Are there more or less Americans like this now /po/ ?

When Saddam flew those planes into those buildings, I knew it was time to go to war with Afghanistan.
==================
I'd think there is a lot less even if that "awakening" is woefully exaggerated, certainly critical thinking has increased over all. And look, I know some of you haven't been on this rock very long, so I'm asking this from a decades long perspective, not the last 3 years.

Attached: more or less now.jpg (1280x720, 64.12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sX3ve_1vRA8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Replace the Christian evangelists of 20 years ago with the woke left of today, and a lot of their songs still hold up really well. I know people like to bash Green Day for being retarded on politics, but their core message still makes sense

m.youtube.com/watch?v=sX3ve_1vRA8

I agree, but still plenty of Christian-types praying for Armageddon and worshiping over the "chosen" people. But at least they aren't burning Eagles and KISS albums like they did back in the day - it's the weirdos on the left doing that...as for greenday, it was always odd a celeb band churned out by globohomo would call it out - but globohomo likes that type of "edgy" tease, it's a inside joke to them

Attached: inhuman deprivation.jpg (791x868, 87.08K)

You're on a board full of Americans who think vaccines cause HIV.

>hehe crazy christians
>nobody is out to get you
>why are you panicking?
>lol we don't have satanists in hollywood and the music industry

That's pretty sad. 20 years of war in the middle east people like green day fought against every day and now they are telling you to hate russians and you still don't get it. Get fucked dumbass.

And you believe this board is sincere, are you here hunting wypipo supremacists?

What exactly do you think green day was calling out? It was just an anti bush, whiny protest album because the record company told them being air head stoners wouldn't get them super rich. Consider they were competing with system of a down at that same time.

>That's pretty sad. 20 years of war in the middle east people like green day fought against every day
They were anti bush, not anti war. I distinctly remember how this album divided people

>just an anti bush, whiny protest album
to be honest, that's how I thought of them at the time - I despise Bush II as well and the stupid WMD bullshit that I saw coming from 100 miles away, I just was never really impressed by entertainers calling out republicans, it was nothing new, so uninteresting...when I was a kid the religious right was in full swing, just like the purple haired freaks in antifa except no social media/internet and less violence

Attached: FireShot Capture 719 - 5d18a202c5b27a14d8702421ec1393f5.jpg (1750×1026) - i.pinimg.com.png (645x476, 196.13K)

Wtf does that even mean?

They elected Obama to "bring Putin, Ahmadenijad, and N Korea" to the table, literally. They did all of this, they destroyed the USA to hold onto power and you were dumb enough to help them. And to top it all of the crazy Christians were right and those in power actually are involved in the occult. It's unreal how people like you don't learn even though you are wrong over and over again, the one consistent thing about you is that you will never hold yourself accountable.

Green Day was anti american. After 9/11 the country was actually united but the democrats were going to lose every election in the foreseeable future. They fought this by turning against the war in Iraq and Afghanistan and destroying the country with divisive SJW politics. They succeeded because people like you let them.

It didn't increase. It just increased the divide between npcs and free thinking schizophrenes. Look at Ukraine and reddit.

>anti american
it came across that way, it took years for normies to start questioning why we were in Iraq and especially Afghanistan after Sept. 11th. Before that, everyone was waving the flag and loving the troops "fighting for our freedoms" because those people over there hate us for our freedom and how could we ever imagine that THEY would passenger airplanes as bomb, how? Inconceivable!

Attached: the map.png (1415x1158, 701.56K)

>They fought this by turning against the war in Iraq and Afghanistan
Whoa, literally no other reason to not fall for all the propaganda until those evil dems came along.
No sir, no reason at all to NOT want to go to war with sandniggers until liberals ruined everything.

>reddit
I deleted by reddit account back in the days of chairman pao. But yeah the divide is far more noticeable because the middle ground, quavering center is almost non existent, polarization, divide and conquer nothing new just bearing fruit

Attached: chairman pao - Search - www.bing.com.png (615x439, 293.29K)

> They did all of this, they destroyed the USA to hold onto power and you were dumb enough to help them
Yes, i being about 15 at the time have so much responsibility for what senile people in Congress decided to do. You've got the green day "calling out" of what's irrelevant down pat. I must have missed the album's anti Patriot act song. Nope, just thinly veiled anti conservative screeching from people who used to just smoke dope and be happy.

It didn't take them years at all. They did it a few months after the initial invasion because the press told them too. It's similar to Ukraine or being anti Trump. There was never anything rebellious about that at all, it was all press telling you what to think. Funny that you think current events back up your opinion when it's the opposite. Right now even though we gave every inch and capitulated AND ended those wars Obama's former VP just kick started another war in Eastern Europe. You just don't get it do you?

Propoganda is always going to happen during a war, it actually does take the country being irrational about it if it wants to win. You should have learned that from Afghanistan.

Crazy how you basically gave conservatives the boot in 2008 and put in liberals taht are now cutting off your kids dicks and handing your future to China and you still don't get it, lol.

>Yes, i being about 15 at the time have so much responsibility for what senile people in Congress decided to do
It wasn't congress, it was the senate. Pelosi is a genius and she basically orchestrated all of it. GG to her, but we are fucked in the forseeable future because of it.

Green day has fallen from grace.
They are total cogs now.
Literally became idiot america themselves.
God is a very creative author.

always were cogs, and so were you if you thought they were doing anything but turning you against your own country and self interest

>It didn't take them years
I'll concede that, but it was largely suppressed and not really a major event, the GWOT pushed on for more than a decade...

And protest, only a bubble in the molten mass, pops and sighs out...

Attached: 558-5582632_nuke-png-clipart.png (880x532, 42.38K)

>critical thinking has increased
No it has not.
When I was in grade school people were critical thinkers and they still are today.
The only problem is they have a multitude of other issues that direct this critical thought at only approved outlets.
People can be critical and correctly identify propaganda from a source that's socially acceptable like russia but then turn around and fail to identify the propaganda everywhere else.
All the lefties in my school were very critical of corporations because it was the popular thing to be critical of and they were right about a lot of things but if you were critical of their answers to the problem it would go in deaf ears.

do you know that meme about the npc "I support the current event" ?
it's the same, but being anti.
It's anti-establishment for the sake of being edgy. has the same depth of being gay just for shock value.
(I can't post said image because some faggot has been posting some shit that got my country ip range banned, and now i can't post pictures, thanks faggot)

To explain, the GWOT meant we had foreign counter terrorism wars so that we did not have to turn the USA into a police state. We violated their rights and not our own. People said this wasn't fair and they were right, but fuck it. The alternative is what we have here now, and what Obama started. That is to turn the USA into a police state and hunt Americans and give up overseas adventures. The problem with that is Russia dgaf and neither does Iran. As you can see. the question is whether Obama knew that, and whether Biden is going to intentionally lose to Russia. We already know Biden handed everything off to China. Bush and Clinton started that process but we don't know if they meant for it to go this far.

Bottom line is when your country is in the middle of a war you are a retard for working toward it losing, you will pay the price for that.

True user. Lord have mercy. Hypocrisy alone doesn't convict many of the npc's in my country's hearts. The only way that they will understand God is through their own self destined destruction.

Attached: 1646618487211.jpg (720x686, 50.5K)

>Bicameral parliament doesn't need both chambers to pass laws
You sure you're not billy Joe?

They fell from grace when they released that shitty album.