IT BEGINS

Ukrainian refugee (girl is 18) got raped by irak and nigerian men in germany.
bild.de/regional/duesseldorf/duesseldorf-aktuell/duesseldorf-ukrainerin-18-von-zwei-weiteren-fluechtlingen-vergewaltigt-79453682.bild.html

Attached: 55719.png (1543x880, 502.04K)

lol

this must be that diverse inclusive world I heard of alot.
I hope they gendered them all the right way.

hurray! enjoy western europe stupid kike whore

Why does German look and sound so angry?

It's progress that they actually named the nationalities of the rapists right? If it were several years ago they would have hid that detail.

Both of them are Ukrainian citizens by the way. I am just wondering how every nigger got the Ukrainian citizenship.

welcome to the free world, sweetie.

You made your choice.

Attached: 1647282193665.png (600x450, 708.01K)

Kek, imagine being a german

Imagine loving your rapefugee so much that after they're done raping your daugher over and over, you start importing fresh eastern european pussy for them to rape so they don't get out of habit

Imagine being a fucking german

Imagine

>Sie soll nacheinander von zwei Männern aus dem Irak und Nigeria (37 und 26 Jahre alt) misshandelt worden sein
>Raped by two men from Iraq and Nigeria
Diversity is our strength, ja!

weren't the men supposed to remain and fight in ukrain?

You take Addy out of that picture

Probably stole a passport from someone and whoever let them in didnt bother to check photo ID or some shit.

It's progress, yes. And no, they wouldn't have hidden it in the detail, instead they would have completely dismissed the nationality of the rapists and instead posted a pixelated, white-washed image of the two rapists (Caption: "Two males are accused of rape")

Ukrainians are gonna seek refuge Europe, go "what the fuck is this bullshit" and then invade Ukraine from the west, fighting for Russia

Now she's part of the western culture she wanted to be for so long.
Hope the dumb bitch enjoyed it, there's a good chance it wasn't last time it happened to her.

NO REFUNDS SVITLANA

meanwhile her father and brothers are required to die for zelensky

Funny you mention that, Ukies did exactly the same after Volhynia.

so much wrong with the world
but then again it's how we deserve it

Ukraine has been importing .assive amounts of niggers for about a decade. They have the highest aids rate in the developed world for a reason.

Incels seething brown dick got wet in prime pussy

What is with you slavs and wanting to ethnically cleanse each other.

>roastie gets fucked
News at 11.

Dunno, I just want to be left alone. It's just other groups chimping out ad nauseam.

>raped
these slags fuck anything that move

Attached: 1641171057991.jpg (1200x728, 234.42K)

>looking for a serious relationship
heh

Show flag, kike

>Ukrainian women leave to go fuck foreign dick while Ukie men stay to fight and die
Grim

wtf westbros I thought we were providing free gfs for you why are niggers interfering

She wenth through the rite of passage to be a true European.

*black dick

white women fuck Brown men and then abuse their police privilege to have them arrested for rape so they don't become known as mudsharks. Inshallah she should be burned at the stake.

welcome to the west

Attached: 1631716041183.png (800x1140, 1.2M)

Germany not following Sweden's lead?

Attached: Sweeden_rapes.jpg (1210x1354, 234.7K)