CIA BRAIN DAMAGED A MAN

twitter.com/AASchapiro/status/1503579441900888065

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-15 at 5.25.31 AM.png (1396x1448, 1.8M)

yea it's what they do best, see MK ULTRA

Yeah, that sounds like the CIA.

Why are governments so disgusting and cruel? I know he was just a shitskin, but just put a bullet in his head, don't use him as a prop

LOL HES BROWN

i hate glowniggers like you wouldn't believe bros

Not the hecking innocent muslim :(

mutts gonna mutt

we can be sure he did things to qualify as a "training prop" over and above other detainees

> Muslim
> Brain Damaged from getting head mashed
user he was brain damaged from all the inbreeding

I like how CIA has been evil incarnate for an outrageously long time and nothing ever really gets done about it

lmao do zogbots really? Why would you even need to train this shit seems pretty straightforward to me just slam their heads against the wall?

Yep.

>shitskin

Don’t care, this would only upset me if he was a White nationalist

muh poor sandniggerinos

Family friend?

why would russia do something like this?

Because the CIA is full of pencil necked leftist nigger trannies with 0 testosterone, so they don’t understand how to beat someone up

Attached: 1642515223998.jpg (1024x915, 80.55K)

Fuck sandniggers!

that's jews

He used the wrong pronouns. Thankfully ZOGbots were there to make him love diversity (a.k.a. have brain damage).

Glory to the good guy ZOG.

Read you stupid bong. It was for educational purposes only.
When you know your enemy tortures and how he does it, you think twice before joining the fight.

But I thought, China BAD! US GOOD!
I thought human rights and shit, you know Uyghurs and genocide? I guess non-white, non-christians lives do not matter to the Jews and their white puppets.
Z

Mutts are evil

>feeling bad for terrorists
wtf CIA, you only did this to one goat fucker?

Sorry for hurting your cousin bro

Actually, Snopes.com has factchecked this and come to the verified fact-checked conclusion that the CIA has never done anything wrong and has actually only done good things.

Attached: 1646551607689.jpg (723x1024, 138.21K)

Remember when they caught CIA guy in Iraq and cut his head off with a sword? America still denies it to this day.

You have to go back

like being unvaccinated

It's impossible to hold them accountable. If any politician actually tried, they would get in to a plane crash faster than you can say "oy vey!"

Thats what he deserved for saying all lives matter!

>mutt """""banter"""""

America is the empire of evil

Attached: A0410CE4-70EB-4D65-BB6B-9B66F1E733F2.png (1136x640, 758.16K)

what was his 40 time?

Al-Baluchi tribe are good men
Fuck the cia

>a man
>a
more likely a gorillion men

Sounds like the CIA. If he was white the CIA would have fried his brain completely.

>CIA BRAIN DAMAGED A MAN
Plausible: Considering the amount of damage they do here on a daily basis.

Attached: Web.jpg (1000x714, 46.67K)

>Intredesting

Attached: BFA5E43B-547B-4BA1-87BE-3901188AC721.jpg (257x257, 40.92K)

He was a muslim though so its not like they were torturing people.

>CIA kept the info classified until this week
See that's the thing I don't get when these sort of news stories come out, why do they declassify it in the first place? The CIA are a bunch of evil psychopaths who are a law unto themselves and they do much more evil things than this on a daily basis. So why declassify this specific example instead of keeping it under lock and key forever or sticking it in the memory hole? What's their angle by releasing this and what are they trying to achieve?

Attached: 10240a97e593e306102cfd55d7869d6b19de39f4373fb0d6bf0b24c2ec8bff03_1.jpg (640x765, 66.05K)

Well they were made by the OSS, it’s really just an Anglo thing in the end

>(((The Guardian)))
I wouldn't even wipe my arse on it. It's basically another Salon or Vox.

>while naked

Why is the CIA so full of faggots? This is a repeated theme with them - gay rape and weird gay sodomy shit that only deranged fags would come up with. Do you have to be a raging shitdick homo to get hired as a male at the CIA? Is that honestly how it works?

Attached: Frog IV.png (624x479, 121.64K)

>See that's the thing I don't get when these sort of news stories come out, why do they declassify it in the first place?
Well, people are too stupid to figure this out. The other question might be why does the press cheer on war crimes when it's the Ukraine/Iraqi Militia/Afghan Militia doing it but not when it's the US Army? Why do posters on Any Forums cheer on Russian war crimes but not american war crimes?

It's fairly obvious if you think about it.

Why is this even recorded? Did they write a report about how they made this guy retarded and just filed it away for 10 years? And yeah, why declassify the evil shit they did instead of burning the file or whatever?

>and they do much more evil things than this on a daily basis
Herein lies the answer, user.

They’re just trained to be sadistic I think