So, now that most of the federal agents went back to Any Forums, what‘s the truth about the vaccine...

So, now that most of the federal agents went back to Any Forums, what‘s the truth about the vaccine? I know covid is just a cold but I took the memevaxx so I can go out again and have some fun. Was it just a money grab or will I have some real consequences?

Attached: 6B57FDC8-DE84-4597-B377-FACA867D3944.jpg (464x462, 40.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

arstechnica.com/science/2022/03/pfizer-ceo-pushes-for-fourth-shots-as-anxiety-over-ba-2-subvariant-rises/
mobile.twitter.com/censoredthinker/status/1502401639340146691?s=21
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it will have very real and wide-ranging consequences

there's no covid, shill.

Attached: IMG_20220311_211942_166.jpg (1080x1080, 156.29K)

truth is it's going to result in less death and hospital visits then covid so overall a good thing.

Seems like people are unable to think of vaxx from a utilitarian perspective and always devolve into the retard "vaccine bad because it results in bad side effects for a few people" perspective.

Vaccine means fewer people in ER therefore good. Even if some folks gonna die from it.

Would rather have US made vaccine then no protection from Chinese lab made disease

the problem is that we're in the age where a random crazy uncle on facebook is given more trust than millions of professionals all across the world

it's a self-correcting problem though, even if the correction will be painful

Yep. Painful indeed

>what profound mental illness looks like
NPCs who deepthroat the boot are not human, and have no human rights.

>This is what profound mental illness looks like
>Show the children, especially the children of schizos
>This is what profound mental illness looks like.

COVID paranoia is a delusional mental illness. Get your head scanned.

every paranoia is mental illness

for example, vaccine paranoia

"Vaccine paranoia" is literally just another one of your delusions. Rational people don't get injected with experimental corporate medicine unless there's a serious reason to. 3 days of flu-like symtoms are not a serious reason. Seethe.

touched a nerve huh

>generic bot reaction
You will never be human.

people like you make me glad vaccine hesitancy exists. Enjoy the lower likelihood of passing on your genes, scum

Another mentally ill paranoid reaction. Get your head checked.

You can't trust anyone for shit now, unless you have some way of verifying what's in a vaccine using your own instruments it's nothing more than a leap of faith that it will do what you hope it does

How is that different to anything else you use or consume? Do you personally test every glass of water you drink?

I only drink lemonade, without the water

What do you do to test the lemons?

Why did you take the jab when you can just create a fake vaxpass, if that was what you were worried about? fucking idiot.

If you follow the China lab narrative then the US made vaccines are not any safer since they co-conspired and are part of the same agenda, fucking idiot.

I have a lemon tester

>How is that different to anything else you use or consume?
I don't get it. Just how frequently do Ameritards consoom experimental corporate substances?

Attached: 66435.png (614x614, 30.87K)

Yeah? What's his last name?

You don’t inject your drinking water into your bloodstream thereby bypassing every biological barrier.

Americans? All day every day. Why do you think they're all so unhealthy and fat?

Oh, I see, so you're saying it's impossible to get poisoned or infected or similar by drinking something you haven't tested.

>experimental
What do people actually mean by this? Or do you just parrot it? Do you mean it's experimental just because it's new?
The mRNA vaccines passed all the trials any other vaccine has to pass, and if I remember correctly whenever there were suspicions of certain population groups being more effected by negative side effects (that exist for any vaccine) they stopped giving it to them until the suspicions could be further investigated

Be careful with that analogy, there are people who unironically think the gov poisones the tap water on purpose

>What do people actually mean by this?
That this is the first time it's being rolled out, mouth breather.

That makes it a good analogy.

>So, now that most of the federal agents went back to Any Forums
Did they? From the looks of it there's still plenty of the fuckers left

>All day every day.
Well, okay. Don't know about you, but if Goldberg Enterprises started adding some novel substance to its food, I'd probably avoid its food, if I wasn't already avoiding it for all the other "safe and effective" garbage they put in there that is known to be harmful and yet continues to find its way into heavily processed food.

>if
This isn't hypothetical, user. Go read a food label. How many of those substances have you personally investigated?

>there are people who unironically think the gov poisones the tap water on purpose
Yeah, those people are called scientists, and they've shown that fluoride eaters like you have measurably lower IQs. LOL.

this is a guy who probably got a tattoo at the mall

>Go read a food label.
I do, bootlicking American swine. I think about what I put in my mouth, even though it only has a fraction of the potential to do harm as the actual subject of this discussion. Most rational people do the same.

Another mindless bot reaction but the point still stands. You will never be human.

he got triggered when i called him a crazy facebook uncle lol

You will never be human and my point still stands. :^)

there's no covid, China is irrelevant, you are shill faggot

Silly shilly, you WILL get the clot shot. Resistance is futile. We know where you live and we're coming for you.

