WTF

Anyone else been dizzy the past couple days? Nose and sinus burning? Can't keep your balance? Vertigo? Something is happening. Anyone know? I felt it the past couple days, then read this...

twitter.com/themood2020/status/1503644118001541120

Attached: k2j34k2j342.png (1190x332, 86.22K)

I've had that for the past couple of years, but I have a chronic illness

vax moment

It seems like its only affecting the unvaxxed in the comments

Hahaha going to use that from now on
>vaxxed moment

I blame climate change

Yes, I mentioned this recently to someone I know. Also have a kind of foggy brain at times when trying to do mental arithmetic that wasn't present prior to COVID.

I’ve definitely gotten dizzier over the past few years but I attribute that to the onset of latent schizophrenia

Wigger on twatter posted it. Must be true. We are all dead in two weeks.

Yeah, kill off all the anti-government types with a disease that only affects the unvaxxed.

no I did not take the vaccine

Attached: 1640071732096.gif (220x352, 3.54M)

Yes, it's called snorting meth. Let me skull fuck you faggot

They have been ramping up the Chemtrails, today they were bad again, haven't seen them this bad since Dec 1st

They're resetting the timeline again.

I'm talking about the past couple days. No one else has been shaking weirdly and dizzy?

lol I'm not anti-government.

i actually had this post covid, dont think its too serious but also had a cough for a good while and i cant seem to get it in control, been taking meds and all-

i wish you had a shred of self awareness and could understand the deep irony of what you just vomited

I've been unusually cold with sinus issues and feeling dizzy past week or 2. could be fucking anything

Can people stop talking about every little shit they feel? No one cares about your runny nose, headache or dizzyness. Grow up.

I'm having my first cold in almost 2 years. Just a stuffed up nose so far. Nothing else.

Have you had weird shakes too? Like the jitters? I woke up this morning, and my hands were shaking which has never happened

I shake but pretty sure just anxiety for me

What's the deep irony? If I was an evil government, I'd that's what I'd do; create a pandemic, create a political divide so only the type of people I want will take the vaccine, while those I hate don't, and then release a virus that is 100% lethal but only kills the unvaccinated.

ITS THE SUN AND MOON AFFECT, DONT WORRY ABOUT IT THRID EYE IS RESETTING

Your body is probably just fighting off something I wouldn't worry too much

dunno I've had a slight cold since yesterday, just runny nose and felt a bit tired yesterday. Already better today, nose barely running.

t. pureblood

I wasn't worried until I read that Tweet, cause other people are feeling the same thing. Loss of balance too

I have this but I'm completely unvaccinated and haven't had the coof, also a buzzing in my nerves

Dipping into heliobiology and the amount of geomagnetic activity in the past week I'd say the suns to blame. And the vaccine.

Same. For the past few years I've had ringing in my left ear and I get extreme vertigo. Meniere's disease. Shit sucks.

MRNA Aids.
Enjoy pain idiots.

It seems like only the unvaxxed are feeling it. Has it only been the past couple days?

I don't really get sick "except the time I learned raw flour can be contaminated with salmonella"
Have felt off lately and had blood in nose for no known reason

Again... Only the unvaxxed are feeling it.

Seasonal allergies, sinus trouble

Interesting. My trpple vaxxed gf was dizzy the whole day the other day and she said she has never been dizzy before, not that she can remember anyway. She has never tasted alcohol, or done any drugs or cigarettes. She's very healthy and active. I found it curious, but didn't think much more about it and just told her to drink some water. Glad I never fell for the science trial juice

Good luck with that.

wow, people in the comments said they had bloody noses for no reason too. WTF

This has been a meme since a year, the elite is also unvaxxed so trying to make a pathogen that is deadly to unvaxxed would be stupid to say the least. The vaxxed people will still carry it around in that case. They'd literally have to hide in bunkers completely isolated for the rest of their life.

Also they openly stated their plans to kill all useless eaters, which includes almost all vaxxies. They want less population first and foremost, what kind of cattle you have doesn't matter if you imagine yourself as the elite.

Again, MRNA Aids for those who mingle with jabbed zombies.

Good luck.

>Also they openly stated their plans to kill all useless eaters, which includes almost all vaxxies.
How? Most vaxxies are productive members of society. Globally the useless eaters are all the niggers and pajeets that are unvaxxed.

MRNA droids have zero protection.
Walking dead, dragging healthy people down.

MRNA people are already useless and dying.