HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HOLY FUCK

YOU CAN LITERALLY LOAN BREAD AND PAY MONTHLY FOR IT HAHAHAHAHA

translation:

Sliced loaf 143 rubles

Take a loaf of 13 rubles on credit for 12 months

AAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 2022-03-15_13-06-51.jpg (1193x1129, 756.66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb8wmcavFPs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I refuse to believe that this is real

this is your future too

Why are our western Jew leaders the "good guys" when they inflict this suffering on average poor Russian people?

>loan
So how do I return it? Should I even ask?

in your dreams, shill

everything will be fantastic forever

>refuse to believe that this is real
Looking in the mirror? Jk ya this post is fake n gay

You'll learn that neither side are good guys and it's just all jews.

Bread in the USA is triple that price unless you get old bread on the discount table, which then makes it the same price.

Kek.

OH NO NO NO NO NO, BUT I THOUGHT JEWTIN AND HIS KIKE CREW WERE NOT GLOBOHOMO DESPITE MOSCOW BEING EUROPES LARGEST MUSLIM CITY? WHAT HAPPENED JEWTIN BROS?

Russians will gladly accept any shit-tier standard of living. They are the niggers of Eurasia.

>wecterners can't even buy a loaf on credit

Attached: изображение_2022-03-15_161153.png (498x498, 219.72K)

Russiabros, is Yeltsin coming back?

Seeing as how its interest free installment purchase why would anyone NOT buy this way. Especially since rouble keeps losing in value you'll end up paying less while remaining more liquid?

quite the opposite. it’s the great reset: russians will own nothing and the rest of the world will be happy

Relax mohamed

Attached: Untitled.jpg (690x261, 30.28K)

I'll just make my own bread. :D

Sounds pretty based. """High""" standards of living aren't worth turning us into trannies, pedos and mutts. Glad at least one country understands this

Attached: 1647005441855.jpg (679x852, 127.52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=Xb8wmcavFPs
>meanwhile reality
>poor Russian couple don't give a single fuck and keep going on with life

Attached: FC4KotJWUAYgqQ6.jpg (1188x2048, 297.24K)

YOU WILL OWN NOTHING
AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY

>You will live in the pod (either soviet commieblock, or worse, new commieblock that's unfinished or even worse it never got built and you paid for an apartment that doesn't exist)
>You will take the Sputnik V
And now...
>You will rent the bread

I remember seeing the alcohol per litre price as alcohol per meter once is a Paki shop. I stacked some up and offered them less than £2 for a meters worth, the Paki wasn't having it though :(

>dying of starvation to own the trannies

Attached: RussianWeeb.jpg (1000x688, 130.99K)

Looks fake

Literally equal to 0.99£. How much is it for sliced loaf in bongistan ?

Attached: D9636A5F-B498-47B2-BB2F-3FC5F52DF879.jpg (750x660, 75.82K)

You seem to be mixed up bro don’t you watch the news? Our jew leaders GOOD Putin BAD

Okay but what is the average income of a russian in USD right now?

This is a no brainer to get it on credit. With Russia soon to see hyper inflation your bread loan will pay itself off lmao

>he does't know what is weak currency
>he thinks values match his currency

I tough European education was better.

Attached: Screenshot from 2022-03-15 10-15-13.png (747x248, 24.15K)

>the average supermarket in russia is trusting enough to lend to russians

Wow, impressive

Worth it

Based normalcy bias chad. Fuck these doomers

That's probably some expensive bread imported directly from the Queen's table.

That's horse shit. Bread costs about 31 roubles and that's cheap. Also check my morning meal fagget.

Attached: mealdo.jpg (1316x724, 198.13K)

cope and starve

This price is about 3 times as much as this kind of bread actually costs in Russia, BTW.

He has the British flag, so it's probably a paki.

WE GO TOGETHER

YOU VILL EAT ZE BUGZ
YOU VILL LEAZE ZE BREAD

That is 1 euro.
Is not even expensive for "muhhh craft bread".

this fucking real user ?
you guys really buy bread on credit ?