>pic related.
This isn't the humor thread, my man.

>fluoride eaters
luckily, I'm not an American, sorry.

It's implemented in a bunch of other countries as well. In some Eurotard countries (e.g. Germany), healthcare psychopaths literally tell children to eat fluoride tablets, though they don't fluoridate the water. Anyway, point still stands that the people who think governments would intentionally pollute the water to harm people are objectively right.

>Anyway, point still stands that the people who think governments would intentionally pollute the water to harm people are objectively right.
And why would the government be interested in such a thing? You know aside from the fact that you're wrong and the amount that's in your tap water is not dangerous.

you sound like you're about to break down in tears

What is /sci/'s take on this?
arstechnica.com/science/2022/03/pfizer-ceo-pushes-for-fourth-shots-as-anxiety-over-ba-2-subvariant-rises/

As far as I know, a vaccine is objectively shit if you need to keep boostering up.
Should I take an inactivated virus vaccine at this point and accept that mRNA is still new tech that still isn't production-ready?

>inb4 antivax
2 shots + booster.

You sound like you've just discovered samefagging and think it's clever.

>And why would the government be interested in such a thing?
Don't know. Don't care. Monocausality is NPC cope. The fact is that they're doing it, and there's no way they don't know what they're doing.

>You know aside from the fact that you're wrong and the amount that's in your tap water is not dangerous.
There's none in my tap water, but it's been shown that some countries have enough of it to have a measurable impact on average IQ.

>it's been shown that some countries have enough of it to have a measurable impact on average IQ
Okay, that's pretty fucking funny.

What's pretty fucking funny is when your preprogrammed dialog tree doesn't contain an appropriate response, so you have to resort to generic phrases. It's especially funny when there's a bunch of bots in the same thread all showing the same pattern.

>I DON'T SUPPORT A SIDE SO THAT MAKES ME SMART
Why are midwits like this?

Because they're at least smarter than a fuckwit like (You), presumably. What does it have to do with anything ITT, though?

Seems like the message Elon is making, he doesn't support the innocent Ukrainian people being killed because picking side bad and not picking a side makes you not an msm indoctrinated npc bla bla bla

I'm smarter than Elon Musk, and you

>muh Elon
>muh slava ukraini
Holy shit. The absolute state of the MSM-consooming NPC. What is this thread about, again?

This! So much this!

Fuck Russia, but also fuck the Ukrainian children being killed! We're so smart, the msm's got nothing on us!

betting 20 dollars most vaccine side effects actually come from a previous corona infection
we knew in early 2020 this would cause heart problems, when vaccines weren’t even talked about
we knew in early 2020 athletes are at risk of heart complications from the rona and nobody cared until russbots had their disinformation campaigns. 2 more weeks until all vaxxed die btw, this time for realz because Q said so

What is the thread about, again? Why is he screeching about muh Ukrainian children? Is somebody's bot broken?

Long covid doesn't exist. Covid doesn't exist. Pandemic doesn't exist.

Something to do with the FBI

Seriously, if there's a modicum of humanity left in you, ask yourself why it is that you're sperging off about muh Ukraine in a thread that has nothing to do with that. Could it be that the current thing meme is real and that you are afflicted?

It might just have something to do with the image

So you're just acting out some programmed kneejerk reaction to the image? Okay, but it still doesn't make sense. This thread is about the needles part of the image, not the ukrainian flag part. Are you even sentient?

>Post a provocative image
>Get a response
>WAAA WAAAAA STOP REPLYING TO THAT READ THE HECKING TEXT
You will always be a midwit

I mean, come on... don't you feel at least a tinge of embarrassment? You were literally acting like a mindless drone, blurting out some recycled rhetoric that has nothing to do with anything ITT because the image triggered some kind of kneejerk reaction. Does this not concern you even a bit? What happened to you?

I don't feel embarrassment for anonymous Any Forums posts, nor have I a reason to anyway. I guess that post about enlightened centrists really got to you huh

>I don't feel embarrassment for anonymous Any Forums posts
Then why are you desperately trying to save face when you can just stop posting and reflect on your own drone-like behavior?

>DRONE DRONE DRONE DRONE
Gonna cry?

I cry tears of joy when Putin bombs Ukrainian children. Maybe their kike president should have thought twice before turning his country into an American pawn, and I don't even mean out of concern for Ukrainians (after all, his own people are in Israel), but because Putin will hang him by the balls from a lamp post when all is said and done. :^)

So are you really a deranged psychopath or do you put this on to try to be edgy etc. in attempt to make yourself interesting?

