14-30 are locking themselves away playing video games for hours a day until they are literally getting benign pressure sores on their ass, balls, and taint

can we have the name of said based lady

Niggers are also going infertile and not having kids in the West.

>according to a new study from the Hebrew University of Jerusalem
i hate this board, fucking morons

Let me guess, everyone already memory holed the hoax and the poison shots that came with it?
Alright, I'll remind you
>bitchute.com/video/g1IfHVKr17Bx/

Attached: 1620339976170.jpg (795x431, 75.12K)

> buying meat...
Nigger you should prepare your own or buy very infrequently. Buy from a refill shop and bring your own containers and buy beans/lentils/peas to soak yourself. Eat rice's and pastas, eat occasional fatty lunches, do not eat fatty teas. Drink shit-tonne of tea. If you eat dairy, don't eat a lot. Fill your belly with veg. pulses and water.

Damn this is just from whole milk? What about raw milk?

Jewish food science. The Jews are literally poisoning the goyim through the food supply and have been for decades now.

The only correct take.

Attached: 1623889157917.gif (500x275, 763.46K)

use butter or even better lard mate!

>eating meat

But anyway, it's easy to do. I know the shit is everywhere but it takes only about 3 days to get out of human organism. And it does damage during certain stages of pregnancy - notably first stages. Thus only pregnant woman need to get rid of any contact for few weeks. I don't know about US, but here you are able to buy everything without plastic wrapping.

>Definitely not the most autistic cope ever

Attached: 1647225429687.jpg (356x586, 101.07K)

milk is milk. It's full of hormones, the only thing I've ever been addicted to, and I've done it all. Giving it up has been really important to me.

Already happening. Tiktok zoomies are obsessed with gym culture and kids are the tallest they've been

I could be brown, I could be blue
I could be violet sky
I could be hurtful, I could be purple
I could be anything you like
Gotta be green, gotta be mean
Gotta be everything more
Why don’t you like me? Why don’t you like me?
Why don’t you walk out the door!

“Getting angry doesn’t solve anything.”

Drink distilled water lurkers. Fell for the meme about 2 months ago and have felt great since. It's way easier go drink and my skin cleared up dramatically. Also have seen a noticeable increase in energy levels

This has been well known since the late eighties/early nineties. The Danes discovered this quite early and everyone making decisions in the west have known this for at least that long.

What do you think that says about where we are going? What can you honestly say to that, what do you think brain drain does to poor nations, what do you think happens to economic growth when you can simply hoover up the most desperate in the world?

milk consumption has consistently gone down over the years yet people are still more and more of pussies

Sauna

This has been going on a lot longer than that, it’s been a steady decline for decades.

>mayoids are such an inferior race they couldn't even make kids if they were suddenly able to convince their women to have sex
couldn't even make this shit up kek

Attached: stand-up-racism-2017-laundry-separated-colour.jpg (962x637, 194.77K)

food is really cheap in America (and UK) compared to average salary's. The Americans eat some of the most toxic mass produce shit in the world whilst bringing home the biggest salary's.

Dick suckin lips

>Men in the US and Europe

Covid jabs. Why else would they push it so hard

Retard normie tier advice. The pesticides in veggies do infinitely more harm than the trace levels of hormones in meat and dairy, which we've been eating for hundreds of thousands of years with no issue.

Several reasons.

>Anti-depressants
>Rising obesity
>Microplastics
>Putting the your phone in your pocket
>Living a sedentary life.
>Lack of Vitamin D

The little hat keeps the reptilian part of the brain warm…

>US and Europe
yeah right. You seriously trying to convince me that men who have access to clean air, clean drinking water, fresh food and gyms are going infertile faster than people who live in shanty towns with opens sewers, drink e-coli infested mud water from old plastic containers and eat rats fried in gutter oil?
This is demoralization propaganda

Attached: 57.png (1500x1207, 1.23M)

That means it's working!

Attached: good goyim herd.webm (720x720, 2.86M)

Doesn't bother me, I have three kids and, unless I make it to my 90s, I'll be rotting in the ground by then.

>kids are the tallest they've been
Thats just selective bias. Stats show thatsnot true. Western europe gained like 1 cm in 30 years

Kek what an interesting theory. I will treat it as fact from this point forward

You don't care if your kids become infertile?

Endocrine disruptions from phone signals/microplastics

youtube.com/watch?v=Uo-kSxHNSDQ

Attached: the end of war in Ukraine.png (536x914, 805.13K)

going extinct in no time

why are doctors and students in hard fields forced to vax if the stupid are meant to take the vax

Does this mean more lads will look like this? I'm ok with that

Attached: 1631865565759.jpg (1232x1638, 146.4K)

why don't you eat only male animals then?

They are prepping us for the infertility that will hit the Zoomers & Alphas due to the baggzines.
>childrenofmen.jpeg

Plastics

It's mother earth's way of obliterating the worst virus on the planet.

Why do shills act like only white men are affected and ignore places like china and india? Weird.

it's going to hurt your feeling to know i don't care about some losers opinion who is coping.

Bro it's seed soils.
Nothing else comes close.
In 1970s plant based cooking oils became officially mainstream being present in every household.
There is a direct correlation between the houses cooking with plant oils and obesity and all known diseases.
There is a direct correlation between the increase of plant based oils and all known mental illnesses also.

This isn't a debate man, I know other things cause issues also. You can argue that about anything.
However nothing has impacted humanity more than the addition of cooking oils in the modern setting.
Out of 300 calories worth of cooked chicken almost 100 calories of it is fucking oil in any fast food setting.
Plants? jesus christ even the fucking plants have calories no, cooked broccoli which is like 30 calories per serving is now 100+ calories.

It's all adding up in an accumulation process. Now we have hit the point where all parents and young adults have been officially been eating plant based oils longer than not.

Chemical castration via hormone markers.

People who wont take the vaccine are legitimately mentally ill and I do not just mean stupid. They all think it is some conspiracy to murder the entire planet or something utterly insane. Like it's all some grand science experiment to sterilize everyone just crazy.

I wont talk to my anti-vax uncle anymore, not until he realizes he is putting everyone at risk just to feel special and important. It is just attention seeking and how do you treat attention seeking? Take the attention away. I have a pretty big family and a number of my relatives were reluctant to take the vax but most people can be convinced. My uncle, however, just obstinately refuses to even entertain the vax and laughs at people who have had it. This Easter is going to be very hostile and it is all his fault. I wont see him, I wont talk to him, and I sure as hell am not sending him a card.

t. Nigger paki in uk

you will never be a real woman

Could you honestly say, truthfully that a doctor is a smart person? They're good at being told what is right and wrong and good at keeping their attention in a mundane book about what to think and do.
I wouldn't call them smart for that though

>american milk
no wonder it causes spike in hormones considering they inject their cattle with copious amounts of hormones in order to make them produce more milk. Plastic tubing used in dairy production is also a factor

Posting in a kike demoralization thread.

I will be dead, so I don't care.

This guy fucks.

zombie/pussy

fucking disturbing

What a dufus, no wonder you still live in mamas basement. Only a moron would have those jabs.

Sneed oils

>Plastics

Attached: plastic merchant.png (229x151, 81.22K)

You're on Any Forums....it's shooting fish in a barrel at this point

That's because the elderly are staying alive longer and weighing down the average, especially since you shrink as you age. Across the entire world kids, especially males, are the tallest they've ever been.

Covid-19 ''veccines'' ?