Eu dont understand this good price in kamchatka

>only little more than a euro
damn, here bread is 3.5€ per loaf

In two more weeks am I right?

no I don't think so user, it's over for you, I still have small hope

>educating Russian about bread

holy fuck

Attached: avoidinthacpture.jpg (513x437, 25.8K)

£1 for a basedbean oil loaf.
£2/3 for actual bread

It's a fake, it's 43 rub actually like $0.4

Fucking hell, if this is real it doesn't matter which team you support. This is fucking tragic.

It's the future goyim. By the way nobody in russia uses credit cards. We refuse to use debt completely. This pic is just about it. Banks try to force people to use credit for everything. Don't say your country doesn't have it.

143.75 vs 144 over 12 months.
That's an insanely low interest rate. You should definitely be financing this loaf of bread.

Why not? It's all automated anyway. Not like you'll be doing payments manually

Attached: 1333920328969.jpg (700x482, 76.25K)

Assuming that's 400g, it's cheaper in the UK for basic sliced.

Attached: Capture.png (869x809, 207.09K)

I will personally drag you with myself to hell.

White flour tortilla and mayo. Healthy bruh! Ever heard of protein?

>We don't use credit cards
Naturally. Mostly because if you don't pay in time a couple of fags come up to your door and paint something like "FAGGET GIVE BACK THE MONY X---DDD EBIN"

is that just a russian culture thing or are they really letting you lease the bread because people are that poor ?
honest question

Cheapest stuff is like 60p, but typically around £1

I mean to say in Brazil.
Fancy break is expensive as fuck over here because few people buy, and you can't store it for long.
Something like 2 to 3 euros for a loaf.
Everyone buy cheap bread over here.

Dude it literally is. Our normal bread costs like 20-30 rubles.

Oh wait 11.99 per month
So it's 143.75 vs 143.88. Even better

Bruh that's the first time in 2 years i've eaten shawerma. I'm 185/70 and i've got muscles. I eat a lot of cottage cheese and physical training a lot.

It's from a Russian artist, so fake and gay

They are going to wioe out food supplies theb use the vaccine passport as a food rationing card.

>185/70 and i've got muscles
Twink muscles

wtf. You're at fucking war and shit and it'd 143 rubles??? that's like $1.25. A loaf of bread where I live is $1.99. WTFuuuuuuuuck?

>So how do I return it? Should I even ask?
I want a refund on this bread, it's no longer fresh but sir it's covered it mold.

look online it's right now

>loan bread
>eat bread
>want to return bread to complete my loan
>???

Had to lose weight from 97 to 70. Had spine pains and couldn't really run a lot when i was fat. Now i'm fit as fuck.

No, you're being trolled. German autism, as always, can not comprehend sarcasm.

Attached: 1322039163083s.jpg (151x200, 6.33K)

when you’ve piled all your food on the conveyor belt and the guy in front says he wants to pay by credit agreement for his single loaf of bread

There are no good guys, life is not a Western movie.

I have no idea. A better question would be what is the average income of an American in USD right now? I get that you're a shill, but expecting Americans to not realize how poor they actually are is stretching it especially with how fucked the economy is.

The bread I was using is the Great Value brand, which is Walmart's. It runs between $3 and $4 per loaf. Most people don't buy this brand and the average cost of bread is about $6.

Attached: american working poor.png (827x738, 80.2K)

>German autism, as always, can not comprehend sarcasm.
nah im just long enough on this fucking board that everythings possible

How big is the loaf?
Here the government was forced to make markets sell bread by weight because it got to a point where bread makers where trolling everyone making small breads that where just a balloon.
Pic related is the most consumed bread in Brazil. It cost around 1,50 euros for a kilo.

Attached: 07abfa8a12c6580c1745bf99000d4fe2.jpg (1000x750, 132.28K)

This is worse than the Soviet union. They gave their plebs stale bread and buckwheat porridge, but at least they did not have to pay for it.

breadlines are a thing of the past

now we can financialize bread

Blame Russians for not doing anything about their insane leadership.

>NOOOOOOOOOOOO that's like 1 dollar and 50 cents in the western world so it's still a good investment to take a loan on
you're still forgetting that most russians live on less than a couple hundred dollars per month. and that data was pre-pandemic and pre-invasion.

Mostly because we don't need credit score. It's not as important as it is in west.

Bread costs 30 rubles here, guys, seriously

Unfortunately the reality is that Americans buy literally everything on credit, including bread.