BIGGEST BAR IN WATERLOO TAKEN OVER BY REDDITORS

This shit hole was taken over by Reddit staffers and they promptly decided to enforce vaccine passports even as the rest of the country is opening up. What a disgrace.

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-100441.png (1440x2881, 1.06M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rhkT99Xa2YE
youtube.com/watch?v=uXwRgnZ990I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Sue them dipshit. Or don’t post again.

We have no covid restrictions, the powers that be have given up on the whole charade.

>shitty bar in whatever shithole watertoilet is did something let's make a thread about it

same thing here. like 1 in 100 people wear a mask and life is back to normal except for the perpetually afraid. once omicron ripped through in late Dec - Feb I think we hit herd immunity

>Largest bar in waterlood
>look it up
It's just some hole in the wall, is Waterloo just a small town or something?

it's the tech center of canuckistan, has the univ and blackberry hq is there. overachieving students love authority, are usually hard left, and covid is clearly political, so this isn't surprising

You still care about going out to the bars?

>once omicron ripped through in late Dec - Feb I think we hit herd immunity
Kind of according to these two docs that testified to the Tennessee House of Reps. This is recent and must watch. It's not so much that it's new info, just confirmation of everything we have been talking about for 2 years, and backed up with recent data. ADE is definitely on the menu. They divided everyone into 3 groups and said pretty much everyone has had the coof by now.
>Pureblood and recovered is best
>Vaxxed before having coof will get sick every time they are exposed to a coronavirus.
>Vaxxed after recovered from coof destroyed their immune systems and are at risk for everything from myocarditis to cancers.
youtube.com/watch?v=rhkT99Xa2YE

Government will soon bar establishments from doing this. Because there is no mandate this is no different than asking someone to show they are vaccinated from HPV or have recovered from a past infection...give it time.

>working at blackberry
>not calling it a RIMjob

Attached: 1605737036019.jpg (397x261, 21.89K)

They cant require information about your health without the mandates. Time to sue.

Pipe bomb em.

We need to open a bar and start asking HIV status.

I am surprised there hasn't been more sabotage. Bricks are cheap, replacing your store front windows three times a week isn't.

they did change their name to blackberry. but yeah I missed that opportunity

Leave a review that suggests there may have been boogers n cum in your food

Concrete down the toilet does wonders

Don't count on it, user. Cases surging in China, Europe. If you and all your sorehead friends had gotten vaccinated it really would be all over, but no, you had to have your whiny little hissy fit all over Facebook about Muh Freedumb. So here we are, back in the middle of it.

allow smoking, disallow homosexuals

>You still care about going out to the bars?

Friday night has the hottest strippers in Quebec and that's pretty fucking hot. Lap dances with little back rooms for privacy too.

I'm going even though I don't drink. I'm thirsting for a whiff of quiff.

Attached: bar le garage.jpg (2064x1607, 424.94K)

We should start a master boycott list. Not just businesses continuing private mandates but any other business that partners with them. The majority of people aged 18-55 in Canada want the old normal back. And the convoy/blockades demonstrated that countless numbers of them are willing to take action.

I propose the biggest consumer boycott the world has ever seen.

>paying to get blueballed
you know jerking off is free?

There's really not a downside

Canada has a few based farmers out in the prairies. The rest of the country is lib faggots and their shitskin pets.

>it's the tech center of canuckistan, has the univ and blackberry hq is there
im a canuck, let me translate for you: its a tiny shithole city with absolutely nothing interesting about it. the 'nightlife' and 'dining' consist of 5 bars and restaurants that would have been hip in a real city 15 years ago. the people are a bland mix of dull cubicle jockeys who 'work at rim' (ie have fake meetings all day to earn $73k a year), and brown people. a shitty townhouse will cost you $1.2 million because thats the price you have to pay to live in a vibrant metropolis where nothing ever happens

>you know jerking off is free?

Blow job backroom shhhh tell no one. Lap dance is nice dance girls smell pretty make peepee swollen.

Cry about it, faggot. No one wants to see your dumb ass face.

Checked. Steve Spiros wasn't a fan either. The more I listen to this guy, the more sense he makes.

Lol imagine still being in the pandemic.

Attached: 1642451236031m.jpg (1024x1024, 106.42K)

Dammit, forgot link
youtube.com/watch?v=uXwRgnZ990I

Waterloo is absolutely not a "tech center". The University of Waterloo is well known for academic cryptography, that's it. Cryptography is hardly even "tech work", but rather mathematics.