Estonia will be attacked

Would NATO risk full scale ww3 because of Estonia or would it cease to exist?

This will happen next. Mark my words and screenshot me.

Attached: 64C1D4B2-6EAB-4AFA-B2E2-666C58EFCD1F.jpg (398x398, 7.26K)

I GUESS WE’LL SEE PEKKA

It will for sure be next if anything at all is attacked. Doubt it though.

neat, I am getting evicted soon so this might save me from having to move.

>Would NATO risk full scale ww3 because of Estonia or would it cease to exist?
nope

Attached: 1615922096542.jpg (533x591, 43.89K)

>would it cease to exist
It already has

Could Viro join Finland and we join NATO by proxy? Would be ebin.

estonia and all baltics are just a russian clay.
Why would we fight for them?

Attached: 16458776366540.jpg (736x729, 54.14K)

Like königsberg?

Bringit vatniggers

Attached: 1647316466327.png (1234x1058, 464.48K)

Attached: estonia.jpg (213x236, 6.42K)

literally thought of the same image

Attached: 203.jpg (643x419, 76.24K)

yes yes, r*ssia will steamroll into talinn in 12 hours, just like they did in k**v

Attached: 1646997879415.jpg (1024x1024, 60.61K)

Attached: 7CE9B210-1C48-4075-A783-7A45BE9EE080.jpg (80x44, 1.86K)

You will be forgotten like ukraine. Do you serioussly believe, that European nations would defend baltics? Most of us don`t even know about existence of baltic micro-states

Attached: 1596575450419.jpg (943x819, 117.93K)

Why would we let putin hold the world hostage?

They'll try finland first if they decide to go on. If they get nothing from sanctions from that, then it's all free for grabs, and USA retreats on their side of the pond.

Interesting times. End of russia or europe. Or both.

>Sorry, goyim, but we actually secretly voted you out of NATO the day before Russia attacked.
>Hope there are no hard feelings!

Attached: merchant shrug.png (560x407, 13.31K)

It not about europe. They are quite well known in europe, but try to sell the idea of nuclear war because of estonia to los angeles niggers

kek unfortunate

Nigger we're more likely to see russian tanks at our borders because we're not in nato. Vitun ryssä

I went to Estonia once to Tallinn or as us based folks refer to it, Reval. All the ethnic Estonians were in their fancy coffeeshops and design stores. Very nice. I thought to myself "Where are all the ethnic Russians I wonder?" When we got to the downtown area, there was a big park, and there were like 500 young Russians (boys and girls) participating in and watching some sort of ad hoc gymnastics/strength competition with attached DJ and party. The two people couldn't be more different.

kek

Attacking finland does not make any sense. We have strong army and nasty stuff.

Estonia does not even have airforce and fucking it, would make NATO collapse

SHUT YOUR FUCKING WHORE MOUTH

OP is a perkele

russoshills thinking there would be a choice in the matter, you don't get to decide when a NATO country is hit, it means we all are under attack, this is why Putin is terrified of anybody else joining NATO, it means he can't invade them anymore or he'll be crushed

Cute vpn Semen, every night i go to bed under warm blankets checking Telegram for new burning vatniggers and dream of drowning your 18 year old conscripts in the swamp

Attached: 1647342266058.webm (848x478, 2.9M)

I agree, Putin is going all in, I am certain that he is fully backed by china in this, otherwise he wouldn't even attack Ukraine.
We will see what happens, I think if he does it NATO will dissolve.

>They are quite well known in europe
Known for what? For being americas dog on a leash to bark at Russia when needed?

Checking telegram under warm blanket is all you baltic cowards can do.
You would be running straight to Poland while shitting your pants, if you saw russian tank

Attached: 887.jpg_large.jpg (780x636, 54.05K)

Shit may turn sour if the retarded politicians and the idiots cheering them on don't calm the fuck down.

No, just thinking as a enemy.

Understanding the enemy is important.

>I think if he does it NATO will dissolve.

Attached: pfhfhfhfhfh.gif (498x407, 2.47M)

There will be no-fly zone in estonia

Estonians are frands

Attached: 9A04D566-F905-4FAB-8982-D5C5F559CEBF.jpg (1098x591, 327.46K)

>I went to Estonia once to Tallinn or as us based folks refer to it, Reval
based

I really like Estonia flag also Estonains sound pretty based I would fight for them all for democracy.

It won't happen.
but if it does I won't care about faggots and libtards.
and NATO getting dragged in will be the most kino moment of the last 76 years

Unless the estiifags do something utterly retarded I think they're safe. They're not a nation of low IQ retards...the polacks on the other hand....

Shouldn't the question be if Russia is willing to risk full scale war by attacking Estonia?

I always refer to European capitols by their proper German names. The Germans built them, so we should use their names. Laibach, Pressburg, Reval, etc. It makes the western Slav seethe since they know they have no culture / cities of their own.

or we all die in nuclear holocaust

Attached: 1646600040017.jpg (651x738, 137.53K)

25% of people living there are russians, who can’t even have a citizenship.

Casus bellimus

Ah you vatniks and kremlin shills must be really butthurt of the baltics if you are making hate threades 2 days in a row

Baltic Germans played a vital part in Russian history, very exceptional people.

Of course, but do they have a lot to lose in this situation?

Or do we have more?