Genuinely don't care. If you're stupid enough to elect a Jewish comedian as a president and are willing to die for a NATO membership, you deserve to be culled.

you still think presidents matter? retard indeed

do you mean American government is faggot?

yes, shill, viruses are a bad joke.

there's no "we", pajeet shill, no pandemic, no virus.

>you still think presidents matter?
Not ones like that Ukrainian kike, obviously.

>do you mean American government is faggot?
Yes.

dude, relax, that "kike" is irrelevant. population of both countries are bankrupt, Ukraine survives on IMF loans for years, same with Russia and oil money, now they decided to get rid of parasites, Putin and Zelensky are only helpless actors. this is real science, cattle farm psychology and management. the trick is always the same, to divert attention from economy using ideology, gore, fear. same with "pandemic". that is price for overpopulation, for stupid desire to have family, to have your own tiny "russia" with father being "putin" and "pope" and "fauci" at the same time, to fix self esteem artificially with children. eventually great reset will come to West also.

Attached: 1644849940631.jpg (720x661, 42.36K)

mobile.twitter.com/censoredthinker/status/1502401639340146691?s=21

Just for anyone saying the mrna injections werent "experemental". Here's Albert Bourla stating they were so untested he was surprised when his scientists suggested they go that route, and he questioned them.

No refunds

Attached: 1644638898986.jpg (500x517, 26.8K)

I got vaxxed a year ago and am still alive with no side effects that I know of. We probably won't know for like 20 years op

literal who has an opinion about a literally who opinion on twitter, that totally changed my mind

Is the Ukrainian prez a kike or a Nazi? Polfags can't seem to make up their minds kek

are you angry because of your lack of education and prospects in life ?
is that why you're so bitter and disgruntled ?

I said he's a kike, and he's a definite kike, so I don't know what you're sperging off about. Either way, Ukrainian children will continue to get bombed until he bends over, because we both know you and your crew won't be taking up arms against Russia and China.

That was a video of albert bourla himself saying it. Its been scrubbed I guess lmao

>albert bourla
Literally who? Sorry, I only trust peer-reveiwed science.

Google my brother

you are an idiot, ideology is only justification, not a cause. you are poltard shill actually, you are next to be purged, useless eater.

I couldn't find any papers by this "Bourla" on Google Scholar, chud. Looks like you lose this formal debate.

I don't know what you're sperging off about like the cretin that you are. I'm just pointing out that ukies will continue to get bombed until the kike bends over, so if you care, you should probably hope for him to do so already.

> source : google

My father died last year to Covid. My uncle died in January to Covid. My aunt ended up in the hospital for 2 weeks to Covid.

Tell me again it's just a cold

It's just a cold. Your retarded relatives died from a cold. I bet they were all triple-vaxxed.

kys poltard fucking shill. I would bomb you if I could.

no, there's no covid, faggot.

Any Forumstards don't exist and Putin dindu nuffin. Stay mad.

omg, it's you pajeet shill samefagging again.

Attached: 1646515493176.jpg (680x680, 64.1K)

Current thingers can't meme.

Attached: 463454.png (705x709, 224.43K)

@14305745
ok snowflake

Attached: 1646581201093.webm (268x480, 1.8M)

>he's fixated on the support/oppose dualism

>just simultaneously support and oppose both things, b
Based Jewish master race.

>I don't understand what concentration is: the post

>i ate fluoride tablets as a child: the IQ

>Children deserve to be killed because a jew is their president
Nah, you're not a midwit. You're a retard.

>b-b-but think of the heckin' children!!
Why? That's the job of their parents. Too bad their parents decided it was better to die for NATO.

Attached: 5324343.jpg (869x1165, 183.08K)

>Children deserve to die because they're parents are bad
You long are you going to keep this going

>b-b-but think of the heckin' children!!
Why? That's the job of their parents. Too bad their parents decided it was better to die for NATO.

Attached: 324234.jpg (621x414, 37.77K)

How old are you?

poltard shill spitting keywords: children (promote pity and rage), die (key fear), NATO (shill is paid to support Russia larping anti globohomo)

Let's just make one think clear here: I'm not pretending that le heckin' Ukrainian children deserve to die. You're just pretending to care, and I don't pretend to believe you.

Attached: 63453.png (600x571, 108.33K)

she is a shill, age irrelevant, globohomo pays shills to make cattle think like stupid children

>You're just pretending to care,
Nope, sorry that you're so devoid of empathy that you can't find yourself to care about children getting killed

Where is your data to support these claims? Where are your links? Where are your graphs? Oh, wait, none of this is true, so there are no links. My bad. And especially now that they were forced to admit that natural immunity is at least as good....

>millions of professionals
Only a few thousand are true believers, the rest played along out of fear of being fired or de-licensed. And what about all of the professionals who spoke out against this? Are they no longer professionals in your estimation? All the professionals in Japan and India and Africa who continued the ivermectin protocol in lieu of the vax because they knew it was dangerous? They're not professionals?

