When will these faggot vaccine requirements be dropped?

I want to fucking travel and the UK is dropping things but travelling to USA or Europe they expect me to get fucking jabbed to enter. What's worse is if you had your jabs then their "fully vaccinated" status is wearing off and you'll need a booster just to stay "fully".

Fuck this gay fucking psyop I am never getting jabbed, I had covid twice in 2020 and 2 weeks ago so I'm literally more immune now than with any fucki g gene therapy lie bullshit that does nothing.

When will they drop this bullshit? Peak Ukraine?

Attached: 2021-10-04 11_59_42-(0) _biz_ - _GME_ - Rest Up for Monday Edition - Business & Finance - 4chan - Br.png (167x254, 104.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

rbc.ru/society/14/03/2022/622f29869a79476cadd40fb6
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just get vaxxed you retarded toothless brit

Just get vaxxed you retarded toothless brit. You do care about the ones surrounding you don’t you?

Never.
The goal is to restrict travel. Reduce carbon this way. Control movement of people. Make our lives miserable.
Also.
NEVER TAKING IT (THE VAX)

>I want to fucking travel
i'll prepare your room as usual, sir

>double post
>meme flag

Kek ok shareblue I've seen you posting shit in britpol

Based Portugal at least we could be frens you don't need me to be vaccinated to spend my superior currency in your country

Do the world a favor and kill yourself kike filth

kys normie

They've already been dropped in Russia though. Still love your NWO shit?
rbc.ru/society/14/03/2022/622f29869a79476cadd40fb6

Attached: 1496060213121881267.jpg (400x400, 31.22K)

>meme country thinks is a real country
Kek
>meme flag : opinion disregarded
I actively hate NWO shit ad hope Putin kerbstops Ukraine

Attached: 1596041653150.png (361x441, 80.78K)

What's the situation in France? I want to book Disney this summer.

buy a boat

Same as any Schengen country you need the science juice

I thought the coof was over? It doesn't fucking exist anymore, even our doctors are laughing at it

Exactly. You are not supposed to travel. And if you can't stop, then you are one of the consoomers who are to be culled.

Rule of thumb, you can’t travel to EU countries or Anglo states but you can go almost anywhere else. That’s still a shitload of countries

literally no destination of any worth to a man requires vaccination

Attached: gm.png (550x367, 588)

>I want to book Disney this summer.

Attached: FNWLqg-UcAIUsg0.png (335x400, 90.59K)

>You do care about the ones surrounding you don’t you?

Attached: tenor.gif (640x360, 1016.59K)

muh travel. stfu, retard.

It is, but like good puppets they need to use the lie to curtail human rights
This is true, I have been waiting to go to Italy to get a bespoke gun fitting from Perazzi though, it's like Italy doesn't want me to spend money in their country
>Yanks who never leave their state and can't point counties out without google maps thinks it has an opinion about travel
Kek

Tell me about it lad, I wanted to take the kids to the US to shoot guns and hang some niggers, but the mutts won't let me in without the clot shot.

You can still travel to Colombia, Mexico, Dominican Republic, Brazil, Argentina. Those places will be cheap compared to the UK.

I wish I could find the kraut that ran GHG.

The very notion of country is made up, there is no real country jewnigger

Look at this seething Greek wannabe cuck

Why would he want to go to any of those shitholes?

Atleast your country is pretty comfy. Imagine living in a shithole and not be able to travel.

Denmark dropped a lot of its travel requirements. Not sure if it is only for travelling from another EU/Schengen or not though. I didn't need any testing or jabs to travel here. No masks worn anywhere either.

:|

I want to visit my family in America but you guys still require the shot. It's pretty gay. I like my family.

Never