Shills still shilling. Here's your (you)s.

Attached: 1642397169693.jpg (507x540, 26.89K)

I don't care about children being killed. not my responsibility. they have no future, no place in economy.

You want bloodshed to stop? Then maybe you and your crew should protest the President of the United Seniles to stop adding fuel to the fire, and demand that he pressure Zelensky to accept the Russian demands. Instead, your crew will continue to cheer the arming and exploitation of Ukrainian civilians, to buy Chinese-made Ukraine-themed merchendise, and to screech "Slava Ukraini" for the updoots. Meanwhile, I will continue not to care.

key problem is that parents decided to have children, for themselves, for entertainment, not for economy. children are legal migrants, vagina is border.

you are poltard shill, please mods ban this faggot.

And what's your place in the economy, may I ask?

I am a civilian, I can do nothing to stop this conflict.

>I am a civilian, I can do nothing to stop this conflict.
If your crew can screech against Russia, why can't you screech against the Western warmongers (you among them) who keep egging it on? Accepting Russia's terms would literally be a return to the pre-war status quo, but those children have to die, because Slava Ukraini!! Kill yourself.

>Only a few thousand are true believers, the rest played along out of fear of being fired or de-licensed.
between the sheer number of everyday doctors around the world and the fact that they live in all sorts of countries that would between them politically support various kinds of divergent medical opinions, this isn't just farfetched, it's impossible

you can't make a hypercompetent conspiracy with that number of people who have that many different peripheral agendas work

>(you among them)
No, I'm a civilian and I have no involvement in politics.
>Accepting Russia's terms would literally be a return to the pre-war status quo,
I don't believe this and nor ought you. Russia will just invade again in a decade.

I've never seen cope of this scale. Yes, surely everyone other than the murderers is at fault. It's europe's fault for not rolling under in normal competition. It's ukraine's fault for not wanting to be conquered. The ones doing the killing are blameless.

To be fair he has a point. My main concern is innocents being killed, if we all just submit to Russia then that may decrease.

You are involing yourself in politics by regurgitating the narrative promulgated by your owners, who instigated this war in the first place. You will keep this up because you don't want the killing to stop; you want to cheerlead the fight against le evil Poopin for some twatter likes. :^)

The blood of Ukrainian children is on your hands, and I would personally execute you to help save some Ukrainian children.

No, I argue with people on Any Forums who promote Russian rule over Ukraine and promote the killing of innocents. Me arguing on Any Forums does not affect the decisions of bureaucrats.

Tone down your autism. Also maybe go read what pacifism actually is.

I never claimed to be a pacifist nor did I mention said idea.

Spoken like the MSM drone that you are. No matter how much you screech, I will never support you and your owners.

Yes you did, you just didn't notice. That's why you should go read about it.

Sharpie in the pooper + timestamp. Now.

Me not wanting innocents to be killed in a conflict of governments makes me a drone? Gosh you're pathetic.

>Me not wanting innocents to be killed
We've already established that if you actually want the killing to stop, the only rational thing to do is to oppose the pro-Ukraine narrative, which serves to escalate it. Since you're not doing that, you don't get to talk about how much you're worried about le heckin' Ukrainian children.

Allowing Russia to have the Ukraine would allow them to take more of Europe and subjugate people. Stop being so contrarian.

>Allowing Russia to have the Ukraine
That's not what the Russians demand; they demand that Ukraine conform to the 2014 agreements and remain out of NATO. Why do you and your owners keep lying?

Shut the fuck up idiot. Russia obviously wants more than that, I might as well accuse you of being a russian news drone.

>Russia obviously wants more than that
I don't care what's "obvious" to nonhuman Slava Ukraini drone. I'm just telling you the actual demands put forward to Zelensky.

What are you getting at? Firing doctors and nurses for covid wrongthink and wrongspeak was a real thing that was really happening, at least in Western society. It's not a conspiracy theory. Just because a group of people have differing opinions and agendas about a variety of topics, doesn't mean they won't come together on one point. See: any major organized religion. And of course, you have no comment on protocols outside of Western society, Euro-centric Euro-trash.

>hypercompetent
Lol. If it were competent in the least, you and I wouldn't be having this conversation, the FDA would have never been ordered to release the safety data, and I would be unemployed.

And back to my original point, there's still no proof that any of these claims are true.

Well Russia does, Russia wants eastern Europe back. Accept contrarian

>what‘s the truth about the vaccine

IT'S SAFE AND EFFECTIVE AND THE MORE DOSES THE BETTER

Attached: the siense is clear 2.jpg (800x533, 233.98K)